Rudy's Right: Here's The Real Reason That Boy In The White House Isn't American

Steve, Rudy, and Ilar are all in the same shit hole, righteously

Wow. Fakey lying again. There's something you always see.

Rudy was RIGHT about Obumbler, and a far left wingnut liberal Dumbocrap like Fakey (who fools nobody with his intentionally fraudulent pretense of being a "Republican") is just upset because the truth about his Obamessiah is offensive to Fakey.

Neither Rudy nor I are anything like Steve the racist twat McFuckface. I leave racist shit like that to his tawdry ilk and to shitty liberal Democratics like you. Now, hurry up and go pray at the tomb of liberal Democrat icon Sen. Robert KKK Grand Kleagle Byrd of West Virginia, Fakey, you completely dishonest hack.

Nope, Ilar, you are a liar, a welsher, a far right, and that's three strikes on you. Now melt down with a long rant.
lmao.gif

Nope, Ilar, you are a liar, a welsher, a far right, and that's three strikes on you. Now melt down with a long rant.
lmao.gif
Nah, Fakey, as everyone knows YOU are the fraud. Furthermore, as you know, despite your repeating of the same lie, I welshed at nothing.

Words have meaning except to liars like you.

Now hurry back with more of your lame troll efforts since I have nettled you for so long by exposing you as the useless lying hack you are.

[QUOTE="Steve_McFuckwit]"boy"

Assholes like the racist piece of shit author of the stupid OP is why conservatives don't get proper traction in discussing Obumbler.

When Rudy validly contended that Obumbler doesn't much like the USA, his commentary gets lumped in with the imbecility of racist shitholes like Steve McFuckbrain.

sure. Liberals are being dishonest in the process, but shitholes like McFuckface do make that easier for them[/QUOTE]

Don't underestimate the value of your postings. Many of yours are at least as crazy as his.

BULLSHIT said:
Don't underestimate the value of your postings. Many of yours are at least as crazy as his.

More ^ horseshit from 'bullshit.'

A tool like you couldn't distinguish my valid points from his racist crap because you are a blind fuckwit useless piece of garbage.

Go hump a dog's leg,

And get an adult to teach you how to use the apparently complicated "quote function," you simpleton ass breath.

BULLSHIT said:

A tool like you couldn't distinguish my valid points from his racist crap because you are a blind fuckwit useless piece of garbage.

Go hump a dog's leg,

And get an adult to teach you how to use the apparently complicated "quote function," you simpleton ass breath.

Do you need some Midol?

BULLSHIT said:

Go hump a dog's leg,

Do you need some Midol?

You've been dying to use that line on me ever since I needled your thin skin with it, eh? :lol:

No ma'am. I wouldn't dare take any of your precious meds.

Now, get back to your meltdown, ya hapless bitch.

That Obama is far more entrenched in Americanism than Steve_McGarrett is what is ridiculous.

Steve, how many states in the USA?

Coming from Hawaii, I imagine Obama knew there are 50 states

His statement referred to the wear and tear of 57 primaries which include DC, Puerto Rico and the U.S. territories

But, never let a misstatement go to waste Frankie

DC and Puerto Rico have no electoral votes, so why would he campaign there?

KKK are now Republicans.

But since you were never really American in belief, you would not know that.

BULLSHIT said:

"IlarMeilyr" said:
Well, I AM WAY up inside Fakey's head, anyway. Fakey doesn't even have the microscopic measure of credibility of Brian Williams.

Nobody cares about your sex life.

See? Bullshit is so entirely full of shit (and nothing more) that he sees a criticism of a fraud like Fakey as constituting commentary about a sex life.

Jake are you KKK? Are you a Republican KKK?
Your blood boils as if your soul is on meth. You know the KKK is Republican today or futher right in the shadow lands of reality.

Forum List

Back