The lawfare against Trump takes a new twist

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

I’m shocked. Imagine asking the SCOTUS for what amounts to an advisory opinion.

Our courts don’t render advisory opinions. So, I expect the SCOTUS to take a pass on accepting the Special Persecutor’s “motion.” But, even so, maybe the guy is finally starting to dimly grasp that what he’s doing is improper.

Last edited:

Our courts don’t render advisory opinions. So, I expect the SCOTUS to take a pass on accepting the Special Persecutor’s “motion.” But, even so, maybe the guy is finally starting to dimly grasp that what he’s doing is improper.
i am shocked. you know this supreme court is corrupt, don't you? they will decide whatever harlan crowe and the federalist society want/

"an new" is incorrect.
Can you fix that now before it causes more confusion?

This was Trump's hope/plan all along. Like The Supreme's gave Bush Florida in 2000, Trump was hoping 2020 was going to happen the same way. Argue it all the way to the Supreme Court.

In one version of the steal, the Supreme's would say that each Senator gets 1 vote. And I believe if that's how they decided, Trump would have won. Bottom line is Trump wanted to overturn the elections with shady business. Just like Florida was "won" with shinanigans.

• Banned
This was Trump's hope/plan all along. Like The Supreme's gave Bush Florida in 2000, Trump was hoping 2020 was going to happen the same way. Argue it all the way to the Supreme Court.

In one version of the steal, the Supreme's would say that each Senator gets 1 vote. And I believe if that's how they decided, Trump would have won. Bottom line is Trump wanted to overturn the elections with shady business. Just like Florida was "won" with shinanigans.
I doubt he ever planned on having out of control political persecution be undertaken against him.

But once the Potato Administration’s Department of Miscarriage of Justice proceeded so corruptly, don’t care what strategy the Trump legal team undertook.

There’s no bargaining with corruption.

But again, I suspect that however Jerk Smith chooses to disingenuously “frame the issue” for the SCOTUS, the Court will see it for what it is: a request for an advisory opinion. Thus, they will decline to accept the filing and won’t rule one way or the other at this time.

Obviously, Smith is counting on this. He will treat it as permission to proceed. He will be wrong. But he will do it anyway. He’s a cynical fuck.

Thanks for acting promptly.
But we aren't buying the 'editing excuse.
No. It was a failure to edit.

Other than that, it doesn’t matter what you believe.

As for your use of the royal “we,” that’s just your multiple personality disorder doing the talking.

Pregnant hanging and dimpled chads were a leftist fantasy. There are no such things.

I doubt he ever planned on having out of control political persecution be undertaken against him.

But once the Potato Administration’s Department of Miscarriage of Justice proceeded so corruptly, don’t care what strategy the Trump legal team undertook.

But again, I suspect that however Jerk Smith chooses to disingenuously “frame the issue” for the SCOTUS, the Court will see it for what it is: a request for an advisory opinion. Thus, they will decline to accept the filing and won’t rule one way or the other at this time.

Obviously, Smith is counting on this. He will treat it as permission to proceed. He will be wrong. But he will do it anyway. He’s a cynical fuck.

What's funny is while President, Trump passed a law making what Hillary did a felony.

Yes, Trump signed a law that made mishandling classified documents a felony​

While he was president, Donald Trump did sign a law that made it a felony to mishandle classified documents instead of a misdemeanor.

Are you suggesting he should not be subject to this law?

biden/garland allowed trump to leave, and live, in peace. this war was declared by the political terrorist that YOU are enabling,

What's funny is while President, Trump passed a law making what Hillary did a felony.

Yes, Trump signed a law that made mishandling classified documents a felony​

While he was president, Donald Trump did sign a law that made it a felony to mishandle classified documents instead of a misdemeanor.

Are you suggesting he should not be subject to this law?
🥱

Wrong.

Such a “law” (if any President had any ability to legislate) wouldn’t apply to a President anyway.

Forum List

Back