Rubio Demonstrates He's Ready For the FRAT House, NOT the WHITE House

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So much for presenting a dignified, professional, 'Presidential' Image....

Marco Rubio Makes Penis Joke To Cap Off Weekend of Donald Trump Insults
Marco Rubio Makes Penis Joke To Cap Off Weekend of Donald Trump Insults - Breitbart

ā€œHeā€™s always calling me ā€˜Little Marcoā€™ ā€¦ and Iā€™ll admit heā€™s taller than me, heā€™s 6ā€™2ā€³ which is why I donā€™t understand why he has hands the size of someone whoā€™s 5ā€™2ā€³. Have you seen his hands? You know what they say about men with small hands,ā€ Rubio said pausing for dramatic effect before adding, ā€œYou canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. All right? You canā€™t trust them.ā€œ

Sounds like he's running for Anthony Weiner's old job, not Obama's!

Add that to the column of things that make me NOT want to vote for him...

Marco Rubio is done.

presentation1.jpg

very disappointed with marco, i had him pegged for VP. now it's Christie, which is fine. Kasich gets first cabinet pick. ohio always seems to be a big thing.

Marco Rubio Makes Penis Joke To Cap Off Weekend of Donald Trump Insults - Breitbart

ā€œHeā€™s always calling me ā€˜Little Marcoā€™ ā€¦ and Iā€™ll admit heā€™s taller than me, heā€™s 6ā€™2ā€³ which is why I donā€™t understand why he has hands the size of someone whoā€™s 5ā€™2ā€³. Have you seen his hands? You know what they say about men with small hands,ā€ Rubio said pausing for dramatic effect before adding, ā€œYou canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. All right? You canā€™t trust them.ā€œ

So cute he's trying to be like Donald.

everyone is trying to be like Donald. :cool:

Heā€™s always calling me ā€˜Little Marcoā€™ ā€¦ and Iā€™ll admit heā€™s taller than me, heā€™s 6ā€™2ā€³ which is why I donā€™t understand why he has hands the size of someone whoā€™s 5ā€™2ā€³. Have you seen his hands? You know what they say about men with small hands,ā€ Rubio said pausing for dramatic effect before adding, ā€œYou canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. All right? You canā€™t trust them.ā€œ

He never says anything about his penis....just that you can't trust him

everyone is trying to be like Donald. :cool:
Hillary this weekend said Bill's penis is HUUUGE and Disgusting this weekend.

Marco Rubio only looks as tall as he is because of the Cuban Heels.

Heā€™s always calling me ā€˜Little Marcoā€™ ā€¦ and Iā€™ll admit heā€™s taller than me, heā€™s 6ā€™2ā€³ which is why I donā€™t understand why he has hands the size of someone whoā€™s 5ā€™2ā€³. Have you seen his hands? You know what they say about men with small hands,ā€ Rubio said pausing for dramatic effect before adding, ā€œYou canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. All right? You canā€™t trust them.ā€œ

He never says anything about his penis....just that you can't trust him
Of course fago Marco Rubio is talking about guy penis'

I liked Marco Rubio from the debate, not the Marco Rubio that is now doing the personal attacks. Rubio hands down crushed Trump on substance. Marco needed to do that months ago. These personal attacks are just not helping him.

I liked Marco Rubio from the debate, not the Marco Rubio that is now doing the personal attacks. Rubio hands down crushed Trump on substance. Marco needed to do that months ago. These personal attacks are just not helping him.
Sorry, he's not a leader. He blew it with that Christie exchange.

Your best bet is Trump/Christie ticket.

I agree. Rubio that impresses me is the debate Marco. He has shown he can get down and fling back the playground insults, and I hope it is now over, because it is certainly undignified. The problem is, Trump doesn't play dignified, and Jeb tried beating him back with dignity--and lost. Is Rubio throwing himself under the bus in a desperate attempt to stop Trump? Knowing he's toast? The GOP establishment is desperate, they say....

I agree. Rubio that impresses me is the debate Marco. He has shown he can get down and fling back the playground insults, and I hope it is now over, because it is certainly undignified. The problem is, Trump doesn't play dignified, and Jeb tried beating him back with dignity--and lost. Is Rubio throwing himself under the bus in a desperate attempt to stop Trump? Knowing he's toast? The GOP establishment is desperate, they say....
He has to do something before Super Tuesday or he's done. He's done anyways.

Of course I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. But as I just wrote on another thread, Kasich beats Hillary in every poll and it's not even close. Kasich take Ohio.

very disappointed with marco, i had him pegged for VP. now it's Christie, which is fine. Kasich gets first cabinet pick. ohio always seems to be a big thing.

Quite frankly, I'm HIGHLY disappointed in Trump, Rubio and Cruz. This "school yard" bickering HAS to stop. It is childish and looks ridiculous.

Ignore Trump and tell us your policies. Trump, I do not believe, has any policies except name calling. This crap needs to stop - and it needs to stop NOW.

Of course I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. But as I just wrote on another thread, Kasich beats Hillary in every poll and it's not even close. Kasich take Ohio.
Lets see if Kasich can win Ohio against Trump first.

Forum List

Back