When will you ignorant people understand? It is "illegal immigrants" NOT immigrants!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
There is obviously a lot of ignorant people including the vast majority of the MSM that think people like me and a very very large portion of Americans (INCLUDING LEGAL immigrants) that are really pissed that you ignorant people quit saying those of us that want law abiding people who want to come to this country to improve their lot and our country are against "IMMIGRANTS"!

CASE in point:
Looking up "Most conservatives against immigration" About 109,000,000 results (0.63 seconds)
Think about that! Is it any wonder this idiotic notion that conservatives are against "immigrants"??
Now here is the search of the NEWS
"Most conservatives against immigration"
ABC News...about 51,500 results
CBS ....About 58,900 results
NBC ....about About 57,700 results

Consider these FACTS!
Donald Trump's wife is a "legal immigrant"
There were 18.7 million naturalized citizens in the United States in 2012.
Naturalization Trends in the United States
Now you tell me if THESE 18.7 million people are happy to see idiots give "illegal immigrants" amnesty?

Once you have established your eligibility, you need to file some paperwork with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The N-400 is the form to get the process started. As of 2015, it cost $595 to file the application for naturalization, plus an $85 biometrics fee.
So here we have 10 million people here illegally but PAID in some cases Coyotes.. thousands of dollars!
Stupid!
And you people that support this out of "compassion"...geez don't you understand how dumb and
adverse encouraging "amnesty" for people that all they need do is file for citizenship LEGALLY!

In the last gop debate the Mexican woman asked the guys how they expected the immigrants to support them when they fear being deported. A completely asinine & irrelevant question and not one of them had the wits or courage to call her on her bullshit.

'When will you ignorant people understand? It is "illegal immigrants" NOT immigrants!'

When will you ignorant people understand - one is not "illegal" until found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Most anti-illegal immigrant people are just anti-Wetback anti-Muslim Anti-****** Pro-Whitey types, like you.
'When will you ignorant people understand? It is "illegal immigrants" NOT immigrants!'

When will you ignorant people understand - one is not "illegal" until found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Is that kind of like not being a murderer until convicted in a court of law? Sure, there's innocent until proven guilty, but there's also a body on the ground.

But the illegals don't like being called illegal. It hurts their feelings. They prefer undocumented instead, and God knows we don't want to upset the lawbreakers.

Well, if they aren't here legally, then they are here...oh, what's the word I'm looking for...oh, yeah...illegally.

Most anti-illegal immigrant people are just anti-Wetback anti-Muslim Anti-****** Pro-Whitey types, like you.
a lot of people consider more than skin color when discussing issues. ESPECIALLY one like this that can be detrimental to the entire economy. Dumbfuck

The stupidity is strong with you.

You're illegal the minute you cross the border without permission. But I'm sure the criminal burglars are thankful for your ignorance as the rob you but never get charged.

There is obviously a lot of ignorant people including the vast majority of the MSM that think people like me and a very very large portion of Americans (INCLUDING LEGAL immigrants) that are really pissed that you ignorant people quit saying those of us that want law abiding people who want to come to this country to improve their lot and our country are against "IMMIGRANTS"!

CASE in point:
Looking up "Most conservatives against immigration" About 109,000,000 results (0.63 seconds)
Think about that! Is it any wonder this idiotic notion that conservatives are against "immigrants"??

Consider these FACTS!
Now you tell me if THESE 18.7 million people are happy to see idiots give "illegal immigrants" amnesty?

Once you have established your eligibility, you need to file some paperwork with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The N-400 is the form to get the process started. As of 2015, it cost $595 to file the application for naturalization, plus an $85 biometrics fee.
So here we have 10 million people here illegally but PAID in some cases Coyotes.. thousands of dollars!
Stupid!
And you people that support this out of "compassion"...geez don't you understand how dumb and
adverse encouraging "amnesty" for people that all they need do is file for citizenship LEGALLY!
The PC Police are liars.

As such, they purposely leave out the "illegal" part.

CASE in point:

Consider these FACTS!

Stupid!
When will you realize it isn't illegal immigrants that are the problem, it's illegal employers.

'When will you ignorant people understand? It is "illegal immigrants" NOT immigrants!' When will you ignorant people understand - one is not "illegal" until found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.
The stupidity is strong with you. You're illegal the minute you cross the border without permission. But I'm sure the criminal burglars are thankful for your ignorance as the rob you but never get charged.
It's not stupidity, it's dishonesty.

just want to go on record as being anti immigration and that's ALL immigration . No one has a RIGHT to come to the USA and I see immigration as it has been done since the 60s to be bad for American society . I also dislike the population increase in the USA , the lowering of wages , the increase in some disease that had been eliminated and the growth of 'ghettos' in places like VanNuys California . Just a comment as I go on the record !!

Good point!
Then the MSM and the mass of people that are supposedly helping these unauthorized invaders are also then aiding and abetting the commission of a crime right?

Forum List

Back