Rubio Demonstrates He's Ready For the FRAT House, NOT the WHITE House

very disappointed with marco, i had him pegged for VP. now it's Christie, which is fine. Kasich gets first cabinet pick. ohio always seems to be a big thing.

Quite frankly, I'm HIGHLY disappointed in Trump, Rubio and Cruz. This "school yard" bickering HAS to stop. It is childish and looks ridiculous.

Ignore Trump and tell us your policies. Trump, I do not believe, has any policies except name calling. This crap needs to stop - and it needs to stop NOW.
It will after Rubio Cruz and Kasich drop out.

Heā€™s always calling me ā€˜Little Marcoā€™ ā€¦ and Iā€™ll admit heā€™s taller than me, heā€™s 6ā€™2ā€³ which is why I donā€™t understand why he has hands the size of someone whoā€™s 5ā€™2ā€³. Have you seen his hands? You know what they say about men with small hands,ā€ Rubio said pausing for dramatic effect before adding, ā€œYou canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. All right? You canā€™t trust them.ā€œ

He never says anything about his penis....just that you can't trust him
Of course fago Marco Rubio is talking about guy penis'

Got a better picture than that? If not - you're full of crap.

I liked Marco Rubio from the debate, not the Marco Rubio that is now doing the personal attacks. Rubio hands down crushed Trump on substance. Marco needed to do that months ago. These personal attacks are just not helping him.
Sorry, he's not a leader. He blew it with that Christie exchange.

Your best bet is Trump/Christie ticket.
One stumble in one debate blew his whole campaign? Proves he's not a leader? Trump always has an answer, yes, but it is always a vacuous answer. Rubio at least has the sense not to piss off the Pope!

I liked Marco Rubio from the debate, not the Marco Rubio that is now doing the personal attacks. Rubio hands down crushed Trump on substance. Marco needed to do that months ago. These personal attacks are just not helping him.

Of course I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. But as I just wrote on another thread, Kasich beats Hillary in every poll and it's not even close. Kasich take Ohio.
Lets see if Kasich can win Ohio against Trump first.

Agreed. If Super Tuesday doesn't go well for Rubio and/or Cruz I'd like to see them get out and clear the way for Trump vs Kasich.

Heā€™s always calling me ā€˜Little Marcoā€™ ā€¦ and Iā€™ll admit heā€™s taller than me, heā€™s 6ā€™2ā€³ which is why I donā€™t understand why he has hands the size of someone whoā€™s 5ā€™2ā€³. Have you seen his hands? You know what they say about men with small hands,ā€ Rubio said pausing for dramatic effect before adding, ā€œYou canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. You canā€™t trust them. All right? You canā€™t trust them.ā€œ

Is that Bobby Jindal he is talking to?
Looks like Ted Cruz behind him

So much for presenting a dignified, professional, 'Presidential' Image....

When was the GOP looking for this criteria? Marco saw what you guys were liking and he did it too.

Funny when Trump made fun of the handicapped reporter or said Kelly was on the rag that was cool.

How can we tell if that's Marco Rubio, his face is obscured.

Is that Bobby Jindal he is talking to?
Looks like Ted Cruz behind him

I'm not sure if that's Ted Cruz behind him....Cruzman Sachs more like this:

CWUCA0sWEAA61le.jpg

One stumble in one debate blew his whole campaign? Proves he's not a leader? Trump always has an answer, yes, but it is always a vacuous answer. Rubio at least has the sense not to piss off the Pope!
We thought he was ready years ago when he delivered that horrible response to the SOTU and he choked and sweated and had dry mouth. Then the debate against Christie was another choke.

So please, nominate the loser. Seriously, you guys aren't even listening to your own party members. Cruz Rubio and Kasich suck.

When was the GOP looking for this criteria? Marco saw what you guys were liking and he did it too.

Funny when Trump made fun of the handicapped reporter or said Kelly was on the rag that was cool.
I love when people, either side, make moronic statements like this: "Marco saw WHAT YOU GUYS WERE LIKING..."

Generalization, opinion, and, let's face it, pure BS. It's a good adversarial 'sound byte' meant to score a political point, but that's it.

Rubio let his immaturity show, IMO. He doesn't like the fact that Trump own him right now. Even when Marco was scoring some solid points against, Trump pulled the 'Alynski', and flipped it by deflecting and attacking. Trump scored the 'sound byte' point. Marco is getting frustrated by it and is trying to be like Trump. When the 'old guy' does it, it comes across as a 'grizzled old experienced guy 'schooling' the youngster. When Rubio tries it, he looks like the punk new kid attacking and being disrespectful to his elder.

Marco should stick to the facts and scoring points that way rather than try to be like Trump. Of course, he should also try to LISTEN to the people and want to REPRESENT THEM rather than insist on forcing his desire for amnesty down their throats. The Washington Establishment jackasses are doing enough of ignoring people...it's a turn-off in the on-going 'rebellion'.

I love when people, either side, make moronic statements like this: "Marco saw WHAT YOU GUYS WERE LIKING..."

Generalization, opinion, and, let's face it, pure BS. It's a good adversarial 'sound byte' meant to score a political point, but that's it.

Rubio let his immaturity show, IMO. He doesn't like the fact that Trump own him right now. Even when Marco was scoring some solid points against, Trump pulled the 'Alynski', and flipped it by deflecting and attacking. Trump scored the 'sound byte' point. Marco is getting frustrated by it and is trying to be like Trump. When the 'old guy' does it, it comes across as a 'grizzled old experienced guy 'schooling' the youngster. When Rubio tries it, he looks like the punk new kid attacking and being disrespectful to his elder.

Marco should stick to the facts and scoring points that way rather than try to be like Trump. Of course, he should also try to LISTEN to the people and want to REPRESENT THEM rather than insist on forcing his desire for amnesty down their throats. The Washington Establishment jackasses are doing enough of ignoring people...it's a turn-off in the on-going 'rebellion'.

serious question... why do you think it's ok when trump does it but get offended when marco gives it back to him?

We thought he was ready years ago when he delivered that horrible response to the SOTU and he choked and sweated and had dry mouth. Then the debate against Christie was another choke.
I don't think it was a choke - Christie NAILED him by pointing out Rubio joined the gang of 8, authored legislation, then broke and ran from his own legislation when it fell under opposition. Christie pointed out that REAL leaders FIGHT for what they believe in but that Rubio broke and ran, like he would run instead of fight for what Americans want / believe in. Rubio then tried to justify his actions. Many people saw Rubio differently after that, saw the wanna-be leader who had run away instead of stand his ground and fight.

serious question... why do you think it's ok when trump does it but get offended when marco gives it back to him?

I DON'T think it's ok when Trump does it. I think it's disgraceful. As I said, Trump never really answers the question, never really addresses the point. He HATES to be challenged, and when he is he does the 'Alynski' - deflect and attack...in a very nasty way. He isn't Presidential. He is not diplomatic.

I think he gets more of a 'pass' because he gives the impression of being a seasoned old veteran and most people have come to expect Trump to be an ass....and he doesn't disappoint. For whatever reason some people like that about him.

I'm going to make America Great.
Build That F*ing Wall.
Kick out the Illegals
+ 1 or two other claims, no details....and 'deflect and attack'.
That's Trump.

If I gave the impression that I think it's ok that he does it, sorry - I did NOT mean to.

I DON'T think it's ok when Trump does it. I think it's disgraceful. As I said, Trump never really answers the question, never really addresses the point. He HATES to be challenged, and when he is he does the 'Alynski' - deflect and attack...in a very nasty way. He isn't Presidential. He is not diplomatic.

I think he gets more of a 'pass' because he gives the impression of being a seasoned old veteran and most people have come to expect Trump to be an ass....and he doesn't disappoint. For whatever reason some people like that about him.

Build That F*ing Wall.
Kick out the Illegals
That's Trump.

If I gave the impression that I think it's ok that he does it, sorry - I did NOT mean to.

fair enough. then kudos for your consistency. btw, I agree with you about the above. someone strung together film clips of all his disgusting language the other day. it was disgusting to think this was a presidential candidate. he sounded more like some old drunk

Build That F*ing Wall.
Kick out the Illegals
That's Trump.

Did people ask Kennedy how he was going to put a man on the moon so quickly? Did he have details to give? No, but he got it done.

All I care about is that Trump is the GOP nominee. Then I want him to lose to Hillary

I notice how you didnt say it was a lie because you cant deny it.

Forum List

Back