Rubio campaign collapsing? He looked defeatedd

I think today was THE turning point in the campaign. The rat vomit GOP thought they threw a knockout punch with Romney, but it not only didnt connect, it backfired. Only the GOP could throw out a person hated for rolling over to obama in 2012 and think he would change minds. A loser telling us how to win in 2016 didnt play well. My guess is starting tomorrow you will see endorsements begin to pour in for Trump. People are already wanting this to be over.

The rat vomit GOP thought they threw a knockout punch with Romney,

i know right

that is just how out of touch they are

--LOL

And Cruz had a booger on his lip for about a full minute or two.
I'm fairly certain that that was a piece of something like a fragment mint. It dangled on his lip and then he flicked it back into his mouth.
Yeah it's amazing all the brainless retards all chattering over a mint on some douche bags lip.....it's no wonder this country is so fucked up.

And Cruz had a booger on his lip for about a full minute or two.
I'm fairly certain that that was a piece of something like a fragment mint. It dangled on his lip and then he flicked it back into his mouth.
Yeah it's amazing all the brainless retards all chattering over a mint on some douche bags lip.....it's no wonder this country is so fucked up.
I agree with your general statement, but Cruz is not a douche bag.

He is simply that guy who would rather be right than popular. I can respect that. There was a time when most people did, but now everyone has to be easy to get along with and stating a hard Truth is considered rude.

What horse shit.

He is simply that guy who would rather be right than popular. I can respect that.
I could respect that too if Cruz wasn't:

1. Canadian by birth certificate, so is not eligible to be president (though he keeps taking campaign fund money and such negligence might come back to visit him in court by his donors)

2. Like a mechanical wind up toy. You think Rubio sounds robotic? Cruz is twice as robotic as Rubio. And that nasally tone he has...it's almost as grating on my nerves as Obama's "Dr. Martin Luther King" speeches. I'm telling you right here and now that when this campaign gets to more intelligent states than the Deep South, his "preacher robotics" are going to fall on deaf ears.

Forum List

Back