Rubio campaign collapsing? He looked defeatedd

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
My guess is the vomit rep establishment is soon going to ask him to step aside, or should i say, Force his candy ass out.

He was cancelling events because he is stepping up his campaign in States he thinks favor him more.

With any luck Cruz and Rubio will be offering the party a unified ticket before Florida.

Look, Rubio and Canadian Cruz had their worst night ever. Rubio did look defeated. And Cruz had a booger on his lip for about a full minute or two. It was disgusting. Very unfortunate night for them. And Trump got his ass kicked too. Kasich got the loudest, longest and most frequent applause in the audience. He truly is the only presidential candidate on the stage.

He was cancelling events because he is stepping up his campaign in States he thinks favor him more.

With any luck Cruz and Rubio will be offering the party a unified ticket before Florida.

Cant agree. Really looked terrible tonight. Romney really knifed him today. Frankly, i wonder if that wasnt romneys intention.

did rubio look defeated or did he look guilty

he knows he has become a scum bag

And Cruz had a booger on his lip for about a full minute or two.
I'm fairly certain that that was a piece of something like a fragment mint. It dangled on his lip and then he flicked it back into his mouth.
That's called a Laredo Gold Digger

200.gif

"Rubio campaign collapsing? He looked defeatedd"

Would that be Marco Rubio, the republican candidate who, unlike Trump, polls better than Clinton in the GE.

No one believes that. Hillary would crush rubio in florida.

I think today was THE turning point in the campaign. The rat vomit GOP thought they threw a knockout punch with Romney, but it not only didnt connect, it backfired. Only the GOP could throw out a person hated for rolling over to obama in 2012 and think he would change minds. A loser telling us how to win in 2016 didnt play well. My guess is starting tomorrow you will see endorsements begin to pour in for Trump. People are already wanting this to be over.

Forum List

Back