Rs now going after Vets money

I just cant fathom trying to gain this pawltry amount on the backs of our vets.

It shows who the right leaders really are.

Barbara Boxer rips proposed cuts to homeless vets housing : SFGate: Politics Blog

The yellow ribbons on their cars never ment truely supporting our vets.

Some day the right leaning voter will have to face what the right leaders are really about.

Clinton and crew took money from Vets.

Were you pissed then?

They did? Would love to read about it.

Why am I not surprised you don't know about it?

I'll assume you know clinton downsized the military. If you don't know that, I can't help you.

But how did you do it? Every service member is under contract.
First, he was nice and offered an early reitirement plan. It was so bad, we laughed and laughed for days over it. A few did take it, claiming they saw the writing on the walls.

but then he created an illegal rule. If a Vet had been in for so long, but was not a certain rank, they would be kicked out. That's called "Breach of contract", it's a crime. Vets kicked out in this manner lost income. Thus he stole from them.

But wait, it gets better.

there weren't enough to do that to and his lust to destroy honorable men and women grew.

So he invented what was lovingly called the "Fat boy program". Weight requirments were to be met. It had Nothing to do with how good you were at your job or what kind of shape you were in. If you didn't meet this new and discriminatory requirement, you were kicked out, and it was still a breach of contract.

But WAIT! There's more!

Each Vet that got fucked over had to pony over half of their discharge pay. See when the military fucks you, you get money, but clinton took 1/2 of that.

Brutal huh? I mean. What kind of people would let something like that go? Surely the ACLU showed up to stop the illegal discrimination? Of course you know they didn't, they didn't give a fuck.

Oh, one more thing. clinton demanded the other half back, claiming you were over paid.

Three cheers time?

Bumping to hear the proof of Boxer's Treason.

And it is rather odd to talk more about the person pointing out that our vets are getting screwed, rather than the issue of our vets getting screwed. Priorities do kind of point out what people care about....and don't care about.

I've already responded. I tend not to repeat myself.... except to idiots. And you are not an idiot.

but you havent even given the proof yet. Just that the military "has" something that makes her a traitor in your eyes....

How odd that the military would "have something" and keep it...wouldn't that make them assessories to treason if this were true?

So Obama bloated up spending by dramatically increasing spending for this program, which now needs to be rolled back because we can't afford.

Federal spending in absolute dollars has increased over 25% since 2007. If this program is a priority, let them Dems figure out somewhere else to cut.

And you think this will balence the budget?

How about NO attacking vets for your failed political ideas

You guys on the left really make no sense sometimes.

You put on a show being enraged at the accusation of cuts to our vets (whether or not there actually are any, i don't know). Yet you demand we cut the military spending all the time.

So you want to cut spending supporting our current military, but increase money (or atleast keep it the same) for the former military. With all due respect to the vets, I kind of think that the current troops should be a higher priority.

Unless of course, your over all plan is to produce less vets by defunding our current military to the point where few if any survive. That's just absurd.

Now, I am of the opinion that our military spending can be cut significantly while maintaining our skill and efficiency by eliminating alot of the waste and irresponsible spending. My guess there is probably some wasteful spending involved with veteran benefits. I mean this is the government we are talking about.

I'm for cutting wasteful spending no matter where it's found. So perhaps you could present a more fact based argument and a less emotionally based argument. What benefits are being proposed to be cut? Is this the most efficient use of our money? Can we provide them cheaper somehow?

I see no reason why we can't eliminate waste and keep our vets well taken care of.

So Obama bloated up spending by dramatically increasing spending for this program, which now needs to be rolled back because we can't afford.

Federal spending in absolute dollars has increased over 25% since 2007. If this program is a priority, let them Dems figure out somewhere else to cut.

You put on a show being enraged at the accusation of cuts to our vets (whether or not there actually are any, i don't know). Yet you demand we cut the military spending all the time.

So you want to cut spending supporting our current military, but increase money (or atleast keep it the same) for the former military. With all due respect to the vets, I kind of think that the current troops should be a higher priority.

Unless of course, your over all plan is to produce less vets by defunding our current military to the point where few if any survive. That's just absurd.

Now, I am of the opinion that our military spending can be cut significantly while maintaining our skill and efficiency by eliminating alot of the waste and irresponsible spending. My guess there is probably some wasteful spending involved with veteran benefits. I mean this is the government we are talking about.

I'm for cutting wasteful spending no matter where it's found. So perhaps you could present a more fact based argument and a less emotionally based argument. What benefits are being proposed to be cut? Is this the most efficient use of our money? Can we provide them cheaper somehow?

I see no reason why we can't eliminate waste and keep our vets well taken care of.

Honorably discharged Vets have use of VA hospitals. Why these vets are not there, I have no idea.

Aslo the VFW and the American Legion are more, way more than willing to help.

So is there one con who will care about these vets?

I'm still not seeing anyone care on the left... Did you happen to notice that?

BTW TM, people have already said pay for it by cutting the other bullshit. You are playing games by useing vets because you don't care about them or black people. =D

If you cared you would show where cuts can be made (cuts maybe the new war you fully support lolz?) so that the vets can be cared for.

Last edited:

You forgot to mention then Dems/libs support a third war and all expansions of the current 2 wars that they supported going into in the first place.... Of coure this is making more vets all the while lolz.

Last edited:
I've already responded. I tend not to repeat myself.... except to idiots. And you are not an idiot.

but you havent even given the proof yet. Just that the military "has" something that makes her a traitor in your eyes....

How odd that the military would "have something" and keep it...wouldn't that make them assessories to treason if this were true?

welcome to the wacky world of california brat.

You either know what happened in Fallujah in December 2004 or you don't. I do. Perhaps the DoJ refuses to prosecute. I don't know. I know the facts from Fallujah. Why there has been no prosecution is speculation. But I know treason when I see the details of treason and what they did... that was treason. Real treason, in accordance with the official, legal, definition of the word.

This song sums up talking with TM.

Last edited by a moderator:
how odd that the military would "have something" and keep it...wouldn't that make them assessories to treason if this were true?

you either know what happened in fallujah in december 2004 or you don't. I do. Perhaps the doj refuses to prosecute. I don't know. I know the facts from fallujah. Why there has been no prosecution is speculation. But i know treason when i see the details of treason and what they did... That was treason. Real treason, in accordance with the official, legal, definition of the word.
what did she do!!!!!!
You are still not answering the question!

she won't.

she can spout off, but that's all.

google "barbara boxer treason" and have fun counting the serious sources.

Still not one word about these homeless vets.

You on the right are not very convincing in your support of our troops

Barbara Boxer rips proposed cuts to homeless vets housing : SFGate: Politics Blog

The yellow ribbons on their cars never ment truely supporting our vets.

Some day the right leaning voter will have to face what the right leaders are really about.

A damn shame and disgusting to make such cuts, btw I accidentally thanked and repped somebody who favors these cuts that will hurt our down and out vets that need this help,I did not mean to do such.

you can remove your thanks, if you want.

You forgot to mention then Dems/libs support a third war and all expansions of the current 2 wars that they supported going into in the first place.... Of coure this is making more vets all the while lolz.

To be fair, the war with libya is supported and opposed by people on both sides. it doesnt seem to be a partisan divide.

Never ever again believe a right winger when they talk of their love of vets.

They never want to take care of them when it comes to a buck they could give to a corporation instead.

I gave you one... You know that new war you support, cut it... save spending by cutting the watse and the issue of supporting the vets will be fixed. Do you want to fix the problem TM or keep making it worse? Why do you outright hate vets TM, why don't you want to fix the problem? why do you want to make more vets so badly when you can't seem to find the money to fund them other than from China?

I wrote a rather detailed post that you haven't even addressed.

Either you didn't see it, which is hard to believe since it's on this page, you didn't bother reading it, which I wouldn't put past you because you are lazy at having discussions, or you are lying.

I vote number 2. Which is a shame because it demonstrates you don't really care about the vets yourself.

Forum List

Back