Rs now going after Vets money

She never once commented on the fact that these vets will not get the help they deserve and went straight into a hate diatribe about Boxer.

You care more about that than the vets to apparently

Still no reply to my post. Not even after I gave all the info.

I'm not shocked or enen mildly surprised.

When the left uses Vets they really love to use them in a public fashion. But when they fuck them over, it's all hush hush time.

Here's something;

CA is the 8th largest economy in the world.

Why can't they pony up thier own money if they care so much?

The right answer is that they don't care, they are just using them to cover for the shit they are doing to the economy.

As a Vet myself. go fuck yourselves. All of you.

You forgot to mention then Dems/libs support a third war and all expansions of the current 2 wars that they supported going into in the first place.... Of coure this is making more vets all the while lolz.

To be fair, the war with libya is supported and opposed by people on both sides. it doesnt seem to be a partisan divide.

Oh I was not trying to make it out to be about 1 side at the issue of the our third war is an issue to itself. TM is making it out as if taking care of our vets is a "righties" hate fest so I had to point out where our money goes that could otherwise fund our vets and that the left (TM's side if you will) seems to support war but not the vets as we are broke =D

Neocons were bad under Bush, and still are today as provided by TM, the new new Neocons.

Barbara Boxer rips proposed cuts to homeless vets housing : SFGate: Politics Blog

The yellow ribbons on their cars never ment truely supporting our vets.

Some day the right leaning voter will have to face what the right leaders are really about.

A damn shame and disgusting to make such cuts, btw I accidentally thanked and repped somebody who favors these cuts that will hurt our down and out vets that need this help,I did not mean to do such.

you can remove your thanks, if you want.

I did not realize that I could do that.:lol::lol:

So Obama bloated up spending by dramatically increasing spending for this program, which now needs to be rolled back because we can't afford.

Federal spending in absolute dollars has increased over 25% since 2007. If this program is a priority, let them Dems figure out somewhere else to cut.

And you think this will balence the budget?

How about NO attacking vets for your failed political ideas

You guys on the left really make no sense sometimes.

You put on a show being enraged at the accusation of cuts to our vets (whether or not there actually are any, i don't know). Yet you demand we cut the military spending all the time.

So you want to cut spending supporting our current military, but increase money (or atleast keep it the same) for the former military. With all due respect to the vets, I kind of think that the current troops should be a higher priority.

Unless of course, your over all plan is to produce less vets by defunding our current military to the point where few if any survive. That's just absurd.

Now, I am of the opinion that our military spending can be cut significantly while maintaining our skill and efficiency by eliminating alot of the waste and irresponsible spending. My guess there is probably some wasteful spending involved with veteran benefits. I mean this is the government we are talking about.

I'm for cutting wasteful spending no matter where it's found. So perhaps you could present a more fact based argument and a less emotionally based argument. What benefits are being proposed to be cut? Is this the most efficient use of our money? Can we provide them cheaper somehow?

I see no reason why we can't eliminate waste and keep our vets well taken care of.

Then why are you not saying a damned thing about the Rs who are trying to get this passed?

These vets deserve this help and much more.

Military can be cut and that has NOTHING to do with helping vets.

So cali thinks calling Boxer a traitor is more important than vets sleeping in the street

Why don't you show us where she said that... you lying piece of shit.

OFF TOPIC:

hey pale rider, maybe i missed it, but did you get the results for that coin you bought?

this is a serious inquiry, i am just curious. you, of course don't need to answer.

And you think this will balence the budget?

How about NO attacking vets for your failed political ideas

You put on a show being enraged at the accusation of cuts to our vets (whether or not there actually are any, i don't know). Yet you demand we cut the military spending all the time.

So you want to cut spending supporting our current military, but increase money (or atleast keep it the same) for the former military. With all due respect to the vets, I kind of think that the current troops should be a higher priority.

Unless of course, your over all plan is to produce less vets by defunding our current military to the point where few if any survive. That's just absurd.

Now, I am of the opinion that our military spending can be cut significantly while maintaining our skill and efficiency by eliminating alot of the waste and irresponsible spending. My guess there is probably some wasteful spending involved with veteran benefits. I mean this is the government we are talking about.

I'm for cutting wasteful spending no matter where it's found. So perhaps you could present a more fact based argument and a less emotionally based argument. What benefits are being proposed to be cut? Is this the most efficient use of our money? Can we provide them cheaper somehow?

I see no reason why we can't eliminate waste and keep our vets well taken care of.

Then why are you not saying a damned thing about the Rs who are trying to get this passed?

That's it? That's all you have to say? You aren't going to bother to answer a single question.

You forgot to mention then Dems/libs support a third war and all expansions of the current 2 wars that they supported going into in the first place.... Of coure this is making more vets all the while lolz.

To be fair, the war with libya is supported and opposed by people on both sides. it doesnt seem to be a partisan divide.

Oh I was not trying to make it out to be about 1 side at the issue of the our third war is an issue to itself. TM is making it out as if taking care of our vets is a "righties" hate fest so I had to point out where our money goes that could otherwise fund our vets and that the left (TM's side if you will) seems to support war but not the vets as we are broke =D

Neocons were bad under Bush, and still are today as provided by TM, the new new Neocons.

I post a story about the republicans taking away homeless vets money and you got that out of it?

She never once commented on the fact that these vets will not get the help they deserve and went straight into a hate diatribe about Boxer.

I'm telling you guys... SHe has no interest in any kind of answer.

"Why don't you guy seem to care about ____!" sums up TM "debating" style as of late.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's it? That's all you have to say? You aren't going to bother to answer a single question.

You are pretending that taking away the money that is there to offer to homeless vets so they dont have to sleep on the street is some mystery money.

It is cut and clear.

This has NOTHING to do with intelligent cuts to the military.

This is about vets.

They are NOT the same thing like you want to pretend.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....

.... my God, you really are a fucking PATHETIC SACK OF SHIT.

I AM a SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN you sons a bitchin' MORON!

Last edited:
So none of you righties are going to tell your reps to fund these vets and find their cuts somewhere else?

There was nothing in my service contract about getting money for a home.

oh WAIT

It's called a VA Home Loan.

what was that you were saying about R's taking away Vets money?

first it is not thier money.
second the only party to take away Vets money was the D's.

Shame you can't read except what you want to read.

There was nothing in my service contract about getting money for a home.

oh WAIT

It's called a VA Home Loan.

what was that you were saying about R's taking away Vets money?

first it is not thier money.
second the only party to take away Vets money was the D's.

Shame you can't read except what you want to read.

So you agree with taking this money from the vets.

You are pretending that taking away the money that is there to offer to homeless vets so they dont have to sleep on the street is some mystery money.

It is cut and clear.

This has NOTHING to do with intelligent cuts to the military.

This is about vets.

They are NOT the same thing like you want to pretend.

No one has to sleep on the streets regardless of whether they are vets or not.

You refuse to even discuss the issue. You refuse to make arguments supporting your position. You refuse to provide alternatives. etc

It seems to me that you don't really care about the issue. You are just playing partisan politics.

Forum List

Back