Rs now going after Vets money

She does it to hgerself all the time.

I wish she would just spend some time being honest to herself about why she always tripps up on her own morals defending the failed ideas of the right.

I 'defend' what is right, not the right, you stupid troll. You, on the other hand, defend the left.... no matter what. You lack any ability to think critically about anything. You are a moronic fool... a card carrying member of the Obamanation. I don't waste my time on rational discussion with you - because you are incapable of reason. You don't even have the common decency to speak directly to any poster or to recognize individuals.

Easily said.....now, where's the proof?

Bumping to hear the proof of Boxer's Treason.

And it is rather odd to talk more about the person pointing out that our vets are getting screwed, rather than the issue of our vets getting screwed. Priorities do kind of point out what people care about....and don't care about.

I've already responded. I tend not to repeat myself.... except to idiots. And you are not an idiot.

So cali thinks calling Boxer a traitor is more important than vets sleeping in the street

Easily said.....now, where's the proof?

Bumping to hear the proof of Boxer's Treason.

And it is rather odd to talk more about the person pointing out that our vets are getting screwed, rather than the issue of our vets getting screwed. Priorities do kind of point out what people care about....and don't care about.

I've already responded. I tend not to repeat myself.... except to idiots. And you are not an idiot.

You said treason...you did not provide PROOF of her treason. You see, just saying someone is a traitor is not enough in this country. Disliking someone does not make them a traitor. Sorry, but that's just the way it is in America.

So Obama bloated up spending by dramatically increasing spending for this program, which now needs to be rolled back because we can't afford.

Federal spending in absolute dollars has increased over 25% since 2007. If this program is a priority, let them Dems figure out somewhere else to cut.

She has no proof.

She only has right wing talking points just like they have been using for decades.

So Obama bloated up spending by dramatically increasing spending for this program, which now needs to be rolled back because we can't afford.

Federal spending in absolute dollars has increased over 25% since 2007. If this program is a priority, let them Dems figure out somewhere else to cut.

And you think this will balence the budget?

How about NO attacking vets for your failed political ideas

still not one word about these vets and their plight from the right.

Not one word about the vets.

They dont care people and they only pretend to care when they need the political football to kick

who is defending vets here and who is not saying one damned word about their needs?

Forum List

Back