Royals win the World Series!!!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Put a whippin on New York in extra innings in game 5.
Despite LoneLaughers infinite baseball wisdom about the skills of the Royals they easily win the series 4-1
Post season from the 7th inning on the Royals have outscored everyone 51 to 11

LET'S GO ROYALS!

• Banned
It's like the 4th of July outside
Oh damn are you in Kansas City???
Yeah. Bout 15 minutes from the stadium
Why are you on the computer?!!! Go run out there! It's been 30 years go celebrate!!!
On my phone. I drink at home. And I gotta work in the morning anyhow.
Well congratulations :thup:

Enjoy the fireworks it must feel awesome!

But seriously... cancel work tomorrow and go run out there! I'm sure they'll understand! Or well... they BETTER understand!!! :laugh:

instead of CUBS WIN CUBS WIN.ROYALS WIN,ROYALS WIN.:dance:

THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVER IN MY LIFE.The royals win the world series for the first time in 30 years and the Rams are going back to LA next year.dreams CAN come true it looks like. as happy as i am on the royals winning i will be twice as happy as I already am when the Rams are back in LA.:dance:

11061981_10207596467412360_1143878109473748975_n.jpg

One day I hope to see my Tribe win a Series but I'm not holding my breath. Then there's my D-backs, 2001 is a fading memory.

There are years where it's a shame to see either team lose, I felt that way last year. This year wasn't one of them, Royals really took it to the Mets.

Congratulations to the Royals. The best team in MLB won. It's great to see a median payroll succeed. But it wasn't a good World Series. Last year went to the end of game 7.

It's like the 4th of July outside
Oh damn are you in Kansas City???
Yeah. Bout 15 minutes from the stadium
Why are you on the computer?!!! Go run out there! It's been 30 years go celebrate!!!

And it will be another 30 years before they win it again.

Next year they will all be Yankees.
Hey I hate the Yankees as much as anyone... but you have to admit baseball gets waaaaay more attention when the Yankees are good.

Anyways... GO NATS 2016!

Wonder how much Mets closer was paid to throw those games.....bigger than Brady fiasco........wheres the investigation

Forum List

Back