Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital | UK news | guardian.co.uk
The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted to the private Lindo wing at St Mary's hospital in London in preparation for the birth of her first child.

In a brief statement, Kensington Palace said: "Her royal highness the Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour.

"The duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo wing at St Mary's hospital with the Duke of Cambridge."

Barriershave been erected outside the Paddington hospital in anticipation of crowds gathering to celebrate the royal addition, who will be third in line to the throne.

Media pens have been in place outside the hospital since 1 July for the scores of international journalists covering the birth.

The first the world will know of the birth is when a royal aide leaves the main entrance of the Lindo wing bearing a typed medical bulletin signed by doctors at the birth. The aide will take the bulletin to Buckingham Palace by car with police outriders.

The announcement of the gender and other details of the baby will be made by the age-old custom of placing a proclamation on a dark wooden frame on an ornate easel behind the railings on Buckingham Palace's forecourt. No such details will be given until the Queen and other members of the couple's families have been informed.
<more>

Quick question...............................................................

Why the fuck as a U.S. Citizen who won their freedom from the fucking Crown, should I really care about the birth of some fucking brat that may or may not eventually inherit the crown?

I hope they're born healthy, but I really don't give a shit.

I also hope the Queen and her overstuffed ilk are told about this post.

Sorry........................but we don't really follow the Queen, nor do we follow Britain any longer. FUCK THE QUEEN, AND HOPEFULLY THE LITTLE BASTARD BORN INSIDE OF THE BITCH WHO IS CARRYING IT ARE BOTH HEALTHY.

Other than that? I don't really give a fuck.

I mean shit..................if we spent so much time, money and lives getting rid of the crown of England over 200 years ago, why the fuck do we worry about it now?

Either we got rid of the yoke of Britain, or we didn't. I personally think we did, but because of the celebrity starved retards we have watching the television, I guess we didn't.

I really don't care about the child, I really don't care about the mother, and I sure as fuck don't care about the dour old bitch known as the Queen who is also the grandmother.

I mean shit..................if we spent so much time, money and lives getting rid of the crown of England over 200 years ago, why the fuck do we worry about it now?

Either we got rid of the yoke of Britain, or we didn't. I personally think we did, but because of the celebrity starved retards we have watching the television, I guess we didn't.

I really don't care about the child, I really don't care about the mother, and I sure as fuck don't care about the dour old bitch known as the Queen who is also the grandmother.

Well, we weren't trying to get rid of the crown as so much as our tax obligations for the few rich guys who instigated the war.

I'm not THAT interested in this, but frankly, the British Monarchy has a fascinating history going back over 1000 years.

Sorry, but even as someone you'd normally describe as a monarchist, I've got to agree with ABS here.

This whole fixation, and it is a fixation, with Kate Middleton has got to stop. It's become unhealthy. I can't step into a shop or supermarket without seeing her grinning back at me from the magazine rack. She's in all the papers, along with her sister, all the time. Attractive as she may be, I'm sick to my back teeth of her.

Having said that, can you imagine the media frenzy if the baby was half black?

Sorry, but even as someone you'd normally describe as a monarchist, I've got to agree with ABS here.

This whole fixation, and it is a fixation, with Kate Middleton has got to stop. It's become unhealthy. I can't step into a shop or supermarket without seeing her grinning back at me from the magazine rack. She's in all the papers, along with her sister, all the time. Attractive as she may be, I'm sick to my back teeth of her.

OK,now that might be worth watching.

Would be interesting.

Then.............maybe the degenerate gamblers who were betting on the sex of the child being a girl would have a better chance.

Shaquilla? 50 to 1

Qinitria? 40 to 1

Chantay? 30 to 1

Chantal? 20 to 1

Shaniquia? 10 to 1

Elizabeth? 1 to 1.

Forum List

Back