Meghan Markle Gives Birth To Baby Boy Forever Tainting The Genetic Royal White Bloodline

So much racism coming out. Congratulations are in order to the Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry on the momenteous occasion of the birth of the child that they built together.

I could care less if the royal house goes brown lol. We're all related anyway.

When this baby is trumps age now the year will be 2091.

It's outrageous the Queen would allow this to happen. It's anyone's guess how the mixed turd will turn out. Just think, mixed race with connections to black American culture, a feminist mother, a cuck father of the Royal Family, so many bizarre and competing identities.

Buckingham Palace: Duchess Meghan Gives Birth to Boy
LOLOLOLOL.....a boy, how wonderful, let the chocolate run begin.....LOLOLO
Before you know it Iago will be crowned regent...

So much racism coming out. Congratulations are in order to the Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry on the momenteous occasion of the birth of the child that they built together.

The British don't have the same issues with racism as the Americans. Two black female politicians are Baronesses in the House of Lords.

More of an issue is social background and standing. Prince Charles was not permitted to marry Camilla Parker Bowles back in the day because she was not 'good enough'. Perhaps if he had, much misery could have been avoided.

It's outrageous the Queen would allow this to happen. It's anyone's guess how the mixed turd will turn out. Just think, mixed race with connections to black American culture, a feminist mother, a cuck father of the Royal Family, so many bizarre and competing identities.

I wager that if one traced that line back far enough one might be surprised at the genetic discoveries. You want some kind of racial purity, build a time machine and use it. Otherwise, a child is a child is a child and no child is more special or equal or deserving than any other. They're our future; white, black, red, brown or yellow. FFS . . .

The British don't have the same issues with racism as the Americans. Two
black female politicians are Baronesses in the House of Lords.

More of an issue is social background and standing. Prince Charles was not permitted to marry Camilla Parker Bowles back in the day because she was not 'good enough'. Perhaps if he had, much misery could have been avoided.
Why yes the Brits are more concerned with your position in society over the race....In the US they are concerned about both when they want to use it as a weapon.

The British don't have the same issues with racism as the Americans. Two
black female politicians are Baronesses in the House of Lords.

Why yes the Brits are more concerned with your position in society over the race....In the US they are concerned about both when they want to use it as a weapon.

You have more royalty in the US than the British. Remnants of Imperial Russia. Some even kinsmen of Prince Charles.

Archdukes became taxi drivers, and princesses became maids.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Talk about winning a birthing lottery!

The kid will never have to do anything his entire life except get his ass kissed by servants.

The royal and noble families of Europe have been running themselves ionto the ground with inbreeding for centuries.

They could use some fresh blood through heterosis, not a false sense of purity through a restricted genetic pool.

The kid will never have to do anything his entire life except get his ass kissed by servants.
The Royal Family is not like the stereotype.

They serve their kingdoms subjects via military service, for the most part.

They dread being perceived as useless for obvious reasons.

Good Gawd, I detest royal families and you people are making me defend them; I will never forgive this!

lol

Horrible thread. Makes me wonder if people like him are trolls or paid shills to make all republicans look horrible.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

So what is your deal? Here in the U.S., we've got the orange whore screwing melania and pigpence screwing this karen. The right-wingers seem to like low-down dirty sex. Why try to debase two loving heterosexual partners who succeeded in having a child together?

Congrats Harry & Meg!
prince-harry-baby-speech-t.jpg

He doesn't look too pleased and excited, does he? LOL

He says we'll get to see pics of their son in 2 days. They haven't chosen a name yet.

Two handsome parents, this child will be beautiful, cherished and nurtured; if only every child could be.

The Royal Family is not like the stereotype.

They serve their kingdoms subjects via military service, for the most part.

They dread being perceived as useless for obvious reasons.

Good Gawd, I detest royal families and you people are making me defend them; I will never forgive this!

lol
Prince Harry has earned his keep.

Forum List

Back