Rousey v Holm

OMG! I can't believe she lost like that! Maybe she just had an off night.

I'm a Rousey fan buuuut she got outsmarted and out fought by Holm.
A couple of thoughts;

Holm kept Rousey at bay.
Early on, Rousey looked confused and started flailing,
The couple of times Rousey managed to catch up to Holm, Holm's takedown defense stopped Rousey in her tracks.
Holm's takedown defense is the best in the biz and totally stifled Rousey's great grappling.

I watched the fight at a sports bar and was surprised at the cheering for Rousey's loss as opposed to cheering for Holm's win.

750x422

When anyone is undefeated I become interested in them. After they lose I don't care. She milked it for all it was worth. Good for her.

I saw her in Entourage the movie. Spoiler alert she fucks turtle.

OMG! I can't believe she lost like that! Maybe she just had an off night.

A couple of thoughts;

Holm kept Rousey at bay.
The couple of times Rousey managed to catch up to Holm, Holm's takedown defense stopped Rousey in her tracks.
Holm's takedown defense is the best in the biz and totally stifled Rousey's great grappling.

I watched the fight at a sports bar and was surprised at the cheering for Rousey's loss as opposed to cheering for Holm's win.

750x422

Cupcake sez:

Male Host: Miesha, what are your thoughts on the fights tonight?

Miesha Tate: I'm fuckin' stoked. Fuck Ronda Rousey. Fuck her and her "Nobody has the right to beat me." Nobody has the right to beat you? Well you just got beat, bitch. [Some inaudible words that were overcome by the crowd cheering] Anyways, I'm proud of Holly. She had a perfect, flawless game plan. She came in with it tonight and now she is the champion. I look forward to that fight, because I think that I'm next in line.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/15/9737798/ufc-193-miesha-tate-to-ronda-rousey-you-just-got-beat-bitch-post-fight-callout

A couple of thoughts;

Holm kept Rousey at bay.

750x422

This reminded me somewhat of the first Cassius Clay - Sonny Listen fight.

Rhonda spent the fight chasing her and eating left hands. She just got tired. I'm sure if they have a rematch she won't do that.

Holly definitely didn't want Rhonda to get her on the mat. Rhonda spent so much energy trying to attack and she just walked into several hard shots.

It's a learning experience....but Holly had a good plan and was able to carry it out.

Rhonda spent the fight chasing her and eating left hands. She just got tired. I'm sure if they have a rematch she won't do that.

Holly definitely didn't want Rhonda to get her on the mat. Rhonda spent so much energy trying to attack and she just walked into several hard shots.

It's a learning experience....but Holly had a good plan and was able to carry it out.

Rhonda reminds me of Tyson at his prime
Winning through intimidation and a rapid flurry of punches to put your opponent into submission

Holly didn't fall for it

An amazing ass kicking. I've seen several of her fights and had her pegged as unbeatable, dominating, and as down right scarey as a young Mike Tyson.

Kudos to Holly though for a great gameplan and follow through.

An amazing ass kicking. I've seen several of her fights and had her pegged as unbeatable, dominating, and as down right scarey as a young Mike Tyson.

Kudos to Holly though for a great gameplan and follow through.
Nobody is unbeatable.......but I think Rhonda usually has her way with everyone she fights....and she isn't a great boxer. So a great boxer can get to her. I think in the next fight she should go for Holly's midsection and take her ass to the mat. Trading punches with her is dangerous.

Holm exposed Rousey az the FRAUD she was/is. Hopefully this is the last we hear/see of the woman who could never quite get ut done when it mattered (BRONZE medal, anyone?)

Forum List

Back