This Is Why I Like This Girl

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ronda-Rousey-.jpg.cf.jpg

MELBOURNE, Australia -- MMA star Ronda Rousey says she was acting in self-defense during a violent encounter with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, which was published earlier this year.

Rousey said Friday she had consulted with her attorneys about the incident and that it could have been considered kidnapping.

"I was in that situation before when I was in a movie theater and my exit was blocked, people wouldn't let me out," Rousey said at media day for Saturday's UFC 193 at Etihad Stadium in which she will defend her bantamweight title against Holly Holm. "You legally cannot do that. It's considered a self-defense scenario.

"So if someone is blocking you into an apartment and won't let you leave, you're entitled to defend yourself and find a way out. If you're trying to get into your car and leave and they're grabbing your steering wheel and saying you can't leave, technically you're being kidnapped, and you can defend yourself in any way that is necessary."
Ronda Rousey has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounts in her autobiography. "I punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," she wrote. Ed Mulholland for ESPN

Rousey has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, "My Fight/Your Fight." Rousey said the ex-boyfriend, whom she referred to only as "Snappers McCreepy," took nude pictures of her without her consent and blocked her from leaving his apartment after she confronted him about it.

"I punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," Rousey wrote. "He staggered back and fell against the door."

The fight ended when Rousey walked out to her car and he jumped into the passenger seat, asking her to hear him out, she said.

"I walked around the car, pulled him by the neck of the hoodie again, dragged him onto the sidewalk and left him writhing there as I sped away," Rousey wrote.

What a woman!!!:2up:

Rousey: Pummeling of ex was in self-defense

hmmm... I thought it was going to be about me ... pfft...

Here you go Bonzi:
Ronda-Rousey-.jpg.cf.jpg

MELBOURNE, New York -- USMB star Bonzi says she was acting in self-defense during a violent encounter with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, which was published earlier this year.

Bonzi said Friday she had consulted with her attorneys about the incident and that it could have been considered kidnapping.

"I was in that situation before when I was in a movie theater and my exit was blocked, people wouldn't let me out," Bonzi said at media day for Friday's 4F at USMB in which she will defend her bantamweight title against ChrisL. "You legally cannot do that. It's considered a self-defense scenario.

"So if someone is blocking you into an apartment and won't let you leave, you're entitled to defend yourself and find a way out. If you're trying to get into your car and leave and they're grabbing your steering wheel and saying you can't leave, technically you're being kidnapped, and you can defend yourself in any way that is necessary."
Bonzi has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounts in her autobiography. "I punched him in the face with sarcasm, then a snapy retort," she wrote.

Bonzi has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, "My post/Your post." Bonzi said the ex-boyfriend, whom she referred to only as "Snappers McCreepy," took nude pictures of her without her consent and blocked her from leaving his apartment after she confronted him about it.

"I punched him in the face with sarcasm, then a snappy retort," Bonzi wrote. "He staggered back and went on ignore."

The fight ended when Bonzi clicked on her profile and he jumped into a PM, asking her to hear him out, she said.

"I hit the ignore button, dragged him into the falmezone and left him writhing there as I posted away," Bonzi wrote.

Bonzi: Pummeling of ex was in self-defense

There all fixed

Here you go Bonzi:
Ronda-Rousey-.jpg.cf.jpg

MELBOURNE, New York -- USMB star Bonzi says she was acting in self-defense during a violent encounter with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, which was published earlier this year.

Bonzi said Friday she had consulted with her attorneys about the incident and that it could have been considered kidnapping.

"I was in that situation before when I was in a movie theater and my exit was blocked, people wouldn't let me out," Bonzi said at media day for Friday's 4F at USMB in which she will defend her bantamweight title against ChrisL. "You legally cannot do that. It's considered a self-defense scenario.

Bonzi has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounts in her autobiography. "I punched him in the face with sarcasm, then a snapy retort," she wrote.

Bonzi has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, "My post/Your post." Bonzi said the ex-boyfriend, whom she referred to only as "Snappers McCreepy," took nude pictures of her without her consent and blocked her from leaving his apartment after she confronted him about it.

"I punched him in the face with sarcasm, then a snappy retort," Bonzi wrote. "He staggered back and went on ignore."

The fight ended when Bonzi clicked on her profile and he jumped into a PM, asking her to hear him out, she said.

"I hit the ignore button, dragged him into the falmezone and left him writhing there as I posted away," Bonzi wrote.

There all fixed

I'd rather beat up a guy than ChrisL or any other girl.....

Do I get to choose or will there be volunteers?

Here you go Bonzi:
Ronda-Rousey-.jpg.cf.jpg

There all fixed

I think when your the champ, you get to pick. :popcorn:

Did anyone ever tell you, you look like Rhonda Rousey?

... that girl would kick my ass but I would destroy her in a verbal battle!

She's actually pretty sharp....and conservative.
She was talking to the press and a women asked her if she felt slighted because she didnt make as much money as the men in MMA.
She looked at the women like she was crazy and explained...When I draw as big of a crowd as the men and make the promoters the same money I'll be paid more.

Smart,good looking and a bad ass!!!

Here you go Bonzi:
Ronda-Rousey-.jpg.cf.jpg

There all fixed

Better choose.....volunteers are pussies.

She was talking to the press and a women asked her if she felt slighted because she didnt make as much money as the men in MMA.
She looked at the women like she was crazy and explained...When I draw as big of a crowd as the men and make the promoters the same money I'll be paid more.

Conservatives like Rousey because she said she doesn't think she should get paid as much money as men and-----and her reasoning is sound.

Rousey said she should be paid based on the revenue she generates. In the sports world... that's absolutely true and just as importantly - measurable.

OTOH, Rousey endorsed Bernie Sanders for Prez...

From ESPN Magazine's The Body Issue

Seriously? :lol:

yeah I know you think you are the queen of verbal battles - what a JOKE!

I'm not the one making such claims, am I. The fact of the matter is that people like Rhonda are usually over achievers and quite intelligent and motivated people. Don't hate her because she's a strong beautiful woman.

Ronda-Rousey-.jpg.cf.jpg

MELBOURNE, Australia -- MMA star Ronda Rousey says she was acting in self-defense during a violent encounter with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, which was published earlier this year.

Rousey said Friday she had consulted with her attorneys about the incident and that it could have been considered kidnapping.

"I was in that situation before when I was in a movie theater and my exit was blocked, people wouldn't let me out," Rousey said at media day for Saturday's UFC 193 at Etihad Stadium in which she will defend her bantamweight title against Holly Holm. "You legally cannot do that. It's considered a self-defense scenario.

Ronda Rousey has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounts in her autobiography. "I punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," she wrote. Ed Mulholland for ESPN

Rousey has come under fire for a violent incident with an ex-boyfriend that she recounted in her autobiography, "My Fight/Your Fight." Rousey said the ex-boyfriend, whom she referred to only as "Snappers McCreepy," took nude pictures of her without her consent and blocked her from leaving his apartment after she confronted him about it.

"I punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," Rousey wrote. "He staggered back and fell against the door."

The fight ended when Rousey walked out to her car and he jumped into the passenger seat, asking her to hear him out, she said.

"I walked around the car, pulled him by the neck of the hoodie again, dragged him onto the sidewalk and left him writhing there as I sped away," Rousey wrote.

Rousey: Pummeling of ex was in self-defense
The kind of girl you can take home to meet your mother

Conservatives like Rousey because she said she doesn't think she should get paid as much money as men and-----and her reasoning is sound.

Rousey said she should be paid based on the revenue she generates. In the sports world... that's absolutely true and just as importantly - measurable.

OTOH, Rousey endorsed Bernie Sanders for Prez...

From ESPN Magazine's The Body Issue

Well, she has a point. Look at tennis. When the sport brings in more $$, then the players are more valuable and will make more $$, so it really does depend on the job. When it comes to sports, I can agree with her. People are just more interested in watching men play than women, unfortunately. That is a great pic, BTW! :D

Forum List

Back