Rousey v Holm

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ronda Rousey got knocked the fuck out tonight by Holly Holm. First loss! It's like seeing Tyson get knocked out by James Buster Douglas.

Ronda Rousey got knocked the fuck out tonight by Holly Holm. First loss! It's like seeing Tyson get knocked out by James Buster Douglas.
USMB's own Hollie the Whore must be really bummed tonight. Rhonda Rousey was her main bush muncher.

I think she had Rhonda as part of her signature for a week a while back.

Rousey is/was a fraud. Hopefully she retires or is otherwise not seen in the public or entertainment sector again. I sure a fuck won't waste any more time or money on anything she's associated with.

Holly landed that kick beautifully 59 seconds into the round and followed up with finishing blows to an already out cold Rhonda. Rousey had to be taken to the hospital.

Edit: Should be 'Annihilated

Eu9J7ga.gif

Full fight here:
Wall

Last edited:
It's second rate sports, I can't get excited about women in sporting events.
So you like to watch men sweating but not women, interesting...:poke:
Is that what I said? Sober up and try reading it later.
.. a little touchy this morning ... :laugh:
I'm not the one over reacting to the posts.

Sure you are..but I could care less...
...which is why you're posting. LOL.

This was the first sporting event I stayed awake to watch in a long time. I was disappointed to see Rhonda lose but Holly Holm was completely dominant and the fight was never in doubt.

Apparently Rhonda is hospitalized with a broken jaw?
EDIT: Just a split lip.

Last edited:
Does Dana White and others think Rhonda still could beat Mayweather. :p Some actually thought she could beat Tank Abbott. :p

Forum List

Back