'Round them up and deport them'

Last time I looked, someone that violated a law was a criminal.

It's a misdemeanor. Lots of your favorite white folks are guilty of those. Heck, you probably are too.

Why mention only white Americans? Sounds like you're the racist in here. Americans pay for their crimes when caught why should illegal aliens be any different and get a pass instead?

Americans -- particularly white Americans -- seldom pay anything more than a fine, if that, for a misdemeanor (that's what crossing the border is in most cases). Quit trying to turn a minor crime into something that is deplorable.

The race card doesn't work on me boy. Try that shit with someone else.

You can call it minor if you want. People like you, and I mean that in more than one way, that want to allow them to stay are deplorable and traitors.

People like should have been born in mid-1900s South Africa. You would have been happy there.

Why, because I the laws enforced? Traitors to the country like you should go along with those who you want to overlook as having violated law. You're deplorable and a stain on the law abiding people of this country.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.
Simple.

I've read this repeatedly here, mostly recently in the link above. Not wanting to derail that thread and because I believe this is a genuine issue, I'm starting a new thread to ask the question -

How?

When talking about "the border", most people are really talking about Mexico - migrant farm workers and drug cartels. We know that very few are coming across the southern border. We know we have about 17,500 Border Patrol Agents on our southern border compared to about 1000 guarding our northern border, which is arguably a much bigger threat to our national security. We know "the fence" is an expensive, feel-good boondoggle that doesn't actually accomplish much. We know that the Obama administration has deported more illegals than any other president.

THAT is not what this thread is about.

I'm asking how you would find illegal immigrants.

And, how would you propose paying for it?

One idea for tracking illegals that RWs don't like is issuing driver's licenses. For some unknown reason, they seem to believe that no one ever drives without a license.

So, how would you go about finding illegals?

And how would you pay for it?

hey Luddley- what do you tell all the people doing it legally and waiting?

So, to you, it's no big deal?

What misdemeanors do you say I'm guilty of? If you compare something like a parking ticket to being a piece of shit that sneaks into the country, not hardly a comparison but expected of your kind. Now figure out what kind your are. It will be easy because you're so many different kinds.

The POS I see around here aren't people coming to this country for a better life for their family. If there were no undocumented workers, you'd find some other minority group to hate, assuming you don't already.

BS, OldG, you do hate them. It's clear from your posts.

The pieces of shit are those like you that justify someone breaking a law.

Would you allow the bank robber to keep the money he stole and stay out of jail if he said the only reason he did it was to "better his family"?

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life. Most of them -- particularly those Obama is aiming at -- have worked hard here for years and lived decent lives while contributing more to our society than most of you haters. If you ever end up in a nursing home, see who baths and cleans you with a smile and compassion, rather than disgust.

You really are an anti-American idiot, aren't you No one has the right to break laws for a better life and at the expense of others. Decent lives? You mean like working here illegally and taking a job from an American? You mean like working with a fake or stolen ID? You mean like working under the table and avoiding taxes? You mean like sucking our tax coffers by taking more than they pay in? Nursing home? Don't make me laugh. We need illegal aliens to work in nursing homes? Is this some kind of joke? Who do you think did all these jobs before illegal aliens were here? Hate? We don't hate legal immigrants that follow the rules to come here within the quotas that have been set. but we certainly object to illegal aliens that have no right to come here and upset those sane quotas. that protect our own citizens.

BS, OldG. You hate then and it is clear from your posts.

I don't hate lawbreakers I expect them to respect our laws and if they don't justice should be applied. In the case of illegal aliens justice is deporting them not rewarding them for violating our immigration laws. I would expect justice to be applied to citizen lawbreakers as well. How does that equate to hate? You didn't address a single point that I made which were the facts. Typical pro-illegal to just hurl unwarranted insults instead. Well what can you say when your own hatred for American citizens is apparent and you can't defend the undefensible?

The POS I see around here aren't people coming to this country for a better life for their family. If there were no undocumented workers, you'd find some other minority group to hate, assuming you don't already.

BS, OldG, you do hate them. It's clear from your posts.

The pieces of shit are those like you that justify someone breaking a law.

Would you allow the bank robber to keep the money he stole and stay out of jail if he said the only reason he did it was to "better his family"?

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life. Most of them -- particularly those Obama is aiming at -- have worked hard here for years and lived decent lives while contributing more to our society than most of you haters. If you ever end up in a nursing home, see who baths and cleans you with a smile and compassion, rather than disgust.

You really are an anti-American idiot, aren't you No one has the right to break laws for a better life and at the expense of others. Decent lives? You mean like working here illegally and taking a job from an American? You mean like working with a fake or stolen ID? You mean like working under the table and avoiding taxes? You mean like sucking our tax coffers by taking more than they pay in? Nursing home? Don't make me laugh. We need illegal aliens to work in nursing homes? Is this some kind of joke? Who do you think did all these jobs before illegal aliens were here? Hate? We don't hate legal immigrants that follow the rules to come here within the quotas that have been set. but we certainly object to illegal aliens that have no right to come here and upset those sane quotas. that protect our own citizens.

BS, OldG. You hate then and it is clear from your posts.

I don't hate lawbreakers I expect them to respect our laws and if they don't justice should be applied. In the case of illegal aliens justice is deporting them not rewarding them for violating our immigration laws. I would expect justice to be applied to citizen lawbreakers as well. How does that equate to hate? You didn't address a single point that I made which were the facts. Typical pro-illegal to just hurl unwarranted insults instead. Well what can you say when your own hatred for American citizens is apparent and you can't defend the undefensible?
Nor rewarding their children.

Forum List

Back