Roughly 32 million more people will have health coverage thanks to ObamaCare by 2016

4 trillion SIMPLY BECAUSE it raised taxes on a certain segment of the citizens in this country. You progressives sure are generous. At least you didn't want taxes raised on EVERYBODY.

Actually, I am all for MY taxes being raised so long as I know it's for the greater good.

So in your eyes, the Guberment is for the GREATER GOOD..

Then just send in your paychecks to that greater good government and leave the rest OF US out of you tax raising schemes

Typical conservative oversimplification :eusa_whistle:

Everyone needs to pay taxes. Everyone needs to pay their fair share in taxes.

Actually, I am all for MY taxes being raised so long as I know it's for the greater good.

Then just send in your paychecks to that greater good government and leave the rest OF US out of you tax raising schemes

REALLY? Then how bout that 47% WHO DON'T pay Federal Taxes...
You people are so full of shit. your talking points are getting stale. You want to pay more taxes, SEND IN YOU FULL PAYCHECKS to Federal Guberment. then we'll hail you as a hero for the GREATER GOOD.

You people are so full of shit. your talking points are getting stale. You want to pay more taxes, SEND IN YOU FULL PAYCHECKS to Federal Guberment. then we'll hail you as a hero for the GREATER GOOD.

How the hell do you even know how much I pay in taxes? And, no, obviously I wouldn't want to send in my whole paycheck. :cuckoo:

Yes, fFEDERAL taxes, mind you. There is plenty of evidence they do not pay their fair share of total taxes.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-buffett-says-super-rich-pay-lower-taxes-oth/

Last edited:
Everyone will be covered under Obamacare.

Problem is EVERYONE won't be paying for it. Just those who can. Those who can will be getting hosed to pay for those that can't. Its happening right now. Anyone who's buying their own insurance saw their premiums go way up. Those of us who are covered at work saw ours go up as well.

I'm not interested in paying for someone elses HC. End of story in my book.

How the hell do you even know how much I pay in taxes? And, no, obviously I wouldn't want to send in my whole paycheck. :cuckoo:

Yes, fFEDERAL taxes, mind you. There is plenty of evidence they do not pay their fair share of total taxes.

PolitiFact | Warren Buffett says the super-rich pay lower tax rates than others

I don't care how much you pay in Taxes. the fact that you sit on your high horse and advocate that the rest of should PAY MORE for THE Greater Good. We are TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY. you people who don't think we're not and should be TAXED MORE..... can go to hell

Last edited:

I don't care how much you pay in Taxes. the fact that you sit on your high horse and advocate that the rest of should PAY MORE for THE Greater Good. We are TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY. you people who don't think we ARE..... can go to hell

No, we aren't taxed enough. The wealthy certainly aren't either. Their rates are at an all time low.

The best solution would have been universal single payer HC.

Anything less than that isn't really going to work all that well.

And even universal single payer isn't a very good solution to the problem.

Fact is that there is no ideal solution to the provlems we face in HC.

What we currently have truly sucks wanker, but there is no obvious truly good solution because the real root cause of the problems of increasing HC costs are outside of the ability of business models to solve them.

Ironically the rising cost of health care is mostly because modern HC actually works.

Obama has tried to reduce the deficit by 4 trillion. Congress was quick to reject the proposal simply because it included raising taxes on the wealthy.

4 trillion SIMPLY BECAUSE it raised taxes on a certain segment of the citizens in this country. You progressives sure are generous. At least you didn't want taxes raised on EVERYBODY.

Explain how assisting in murder, gun running , drug smuggling, money laundering and My buddies dont lose a dime in bankrupt businesses policy is for the greater good.

Then we can move on to some little items, tunnel for turtles. shrimp treadmills etc.

Lets see how smart you are. I am thinking you rate like a hill billy that doesnt have enough smarts to get promoted to redneck.

OK it's school break. I get it. The moron children who are tutored by insane union workers aka teachers are unleashed upon us.

That's why the boards are so crazy.

I don't care how much you pay in Taxes. the fact that you sit on your high horse and advocate that the rest of should PAY MORE for THE Greater Good. We are TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY. you people who don't think we ARE..... can go to hell

No, we aren't taxed enough. The wealthy certainly aren't either. Their rates are at an all time low.

you are a good little Progressive sheep my dear. carry on

How the hell do you even know how much I pay in taxes?

How the hell do YOU know how much others pay, dipshit? It goes both ways. You cannot claim others have to pay their fair share without knowing exactly what they do pay.

:lol: Some of you are so overly hostile that it cracks me up.

That isnt it.

Youre just one of the easiest targets on the board.

We could crack on you all day, it would be a wasted effort though as you dont have the smarts to keep up.

The best solution would have been universal single payer HC.

Anything less than that isn't really going to work all that well.

And even universal single payer isn't a very good solution to the problem.

Fact is that there is no ideal solution to the provlems we face in HC.

What we currently have truly sucks wanker, but there is no obvious truly good solution because the real root cause of the problems of increasing HC costs are outside of the ability of business models to solve them.

Ironically the rising cost of health care is mostly because modern HC actually works.

Honestly and not pulling any punches here, check out France's two tier. Believe it or not, it works. I've been on this for years. And second only to France would be the Swiss.

There are answers out there. I'm sick to death of idealogues playing with health care when there is no reason for it at all.

And I'm really starting to get seriously pissed off at politicians who can't fix a fucking thing.

How the hell do you even know how much I pay in taxes?

How the hell do YOU know how much others pay, dipshit? It goes both ways. You cannot claim others have to pay their fair share without knowing exactly what they do pay.

:lol: Some of you are so overly hostile that it cracks me up.

Overly hostile?

A woman in a fairy circle, another person with a kid in a blue bathrobe climbing into a veggie tray and a big egg looking like a cutie patoutie and you call us hostile?

Are you Rosie for true?

you are a good little Progressive sheep my dear. carry on

Yes, I enjoy being progressive, therefore open-minded.

Forum List

Back