So now that we know Obama's approval rating is currently at 49%...

and the 99weekers ran out and weren't counted.....even the obumer says its just math...maybe he didn't finished but wants credit again.

...the GOP might as well throw in the the towel. He is only going to gain momentum from here on out.

Daily Kos: BREAKING: Obama approval rating nearly 50%

Obama's leads against Republicans are widening. 81% of Democrats support Obama being renominated. 85% of liberals approve of President Obama.

Fox News has never told anything which was 100% factual from the beginning. They would climb a tree to tell a lie before they would stand on the ground and tell it like it is.

Boy if that were true... that tells you a lot about the people who vote Democrat.....SHEEP

sad really

of course this article is from the DailyKos...:lol:

Boy if that were true... that tells you a lot about the people who vote Democrat.....SHEEP

sad really

It really doesn't matter what article I used to report it. It isn't there poll.

...the GOP might as well throw in the the towel. He is only going to gain momentum from here on out.

Obama's leads against Republicans are widening. 81% of Democrats support Obama being renominated. 85% of liberals approve of President Obama.

Everyone is just glad he's not giving speeches.

He's too busy getting high off of Kona-Bud right now too give a speech.

Not enough Visene to cover up his red eyes.

Kona_bud_j.jpg
rare-photos-of-obama01.jpg
rare-photos-of-obama02.jpg

Quit Smoking Is Just Not Obama’s Priority | Stella's Magazine
Seed Strains

sad really

Well then, post the damn poll. not just something from the DailyKos website. which I wouldn't touch with a ten foot computer...might get cooties

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday (Dec. 19) shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16

Poll numbers go up, poll numbers go down.

It could be that this is just another spike, or it could be that people are looking at the disaster that is the GOP field and thinking, "well, this guy has been a serious disappointment, but he's looking better compared to them."

sad really

Well then, post the damn poll. not just something from the DailyKos website. which I wouldn't touch with a ten foot computer...might get cooties

Obama's approval rating climbs to 49% as House squabble over payroll tax cut | Mail Online

That's another source confirming it. It's an ABC/Washington Post poll. I can't the poll itself right now. Take my word for it that it exists.

Obama's approval rating climbs to 49% as House squabble over payroll tax cut | Mail Online

That's another source confirming it. It's an ABC/Washington Post poll. I can't the poll itself right now. Take my word for it that it exists.

I would bet you are not smart enough to understand the term push poll.

Prove me wrong.

lol, so it's a ABC/Washingtoncompost poll. might as well be a Dailykos poll.

my gawd.

my gawd.

Its like this guy just awoke from a 6 month coma. All his shit is stale.

my gawd.

It's margin of error is probably a little biased, but I trust the poll.

sad really

wtf?

dude your team revoted for a guy who lied us into war.

You know the guy who caused this economic mess because he refused to inforce the laws.

Obama isnt yet finished cleaning up your guys mess.

Remeber your guy was left with budget surpluses before he allowed us to be hit on our own soil, lied us into war and crashed the economy.

It will be a very long time before the American people are willing to let your team try again for very good reasons.

Last edited:

sad really

wtf?

You know the guy who caused this economic mess because he refused to inforce the laws.

Obama has isnt yet finished cleaning up your guys mess.

Remeber your guy was left with budget surpluses before we allowed ius to be hit on our own soil, lied us into war and crashed the economy.

It will be a very long time before the American people are willing to let your team try again for very good reasons.

Lair

sad really

wtf?

Obama has isnt yet finished cleaning up your guys mess.

Remeber your guy was left with budget surpluses before we allowed ius to be hit on our own soil, lied us into war and crashed the economy.

All HAIL the OBAMA:lol:

Actually, it strikes me that Obama's approval rating creeps up when he's not in the news so much...

Presidents always get a bit of a spike in December. People are inclined to tone down their hostility when they are hearing songs all day about "joy" and stuff.

The only thing that is saving Obama right now is that the GOP candidates are such an inept bunch of boobs. If he were running against a Bush brother, he'd be toast.

Actually, it strikes me that Obama's approval rating creeps up when he's not in the news so much...

Presidents always get a bit of a spike in December. People are inclined to tone down their hostility when they are hearing songs all day about "joy" and stuff.

The only thing that is saving Obama right now is that the GOP candidates are such an inept bunch of boobs. If he were running against a Bush brother, he'd be toast.

Yeah all you Repubs have is a legacy name. You have nothing new to offer.

Forum List

Back