Rosie - Newt should read a history book

The only one I see boo hoo'ing right now is Lakhota... the pussy :eusa_boohoo:

d0f8b29e882cb829d6a978ce1dad_grande-3.jpg

Last edited:
Obama: POTUS, Nobel Prize winner

lol... Sooo, what did Obama win that NPP for again and I guess that makes Bush something great as he was President for 2 terms even...

The Award of the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama was a no brainer. It will go down in history as one of the most significant Peace Prizes ever awarded

Barack Hussein Obama was born to a white mother and black father at a time when his father would have been lynched in much of the United States for marrying a white woman. From this humble beginning he rose to be President of the most powerful nation on earth

The Nobel committee has long recognized accomplishments in racial harmony as the furtherment of peace. Previous prizes to Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were examples

The election of a black man in historically racist America is a significant accomplishment.

WTF?! What lasting peace has your messiah created?? NONE.. He engaged in several wars and slaughtered "innocent" people in different lands. You leftists are completely OBSESSED with race. Who gives a shit what color he is?? He stinks no matter what race he is.. just like George Bush SUCKED as President. My God, get over the race thing already.

Last edited:
Someone said the Obama earned the Presidency

how sad is that to think someone is earned a Presidency

as for Rosie..LOL

lol... Sooo, what did Obama win that NPP for again and I guess that makes Bush something great as he was President for 2 terms even...

The Award of the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama was a no brainer. It will go down in history as one of the most significant Peace Prizes ever awarded

Barack Hussein Obama was born to a white mother and black father at a time when his father would have been lynched in much of the United States for marrying a white woman. From this humble beginning he rose to be President of the most powerful nation on earth

The Nobel committee has long recognized accomplishments in racial harmony as the furtherment of peace. Previous prizes to Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were examples

The election of a black man in historically racist America is a significant accomplishment.
why?......when he was awarded it.....what was it for?......and WHY do you think it will be one of the best ever awarded?.....

Newt: BA, MA, PhD.
Obama.... ?

High School:
Punahou School
Honolulu, HI
Graduated in 1979

College:
Occidental College, 2 years, no degree

Columbia University
Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations
Graduated in 1983

Harvard Law
Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
Graduated in 1991
Magna Cum Laude

You are as stupid as they come. But as a labeled racist and terrorist. You can go fuck yourself lowlife.

You are as stupid as they come. But as a labeled racist and terrorist. You can go fuck yourself lowlife.

Good moring :) lol

Good moring :) lol

Good morning :D Nobel prize, what an asswipe. Both of them..............

Mr. H. You asked about Obama education. He attained a BA from 4th ranked Columbia in Political Science. Mr. Obama then attended #1 ranked Harvard where he earned his Juric Doctor for the completion of law school.
Newt who attended #20 ranked Emory did achieve his BA in history And his MA. Newt then went on to 50th ranked Tulane where he was awarded a Phd in modern European history
Those are the facts and my hats go off to both for having the fortitude in achieving their degrees. I hope each will assist others in achieving their academic goals. That is what everyone wants I hope.

So with that 4th ranked BA, Obama is the more effective candidate at selling Political BS to the American people during a time when Americans are still looking to recoup their lost income with higher paying long term jobs.

Last edited:

But what has Obama accomplished exactly, during his 9 months as president of the United States, worthy of a lifetime achievement surrounding the Noble Peace Prize award?

WTF?! What lasting peace has your messiah created?? NONE.. He engaged in several wars and slaughtered "innocent" people in different lands. You leftists are completely OBSESSED with race. Who gives a shit what color he is?? He stinks no matter what race he is.. just like George Bush SUCKED as President. My God, get over the race thing already.

There has never been a requirement for lasting peace. No human in history has ever achieved lasting peace.
Racism is looked at as an impediment to world peace. A black man rising to the level of POTUS is a significant historical achievement not just for our nation, but for the world. The Nobel Comittee chose to recognize it, as they should have

Forum List

Back