Rosie - Newt should read a history book

Newt: BA, MA, PhD.
Obama.... ?

Obama: POTUS, Nobel Prize winner

lol... Sooo, what did Obama win that NPP for again and I guess that makes Bush something great as he was President for 2 terms even...

The Award of the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama was a no brainer. It will go down in history as one of the most significant Peace Prizes ever awarded

Barack Hussein Obama was born to a white mother and black father at a time when his father would have been lynched in much of the United States for marrying a white woman. From this humble beginning he rose to be President of the most powerful nation on earth

The Nobel committee has long recognized accomplishments in racial harmony as the furtherment of peace. Previous prizes to Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were examples

The election of a black man in historically racist America is a significant accomplishment.

Obama: POTUS, Nobel Prize winner

lol... Sooo, what did Obama win that NPP for again and I guess that makes Bush something great as he was President for 2 terms even...

The Award of the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama was a no brainer. It will go down in history as one of the most significant Peace Prizes ever awarded

Barack Hussein Obama was born to a white mother and black father at a time when his father would have been lynched in much of the United States for marrying a white woman. From this humble beginning he rose to be President of the most powerful nation on earth

The Nobel committee has long recognized accomplishments in racial harmony as the furtherment of peace. Previous prizes to Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were examples

The election of a black man in historically racist America is a significant accomplishment.

Wow... So Obama had to do nothing but be born, lol... BTW, history will always ask the question "So why did Obama get the NPP?" it will always be remembered as purely political.

Nice come back on Bush having 2 terms that make him uber smart VS Obama only having the 1 term…

Can I whine too.... :( :( :(

Lakhota said:
Hi, you have received -28 reputation points from Lakhota.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Shame on you...

Regards,
Lakhota

Note: This is an automated message.

3-1.jpg

You pussy :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back