Rosie - Newt should read a history book

The Award of the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama was a no brainer. It will go down in history as one of the most significant Peace Prizes ever awarded

Barack Hussein Obama was born to a white mother and black father at a time when his father would have been lynched in much of the United States for marrying a white woman. From this humble beginning he rose to be President of the most powerful nation on earth

The Nobel committee has long recognized accomplishments in racial harmony as the furtherment of peace. Previous prizes to Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were examples

The election of a black man in historically racist America is a significant accomplishment.

WTF?! What lasting peace has your messiah created?? NONE.. He engaged in several wars and slaughtered "innocent" people in different lands. You leftists are completely OBSESSED with race. Who gives a shit what color he is?? He stinks no matter what race he is.. just like George Bush SUCKED as President. My God, get over the race thing already.

There has never been a requirement for lasting peace. No human in history has ever achieved lasting peace.
Racism is looked at as an impediment to world peace. A black man rising to the level of POTUS is a significant historical achievement not just for our nation, but for the world. The Nobel Comittee chose to recognize it, as they should have

The low life never achieved any type of peace. He will however pit americans against one another. I already dont care if you vanish, through the harshest of means.

The Award of the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama was a no brainer. It will go down in history as one of the most significant Peace Prizes ever awarded

Barack Hussein Obama was born to a white mother and black father at a time when his father would have been lynched in much of the United States for marrying a white woman. From this humble beginning he rose to be President of the most powerful nation on earth

The Nobel committee has long recognized accomplishments in racial harmony as the furtherment of peace. Previous prizes to Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were examples

The election of a black man in historically racist America is a significant accomplishment.

WTF?! What lasting peace has your messiah created?? NONE.. He engaged in several wars and slaughtered "innocent" people in different lands. You leftists are completely OBSESSED with race. Who gives a shit what color he is?? He stinks no matter what race he is.. just like George Bush SUCKED as President. My God, get over the race thing already.

There has never been a requirement for lasting peace. No human in history has ever achieved lasting peace.
Racism is looked at as an impediment to world peace. A black man rising to the level of POTUS is a significant historical achievement not just for our nation, but for the world. The Nobel Comittee chose to recognize it, as they should have

You live in a color coded universe which is rather telling. I almost feel sorry for people like yourself. The true racists are the ones who see a "colored" boogeyman around every corner. Colored as in different colors so don't read in to that statement with your fairy tales of racism.

lol... Sooo, what did Obama win that NPP for again and I guess that makes Bush something great as he was President for 2 terms even...

But what has Obama accomplished exactly, during his 9 months as president of the United States, worthy of a lifetime achievement surrounding the Noble Peace Prize award?

For a black man raised in historically racist United States, rising to the Presidency is quite an achievement.

The low life never achieved any type of peace. He will however pit americans against one another. I already dont care if you vanish, through the harshest of means.

LOL Coming out fully loaded this morning. ;-)

But what has Obama accomplished exactly, during his 9 months as president of the United States, worthy of a lifetime achievement surrounding the Noble Peace Prize award?

For a black man raised in historically racist United States, rising to the Presidency is quite an achievement.

I wouldn't call winning the highest office based upon color any kind of achievement. It's simply racism in earnest. Nothing more.

You live in a color coded universe which is rather telling. I almost feel sorry for people like yourself. The true racists are the ones who see a "colored" boogeyman around every corner. Colored as in different colors so don't read in to that statement with your fairy tales of racism.

To ignore the racial history of this country is just plain ignorant. Race has always been an issue in this country and will be for some time to come. The election of a black president was a significant milestone in achieving a non racial environment......one worthy of a Nobel Prize

I'm sure Newt Gingrich knows a lot more than a senator who is "supposed" to understand how the Federal Government operates. It also becomes particularly important when you are the one IN that role figuring out how to get a particular legislation passed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG0Jpu9geWY]Sen. Schumer on the Three Branches of Government - YouTube[/ame]

Then again how much more does a President who believes he is overseeing 57 states is supposed to know?

Mr. H. You asked about Obama education. He attained a BA from 4th ranked Columbia in Political Science. Mr. Obama then attended #1 ranked Harvard where he earned his Juric Doctor for the completion of law school.
Newt who attended #20 ranked Emory did achieve his BA in history And his MA. Newt then went on to 50th ranked Tulane where he was awarded a Phd in modern European history
Those are the facts and my hats go off to both for having the fortitude in achieving their degrees. I hope each will assist others in achieving their academic goals. That is what everyone wants I hope.

obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review for one year. It is acknowledge in the legal community that this was the worst and least cited year in all of HLR history. After his year was completed he was not invited for another year. obama has never published a paper.

obama was never a Constitutional Law professor. His title was Adjunct Professor which is visiting professor who lectures but does not teach. The one class he did teach, as a guest, for one semester, was an elective in civil rights.

Everything about him is a fake.

And lest we forget.............

Obama-Speeches.jpg

To ignore the racial history of this country is just plain ignorant. Race has always been an issue in this country and will be for some time to come. The election of a black president was a significant milestone in achieving a non racial environment......one worthy of a Nobel Prize

lmao...........a "non-racial environment"!!!!!!

I love this forum..........a place to come every day to identify the spectacular level of naive attendant in the minds of those on the far left.:rock::rock:

UC Law School statement:
The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track.

The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

Media Inquiries | University of Chicago Law School

As long as people look at someone's "race" over their qualifications and ability to do a particular job, I'm sure it will be.

Last edited:
He was never more than a lecturer.
Take it up with the University of Chicago, who referred to him that way.

Your facts were wrong...you even said he only taught one class. He was there for 12 years.

"Furthermore, Obama was not merely an "instructor" as Phil Singer stated. As a "senior lecturer,"

Obama was in good company: The six other faculty members with the title include the associate dean of the law school and Judge Richard Posner, who is widely considered to be one of the nation’s top legal theorists."

FactCheck.org : Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

lol... Sooo, what did Obama win that NPP for again and I guess that makes Bush something great as he was President for 2 terms even...

You are as stupid as they come. But as a labeled racist and terrorist. You can go fuck yourself lowlife.

A LOW LIFE BUTT HURT ALERT

Hi, you have received -427 reputation points from rightwinger.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Stupid me, hit the wrong rep button

You are as stupid as they come. But as a labeled racist and terrorist. You can go fuck yourself lowlife.

Comment:

LOL Careful, Si Modo will neg rep you for "whining" about neg rep. I'm with you on the negging losers though.. Bunch of crybabies.

As long as people look at someone's "race" over their qualifications and ability to do a particular job, I'm sure it will be.

Republicans putting their heads in the sand and pretending that racism does not exist or that it has a significant role in their party is laughable.

Comment:

LOL Careful, Si Modo will neg rep you for "whining" about neg rep. I'm with you on the negging losers though.. Bunch of crybabies.

Just giving the same type of civility received. Level playing field and all that.:D

Republicans putting their heads in the sand and pretending that racism does not exist or that it has a significant role in their party is laughable.

Conservatives don't walk around looking for a color coded book on how or what to think about a person based upon their race. We believe in INDIVIDUALITY, not collectivism. Liberalism is the wart on the ass of society and American's have come to realize in LARGE numbers that liberalism is failure at the government level. Say goodbye.. your voices are merely a nuisance now, nothing more.

Forum List

Back