Roseburg protests Obama

No, the vast majority were anti Obama, anti gun control. And they were spread out all over the city. If even one person had invited Obama to speak publicly, he would have. I don't know who he visited because every victim that we've heard from said they didn't want to, and it wasn't them.
Bullshit lies. Why do you persist in this fraud. If there were people all over the city in the numbers you claim there would be evidence in the form of photo's, video's and witnesses. You made a fool of yourself for days predicting thousands of protesters would show up. It didn't happen because the promotion was based on lies. The protesters were almost entirely out of town extremist. The locals numbered less than a dozen. Actual count was 6. News media were searching for protesters to video or photograph. They weren't there. The towns people were respectful and showed appreciation for the Presidents appearance. Those are the facts, not the crap you continue to vomit.

No, the vast majority were anti Obama, anti gun control. And they were spread out all over the city. If even one person had invited Obama to speak publicly, he would have. I don't know who he visited because every victim that we've heard from said they didn't want to, and it wasn't them.
Bullshit lies. Why do you persist in this fraud. If there were people all over the city in the numbers you claim there would be evidence in the form of photo's, video's and witnesses. You made a fool of yourself for days predicting thousands of protesters would show up. It didn't happen because the promotion was based on lies. The protesters were almost entirely out of town extremist. The locals numbered less than a dozen. Actual count was 6. News media were searching for protesters to video or photograph. They weren't there. The towns people were respectful and showed appreciation for the Presidents appearance. Those are the facts, not the crap you continue to vomit.
Wow you sound like the sort of mentally ill sociopath we need to protect ourselves from. Whatever you do, don't try to shoot up bmcc in Pendleton...that is definitely NOT a gun free zone.

Wow you sound like the sort of mentally ill sociopath we need to protect ourselves from. Whatever you do, don't try to shoot up bmcc in Pendleton...that is definitely NOT a gun free zone.
And wipe the foam from your chin, zealot.

Is anybody else totally creeped out by the weirdoes who are blatantly lying about the Roseburg demonstration? They make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Your own link shows maybe a hundred people and points out some were in fact from out of town. I have seen reports that most of that crowd were made up of out of town people. You have no evidence of a large turnout. None. You have evidence and have posted a link that shows a small turnout of about a hundred people at the out of town airport. You have posted no evidence of a crowd in the town that I am aware of.

Your own link shows maybe a hundred people and points out some were in fact from out of town. I have seen reports that most of that crowd were made up of out of town people. You have no evidence of a large turnout. None. You have evidence and have posted a link that shows a small turnout of about a hundred people at the out of town airport. You have posted no evidence of a crowd in the town that I am aware of.
Sure, Skippy. Please don't shoot up a gun free zone. Help is available.

You are telling lies to exploit the murder of innocent people because of your sad hatefulness and warped need to confirm you have some kind of authority over something. Your insecurity and failure is creepy. You are being totally dishonest. If you think you can hurl insults at posters while you do it without a response you are in the wrong place.

You are telling lies to exploit the murder of innocent people because of your sad hatefulness and warped need to confirm you have some kind of authority over something. Your insecurity and failure is creepy. You are being totally dishonest. If you think you can hurl insults at posters while you do it without a response you are in the wrong place.

What a nut you are. Incidentally, the only crazed demonstrator was someone like you. She wigged out because she was so mad at the demonstrators, and was dragged away kicking and screaming. Hopefully they lock her up, like they should lock up all mentally ill weirdoes.
Obama critics hope their Roseburg protest caught president’s attention | Local | Eugene, Oregon

And you are a far left wing :ahole-1: who no one with a 3 digit IQ would ever trust to present, THE TRUTH...just saying!
========

You have no refutation except name calling and insults.

When you make ad hominem attacks, under the rules of the Internet and International Debate Society you just admitted defeat and that you have no argument.

And you are a far left wing :ahole-1: who no one with a 3 digit IQ would ever trust to present, THE TRUTH...just saying!
========

You have no refutation except name calling and insults.

When you make ad hominem attacks, under the rules of the Internet and International Debate Society you just admitted defeat and that you have no argument.
Refutation of what? Your moronic claim that there weren't any protestors except oro Obama acolytes like yourself? Why would anybody take that, or you, seriously?

Refutation of what? Your moronic claim that there weren't any protestors except oro Obama acolytes like yourself? Why would anybody take that, or you, seriously?
========
Obviously you do or you wouldn't strain yourself trying to make an intelligent response.

All you have is insults ... you lose.

========
Obviously you do or you wouldn't strain yourself trying to make an intelligent response.

All you have is insults ... you lose.
I certainly didn't lose anything. You're a professional liar and have been exposed as such. You're obviously mentally ill. Like I said, don't target bmcc, it won't turn out like you want.

In the meantime, the pro gun community of Roseburg...who protested without burning the town down...continues to show how classy they are. KEZI.com | UCC Shooting: Deputies Pay Victim's Family's Bill

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

"Estimate about 300 ppl here at entrance to airport in Roseburg."

Obama in Roseburg: live updates on visits with Oregon school shooting victims

300 people? I had more people in freshman Economics.
It was more than 300. This is a small rural town precisely in the middle of nowhere. Most were local but many came a long ways. You'll notice that none of Obama's groupie looters fucked with this demonstration. They're stupid but not THAT stupid.

I counted 28 and a dog in that particular picture. How many students in a middle school class?

These are kind of nuts who protested:

"I'm here to tell Obama he is not welcome in our county. He is exploiting the local tragedy with his gun control agenda," said Bruce Rester, a retired truck driver who was wearing a handgun in a holster over his chest. "Everybody should carry a gun. An armed society is a polite society."

Right. 'Everybody' in America should carry a gun. Yes, that 'everybody'.

How Roseburg, Ore., responded to Obama's visit

Remember the zillion the Right claimed showed up at the Glen Beck rally? Remember the lies about the Trump rallies?

Lying about crowd size is a naturally occurring reflex in RWnuts.

"I'm here to tell Obama he is not welcome in our county. He is exploiting the local tragedy with his gun control agenda," said Bruce Rester, a retired truck driver who was wearing a handgun in a holster over his chest. "Everybody should carry a gun. An armed society is a polite society."

Everybody except felons and nuts with ideas about population control. Everybody except you, and people like you.

Infowars and Breitbart are both ultra right wing organizations and therefore not quotable. pgmedia I don't know but I suspect it is another ultra right wing outfit.

So not one of your " sources " is considered reliable or trustworthy by any sane people

TRY AGAIN.
=======

1. Hundreds Protest Obama’s Visit To Roseburg, ...
    pjmedia.com/.../10/09/hundreds-protest-obamas...oregon-videoCached
    Oct 08, 2015 · ... 2015Citizens of Roseburg, Oregon Protest President Obama’s Visit After College Shooting ... Hundreds Protest Obama’s Visit To Roseburg, Oregon ...

2. HUNDREDS TURN OUT to Protest Barack Obama in...
    www.infowars.com/hundreds...out-to-protest...in-oregon-videoCached
    Oct 09, 2015 · Citizens of Roseburg, Oregon Protest President Obama’s Visit After College Shooting (Photo: ... Hundreds protest Obama's arrival in Roseburg.

3. Hundreds Of Pro-Gun Protestors Welcome Obama To ...
    www.breitbart.com/.../hundreds-pro-gun-protestors...oregonCached
    Oct 08, 2015 · Prior to Obama’s visit, the White House struggled to explain that the president was only traveling to Oregon to console the victims, not politicize the ..

whatever. we all read and watch the news here. so you go on believing what ever blows your little skirt up

Everybody except felons and nuts with ideas about population control. Everybody except you, and people like you.
Everybody likes gun control, for the other guy.

Forum List

Back