Roseburg protests Obama

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

"Estimate about 300 ppl here at entrance to airport in Roseburg."

Obama in Roseburg: live updates on visits with Oregon school shooting victims

300 people? I had more people in freshman Economics.
It was more than 300. This is a small rural town precisely in the middle of nowhere. Most were local but many came a long ways. You'll notice that none of Obama's groupie looters fucked with this demonstration. They're stupid but not THAT stupid.

They're not that interested either. A bunch of other wise nice people whooped up into a frenzy but conservative hate mongers. Happens everytime the President opens his mouth.
Nobody was frenzied
And nobody looted or started fires, either.

Yeah; not much there to take except someone else's flannel shirt or beard wax
Your stupidity is noted.

One victim was buried yesterday, and thanked demonstratiors for their support. KEZI.com | UCC Shooting: Community Comes Together for Lucero Alcaraz's Family

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

It was more than 300. This is a small rural town precisely in the middle of nowhere. Most were local but many came a long ways. You'll notice that none of Obama's groupie looters fucked with this demonstration. They're stupid but not THAT stupid.

They're not that interested either. A bunch of other wise nice people whooped up into a frenzy but conservative hate mongers. Happens everytime the President opens his mouth.
Nobody was frenzied

yep, they can't seem to understand people protesting without starting riots, lootings and burning stores to ground. or that people hates Obama the same way they hated Bush.

just awful what they call these people just because they don't want Obama using their dead children for his political agenda. I hope they vote out this democrat party filled with people like Obama. no to Democrats in 2016 folks. you see what they call you, think about you, etc

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

Nobody was frenzied

yep, they can't seem to understand people protesting without starting riots, lootings and burning stores to ground. or that people hates Obama the same way they hated Bush.

just awful what they call these people just because they don't want Obama using their dead children for his political agenda. I hope they vote out this democrat party filled with people like Obama. no to Democrats in 2016 folks. you see what they call you, think about you, etc
The people of Roseburg have never voted Democrat. That's why the whole thing disgusts them. They believe progressive policies that they rejected are the cause of the student deaths.

Nobody was frenzied

The people of Roseburg have never voted Democrat. That's why the whole thing disgusts them. They believe progressive policies that they rejected are the cause of the student deaths.

They're idiots then.

VOTE OUT these nasty Progressives/libs/dems come 2016. and never vote them to run our lives again.

Nobody was frenzied

oh I know. and you see how they are treated because they don't want Obama intruding into their lives. But these same people hated on Bush worse than anything Obama has seen in his reign of terror over us. the majority of the people in THE COUNTRY Disapproves of him, but he still pushes himself off on everyone like he's our King or something. he's a puke and he makes me sick as do those defending him

Why do you hate Obama? Oregon is a BLUE state that re-elected President Obama by a 12% margin.
========
Some of the right wing nut jobs on here tried to make it seem as though the whole town was against Obama's visit.

Turned out there were maybe 20.

And the leader ( surely it wasn't one of the posters here ) is a FELON and not a good guy.

Perhaps we need to have background checks so we know what kind of people are posting here. Or should we just presume that all right wingers are felons or wannabe felons?

It would be best of NO ONE showed up. Put the bastard in his place, treat him like Putin does, like the foot sniffing bitch he is.
I don't think any of the protesters are actually going to see him. He's flying in in a chopper, will probably land on the hospital roof and go in there to visit and then fly out. But it's really weird, it's like there's a black out and the protesters aren't posting pics.
========
Only about 20 people showed up to protest Obama and none of them were smart enough to know how to operate a camera.

Why do you hate Obama? Oregon is a BLUE state that re-elected President Obama by a 12% margin.
========
Some of the right wing nut jobs on here tried to make it seem as though the whole town was against Obama's visit.

Turned out there were maybe 20.

And the leader ( surely it wasn't one of the posters here ) is a FELON and not a good guy.

Perhaps we need to have background checks so we know what kind of people are posting here. Or should we just presume that all right wingers are felons or wannabe felons?

WELL too bad. cry us a river about it.
we're sure if you Obot cult member had been there you'd be there throwing rose peddles at him when he graced himself to you as he drove by with all his armed guard's. now sit down or go worship at your Obama shrine you left winger's have put up of him .

Obamas doing a great job. He was left with a big mess and he's been cleaning it up .

It's disgusting how conservatards who would rather sabotage the country just to spite him .
Little Timmy is cornfuzzled once again. obama applied for the job, nobody left him shit. Nothing he has tried has worked out in the real world and blaming it on the big mess is really old at this point and about 10 trillion dollars past making any sense.

About 20 people showed up to protest ... the rest were there in support of Obama. Far more in support than opposed
========

Roseburg continues to oppose Obama's message on gun control, and his presence in Roseburg:

700x394

Obama heads to Roseburg, a community divided over his visit
News for the gun nuts, no one who matters cares...

20 people is more than are showing up at hiLIARy Clintoon campaign events.

Just sayin'.

No, you're not " just sayin' " ... you're diffusing ... trying to distract from the fact that the Obama protesters were very few and there were far more people there in SUPPORT of Obama and Opposed.

Trying to change the subject to Hillary just shows how desperate you are.
=====

[QUOTE="boedicca, post: 12522059, member: 4301

Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

Obamas doing a great job. He was left with a big mess and he's been cleaning it up .

It's disgusting how conservatards who would rather sabotage the country just to spite him .
Little Timmy is cornfuzzled once again. obama applied for the job, nobody left him shit. Nothing he has tried has worked out in the real world and blaming it on the big mess is really old at this point and about 10 trillion dollars past making any sense.

yeah, he's done such wonderful job that's why the PEOPLE kicked his party out of having the Power of Congress because of him and in only SIX years of his terror over us. they LOST the most seats ever in two Historic midterm elections BECAUSE of him . the Majority of the people Dissapproves of him but according to timmy he's done a hell of job.

my gawd what alternative realty some people exist in is scary.

About 20 people showed up to protest ... the rest were there in support of Obama. Far more in support than opposed
========

Roseburg continues to oppose Obama's message on gun control, and his presence in Roseburg:

700x394

Just sayin'.

He's a liar. I've heard from 300 to 500 people. but when is the left ever honest about anything

1. Hundreds Protest Obama’s Visit To Roseburg, ...
    pjmedia.com/.../10/09/hundreds-protest-obamas...oregon-videoCached
    Oct 08, 2015 · ... 2015Citizens of Roseburg, Oregon Protest President Obama’s Visit After College Shooting ... Hundreds Protest Obama’s Visit To Roseburg, Oregon ...

2. HUNDREDS TURN OUT to Protest Barack Obama in...
    www.infowars.com/hundreds...out-to-protest...in-oregon-videoCached
    Oct 09, 2015 · Citizens of Roseburg, Oregon Protest President Obama’s Visit After College Shooting (Photo: ... Hundreds protest Obama's arrival in Roseburg.

3. Hundreds Of Pro-Gun Protestors Welcome Obama To ...
    www.breitbart.com/.../hundreds-pro-gun-protestors...oregonCached
    Oct 08, 2015 · Prior to Obama’s visit, the White House struggled to explain that the president was only traveling to Oregon to console the victims, not politicize the ..

========

700x394

Just sayin'.

He's a liar. I've heard from 300 to 500 people. but when is the left ever honest about anything

He's a LAIR and a moron.

========

700x394

Just sayin'.

He's a LAIR and a moron.

^^^^^MORE HUGE IRONY FROM THE SUBVERSIVES!^^^^^

Infowars and Breitbart are both ultra right wing organizations and therefore not quotable. pgmedia I don't know but I suspect it is another ultra right wing outfit.

So not one of your " sources " is considered reliable or trustworthy by any sane people

TRY AGAIN.
=======

Oct 08, 2015 · ... 2015Citizens of Roseburg, Oregon Protest President Obama’s Visit After College Shooting ... Hundreds Protest Obama’s Visit To Roseburg, Oregon ...

Oct 09, 2015 · Citizens of Roseburg, Oregon Protest President Obama’s Visit After College Shooting (Photo: ... Hundreds protest Obama's arrival in Roseburg.

Oct 08, 2015 · Prior to Obama’s visit, the White House struggled to explain that the president was only traveling to Oregon to console the victims, not politicize the ..

Infowars and Breitbart are both ultra right wing organizations and therefore not quotable. pgmedia I don't know but I suspect it is another ultra right wing outfit.

So not one of your " sources " is considered reliable or trustworthy by any sane people

TRY AGAIN.
=======

And you are a far left wing :ahole-1: who no one with a 3 digit IQ would ever trust to present, THE TRUTH...just saying!

No, the vast majority were anti Obama, anti gun control. And they were spread out all over the city. If even one person had invited Obama to speak publicly, he would have. I don't know who he visited because every victim that we've heard from said they didn't want to, and it wasn't them.

Forum List

Back