Roseburg protests Obama

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Roseburg continues to oppose Obama's message on gun control, and his presence in Roseburg:

700x394

Obama heads to Roseburg, a community divided over his visit

It would be best of NO ONE showed up. Put the bastard in his place, treat him like Putin does, like the foot sniffing bitch he is.

You go folks in Roseburg. many stands with you even though they couldn't be there with you

Obama is such a lowlife puke he makes me sick:puke3:

From the Defend Roseburg FB page:

"The anti-gunners have decided to play dirty, as they always do. Now they're posting personal information about the organizers on Twitter---and LYING. They don't care if the info is true or not, they'll just try to discredit us and what we're doing. Stand strong, folks, it's gonna be a long day."

It would be best of NO ONE showed up. Put the bastard in his place, treat him like Putin does, like the foot sniffing bitch he is.
I don't think any of the protesters are actually going to see him. He's flying in in a chopper, will probably land on the hospital roof and go in there to visit and then fly out. But it's really weird, it's like there's a black out and the protesters aren't posting pics.

Obamas doing a great job. He was left with a big mess and he's been cleaning it up .

It's disgusting how conservatards who would rather sabotage the country just to spite him .

I don't think any of the protesters are actually going to see him. He's flying in in a chopper, will probably land on the hospital roof and go in there to visit and then fly out. But it's really weird, it's like there's a black out and the protesters aren't posting pics.
The man still in the hospital asked if hospital security could keep obama out of his room. No. The poor man will basically be strapped in his bed for the "visit ".
The families have all said they didn't want to meet with him. The only conclusion is that they were threatened.

The man still in the hospital asked if hospital security could keep obama out of his room. No. The poor man will basically be strapped in his bed for the "visit ".
The families have all said they didn't want to meet with him. The only conclusion is that they were threatened.
Textbook case of "add insult to injury".

Link?

Of course not.

Rural America is full of otherwise decent people who have been infected by special interests like the NRA into an irrational paranoia over having their guns taken away from them.

Forum List

Back