Muslim Invaders of Germany Honor Kill a Syrian Girl For Getting Pregnant During a Gang Rape

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
“I was taken by three men,” Rokstan said. “Ever since that time my family has regarded me as unclean. My mother and my brothers mistreat me. They say that I deserve to die.”

From the article in the OP. Sick animals

That's their culture, man. You are being western-centric in your views. They are, therefore inherently racist, corrupt and flawed. They are also dangerous views.

You ought not impose your western value system into these people from other cultures. It is wrong and it is racist in that it assumes that one race is morally superior to another.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

This poor girl was gang RAPED by Syrian soldiers and got pregnant, but she lucky to make it to Germany with her family. Nevertheless these so called refugees murdered her in c vicious and brutal fashion. Her father and brother committed the crimes because they found her unclean!

This is the filth that is invading Europe and America.

Suspected ‘honor killing’ stokes German fears about customs, crimes of Middle Eastern refugees
You are a textbook example of someone suffering from confirmation bias.

How could she have gotten pregnant from rape?

422617_404764039589606_175763591_n1.jpg

The OP link does not say she was impregnated by the rape. It says she was pregnant. It says she was raped. It does not say in what order those two events occurred.

The OP link does not say she was impregnated by the rape. It says she was pregnant. It says she was raped. It does not say in what order those two events occurred.

Hmmmmmmm
She was raped....
She get's pregnant....
Family kills her .....

And the issue is whether she was pregnant from the rape?

Is that it?

Hmmmmmmm
She was raped....
She get's pregnant....
Family kills her .....

Is that it?
The topic title says "for getting pregnant during a gang rape". Facts not in evidence.

She may have already been pregnant before the rape.

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
You know what's particularly funny about my post above?

I wrote it in other topics starting over a week ago.

And now we have the fulfillment of it in the OP of this topic. A Fox News story.

FOX NEWS: Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

Hmmmmmmm
She was raped....
She get's pregnant....
Family kills her .....

Is that it?
The topic title says "for getting pregnant during a gang rape". Facts not in evidence.

She may have already been pregnant before the rape.

So that makes it all OK ?....

I guess we should have stayed out of the Middle East.

Hey fucko, they were invading Europe for a long time. This invasion has nothing to do with us. The Syrian civil war has nothing to do with us. The migrants are coming from all over the Muslim world including North Africa, Pakistan, Bangladesh? Your Losetarian argument of blaming America doesn't hold water!

This poor girl was gang RAPED by Syrian soldiers and got pregnant, but she lucky to make it to Germany with her family. Nevertheless these so called refugees murdered her in c vicious and brutal fashion. Her father and brother committed the crimes because they found her unclean!

This is the filth that is invading Europe and America.

Suspected ‘honor killing’ stokes German fears about customs, crimes of Middle Eastern refugees
You are a textbook example of someone suffering from confirmation bias.
Blow me faggot!

You should be a detective super-sleuth!

Hmmmmmmm
She was raped....
She get's pregnant....
Family kills her .....

Is that it?

g5000 has main issues!

Religious fundamentalism is a dangerous thing.
Always the liberal way, try to equate all religions with the death cult of Islam! I am not Christian, but recognize the big difference between fundamental Christians. Buddhist and Muslims. Fundamental Buddhist and Christians are some of the nicest, kind, gentlest, accepting (unless your gay), charitable and caring people in the world.

Islam is a death cult in which its teachings command the subjugation of religion minorities, the abuse of women, the slaughter of gays, the adoption of a theocracy, use violence (the sword) to spread the word of Islam, to adhere to the oppressive Sharia law which leaves no room for freedom or Democracy.

There is a big difference! If you want to equate Islam to anything it would be NAZISM!

Forum List

Back