Roseanne's Revenge

I'd rather have Montezumas revenge than watch one episode of Roseanne or the Conners.

Libbies have attention span of a gnat and don’t want solutions but rather a “cause”
They caused her off the show in order to make it better then never watched it and now it’s gone
Liberals are good at making good things gone.

I'd rather have Montezumas revenge than watch one episode of Roseanne or the Conners.
I haven't watched it either, but that's not the point. ABC had a successful show. Then they destroyed it when liberals got involved.
They destroyed Roseanne because it offended their liberal ethics and keep a stink bomb like Alec Baldwin's show alive
for exactly the same reason...it serves their leftist purposes. The Stalinists at ABC (Always Be Corrupt) show what product they are selling....progressive swill.

In their efforts to go after Rosanne, they crushed the dreams of the couple hundred people involved in that show.

Libbies have attention span of a gnat and don’t want solutions but rather a “cause”
They caused her off the show in order to make it better then never watched it and now it’s gone
One of my coworkers (who is a lib) watched the new show and really liked it. It was how Roseanne died--inadvertent o.d. from sharing prescription meds with friends--because none of them could afford to buy them. So they were pooling their leftovers and sharing them with each other.

One of my coworkers (who is a lib) watched the new show and really liked it. It was how Roseanne died--inadvertent o.d. from sharing prescription meds with friends--because none of them could afford to buy them. So they were pooling their leftovers and sharing them with each other.
Well nice of them to carry on the fine Hollyweird tradition of death by drug overdose to kiss off the millions and millions of dollars the suits could have been splitting up had they been able to have a bit of tolerance and desire for inclusion with their pal Roseanne.

Well nice of them to carry on the fine Hollyweird tradition of death by drug overdose to kiss off the millions and millions of dollars the suits could have been splitting up had they been able to have a bit of tolerance and desire for inclusion with their pal Roseanne.
"tolerance?" "inclusion?" Never mind, it's blastoff.

Its very simple. You DO NOT kill off the main character of the show and expect it to live. It won't.
Lucy without Dezi
Rick Grimes dying in The Walking Dead.
Frasier without Niles

You get my drift.

The left destroys everything they 8nvolve themselves in. I don't expect they'll ever learn

Ratings: “The Conners” Beaten By Everything, Drops in Total Viewers and Demo as ABC Orders Only 1 More Episode

Ah, more partisan nonsense. Really who cares? It's TV. It's entertainment. If you get all uppity because you don't like the politics in your entertainment, then you go support Trump because he's fucking entertaining, then you deserve to be a vegetable in front of the TV.

Its very simple. You DO NOT kill off the main character of the show and expect it to live. It won't.
Lucy without Dezi
Frasier without Niles

You get my drift.
They've tried it many times and it's failed every time. Remember "The Hogans"?

Lucy without Dezi
Frasier without Niles

You get my drift.
They've tried it many times and it's failed every time. Remember "The Hogans"?
I didn't see that one. But Lucy had a helluva time being just Lucy after she divorced Desi. It just doesn't work. And the skank behind it...Sara Gilbert....I hope she suffers the most. Shame on all of them for agreeing to do the show without her. Backstabbers. Galecki got his start on that show and now he gets big bucks on Big Bang Theory. They all suck, and showed no loyalty to Roseanne at all. Shame shame shame again on all of them.

The Walking Dead will die too. Norman Reedus got a hefty raise if he would take over as main character but...money in his pocket won't make him Rick Grimes. It will die within a year. Watch and see.

Forum List

Back