Roosevelt....the Un-Reagan

Stuck your foot in your mouth again:
Stalin killed 60 million of his own citizens, yet Roosevelt made him is BFF.

I am looking for your alternative PC- do you think FDR should have declared war against the USSR while we were at war with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan?

Or perhaps just not assist the USSR, so that Nazi Germany could kill millions more Soviet citizens- and perhaps defeat the Soviet Union- so Hitler could link up with Imperial Japan in the east?

Tell us your alternative?

"I am looking for your alternative PC..."
No prob!

1. When the (anticipated) event that Hitler would attack Stalin's Russia, as they did June 21st, 1941,America should have done nothing...no more than relaxing restrictions on exports to the Russians...but at the same time securing a quid pro quo for further assistance! Lend-Lease should not have been the automatic and unlimited buffet that it turned into!

"Finally, should the Soviet regime fall,...we should refuse to recognize a Communist government-in-exile,leaving the path clear for establishment for a non-Communist government in Russia after the war." These were the words of Loy Henderson, Soviet and Eastern European affairs expert and Foreign Service officer, as quoted by Martin Weil in "A pretty good club: The founding fathers of the U.S. Foreign Service," p. 106."

So you would have preferred that the Nazi's defeat the USSR- so that the Nazi's could establish a non-Communist Nazi government in Russia.

Well that would have help the United States- and Americans so very much......

"So you would have preferred that the Nazi's defeat the USSR- so that the Nazi's could establish a non-Communist Nazi government in Russia."

Either find a quote where I said that or admit that you're a lying sack of sewage.

Here you go- what you suggested

. When the (anticipated) event that Hitler would attack Stalin's Russia, as they did June 21st, 1941,America should have done nothing..

"Finally, should the Soviet regime fall,...we should refuse to recognize a Communist government-in-exile,leaving the path clear for establishment for a non-Communist government in Russia after the war."

Are you staking your veracity on the claim that that says I wanted the Nazis to win?

Speak up.

I've ripped you and your god to shreds,huh?

You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Oh I know that 'arguing' with you is as fruitless as arguing with a pig.

But showing what an idiot you are does provide some amusement.

I don't argue....I teach. I document why I'm correct.

You provide some meager amusement with your pro-Nazi rants.

"....your pro-Nazi rants."

So stipulated that you're a lying sack of sewage.

So says the idiot who would prefer the Nazi's defeat the USSR just so you can be 'anti-communist'

I love it. An admission that I've destroyed you and your god Roosevelt...and you have nothing left but lies.

Well PC has said he/she opposed the United States providing support to the USSR while the USSR and the NAZI's fought.

Stalin has said that without American lend-lease support the USSR would likely have been defeated by the Nazi's.

Why would PC be in favor of the Nazi's defeating the USSR and being able to face U.S. troops on a single front- other than because he/she is anti-American?

"....your pro-Nazi rants."

So stipulated that you're a lying sack of sewage.

So says the idiot who would prefer the Nazi's defeat the USSR just so you can be 'anti-communist'

I love it. An admission that I've destroyed you and your god Roosevelt...and you have nothing left but lies.

The voices in your head are not admissions.

I am looking for your alternative PC- do you think FDR should have declared war against the USSR while we were at war with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan?

Or perhaps just not assist the USSR, so that Nazi Germany could kill millions more Soviet citizens- and perhaps defeat the Soviet Union- so Hitler could link up with Imperial Japan in the east?

Tell us your alternative?

"I am looking for your alternative PC..."
No prob!

1. When the (anticipated) event that Hitler would attack Stalin's Russia, as they did June 21st, 1941,America should have done nothing...no more than relaxing restrictions on exports to the Russians...but at the same time securing a quid pro quo for further assistance! Lend-Lease should not have been the automatic and unlimited buffet that it turned into!

"Finally, should the Soviet regime fall,...we should refuse to recognize a Communist government-in-exile,leaving the path clear for establishment for a non-Communist government in Russia after the war." These were the words of Loy Henderson, Soviet and Eastern European affairs expert and Foreign Service officer, as quoted by Martin Weil in "A pretty good club: The founding fathers of the U.S. Foreign Service," p. 106."

So you would have preferred that the Nazi's defeat the USSR- so that the Nazi's could establish a non-Communist Nazi government in Russia.

Well that would have help the United States- and Americans so very much......

She has already posted several threads where she supported allowing the Nazis to win

"She has already posted several threads where she supported allowing the Nazis to win."

That has never happened.

It is what one expects starting from the lie in your avi.

We have been through your rants about FDR should not have helped defeat the Nazis Frau Braun

Have you changed your mind?

Killing and putting one's own citizens in concentration camps appears to be the hallmark of totalitarians such as Stalin, Hitler, and Roosevelt.
I know it is difficult for you, but please try to keep up with your own thread

The question was whether the US should have invaded the USSR after Berlin...your response has NOTHING to do with that

You really did get through college by cut and paste didn't you?

I don't argue....I

Killing and putting one's own citizens in concentration camps appears to be the hallmark of totalitarians such as Stalin, Hitler, and Roosevelt.
I know it is difficult for you, but please try to keep up with your own thread

The question was whether the US should have invaded the USSR after Berlin...your response has NOTHING to do with that

You really did get through college by cut and paste didn't you?

its really amusing how she claims you are the idiot when she runs off with her tail between her legs anytime the corruption of Reagan and the republicans are exposed.:lmao:

she has such an obsession with FDR and a blind love for bastard Reagan,she wont document that Reagan tripled the debt of all american presidents COMBINED before him.:lmao:

she'll make a thread talking about how the democrats never met a communist they did not like showing a pic of FDR sitting next to Stalin but each time I post the pic of Eisenhower standing next to Stalin watching him murder women,she ignores and it and acts like i did not post the pic.:lmao:

thats the education for our resident troll of USMB that the government skipped.Here is also some home schooling for our resident troll on mass murderer Reagan the government skipped as well.

Ronald Reagan: Guilty of Treason & War Crimes

funny how she lives in her fairy tale and claiming arguing with you is fruitless when SHE is the one that runs off with her tail between her legs when confronted with pesky facts she cant refute on the corruption of reagan exposed.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Reagan's legacy.
Unions Busted.
Stagnant Wages.
Several Financial Cataclysms.
Thousands dead in Central America.
Thousands dead in the Middle East.

And of course:

weird that USMB's resident troll rightwinger has changed his tune on Reagan.He has always tooted the horn of the governments as well as PC that Reagan was a great president as well,whats up with HIM liking your posts?:wtf:

And one more impairment that Franklin Roosevelt saddled America with....

... our lack of understanding about the sinister nature of the Soviet Union, genocide, oppression, slaughter....when it come to Soviet crime' is the lies that Franklin Roosevelt told the public in support of Stalin.

FDR told the public that the Soviets were just like us...in fact, during the war, he swore to it.

Roosevelt swore to the American public that Stalin fought for the same ideals! FDR was lying!

September 30, 1941, FDR claimed that there was freedom of religion in the USSR. "The claim that Stalin's Russia allowed religious freedom was the first step in a massive pro-Soviet campaign that the White House coordinated for the duration of the war." "Caught between Roosevelt and Stalin: America's Ambassadors to
Moscow
," by Dennis J. Dunn, p. 137

8. The US Constitution forbids 'ex post facto' laws....and Roosevelt told the American public that Russia fought for the same things as America.....

"The actual insurrection--the Bolshevik Revolution--began on the morning of November 6 (October 24) 1917, when Kerensky ordered the Bolshevik press closed." The Russian Revolution and the Soviet Union Union

In November/December, the penal system was re-written to include "enemy of the people."

...and, ex-post facto, the Bolsheviks arrested and exterminated all those 'enemies of the people.'

"The Soviet Union made extensive use of the term [the enemy of the people] (Russian language:враг народа,"vrag naroda"), as it fitted well with the idea that the people were in control. The term was used by Vladimir Lenin after coming to power, as early as in the decree of 28 November 1917:
Nicolas Werth, Karel Bartošek, Jean-Louis Panné, Jean-Louis Margolin, Andrzej Paczkowski,Stéphane Courtois, "The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression"

No freedom of the press, ex-post facto laws, extermination of political enemies.....

Just like America????

Or....the America that Franklin Roosevelt was planning for.

And one more impairment that Franklin Roosevelt saddled America with.....

More of your 'I hate the American who led the United States to defeating the Nazi's and Imperial Japan" rant.

So many things you hate about FDR

Leading the defeat of Japan
Leading the defeat of Nazi Germany
Social Security for Americans
Preventing a bank collapse with Federal depositers insurance
Unemployment insurance
Preventing the collapse of the American farms

And being possibly the most popular President the United States has ever had.

All of the things PC hates.

Reagan's legacy.
Unions Busted.
Stagnant Wages.

And of course:

Interesting that you post that image of 9/11...
It was due to the direct actions of the Democrats/Liberals.

Watch:
1. "The damage done to the CIA by this congressional oversight regime (Democrat-controlled Pike and Church Committees) is quite extensive. The committees increased the number of CIA officials subject to Senate confirmation, condemned the agency for its contacts with unscrupulous characters, prohibited any further contact with these bad characters, insisted that the United States not engage or assist in any coup which may harm a foreign leader, and overwhelmed the agency with interminable requests for briefings (some 600 alone in 1996).

2. [C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations."
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

3. This is not the first time Democrats have tried to aid our enemies by destroying intelligence apparatus.....and have a responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

Reagan's legacy.
Unions Busted.
Stagnant Wages.

And of course:

Watch:
1. "The damage done to the CIA by this congressional oversight regime (Democrat-controlled Pike and Church Committees) is quite extensive. The committees increased the number of CIA officials subject to Senate confirmation, condemned the agency for its contacts with unscrupulous characters, prohibited any further contact with these bad characters, insisted that the United States not engage or assist in any coup which may harm a foreign leader, and overwhelmed the agency with interminable requests for briefings (some 600 alone in 1996).

2. [C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations."
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

3. This is not the first time Democrats have tried to aid our enemies by destroying intelligence apparatus.....and have a responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

Reagan funneled aid directly to the Muj and Osama Bin Laden.

That's in addition to funding the Contras, who in addition to making people in Central America "disappear", raped, tortured and murdered 3 American Nuns.

The Reagan Legacy

Reagan's legacy.
Unions Busted.
Stagnant Wages.

And of course:

Actually it was due to the actions of Saudi Arabian terrorists.

Shame you are so anti-American that you believe that American liberals were flying those airplanes- but considering your bizarre interpretation of history it is no surprise that you blame liberals- rather than our enemy.

Reagan's legacy.
Unions Busted.
Stagnant Wages.

And of course:

Actually it was due to the actions of Saudi Arabian terrorists.

Shame you are so anti-American that you believe that American liberals were flying those airplanes- but considering your bizarre interpretation of history it is no surprise that you blame liberals- rather than our enemy.

Liberals make war on foreign enemies.
Conservatives make war on Americans.

Whiskey Rebellion, Mountain Meadow Massacre, Civil War - All Conservative insurrections.

And one more impairment that Franklin Roosevelt saddled America with.....

More of your 'I hate the American who led the United States to defeating the Nazi's and Imperial Japan" rant.

So many things you hate about FDR

Leading the defeat of Japan
Leading the defeat of Nazi Germany
Social Security for Americans
Preventing a bank collapse with Federal depositers insurance
Unemployment insurance
Preventing the collapse of the American farms

And being possibly the most popular President the United States has ever had.

All of the things PC hates.

While I must admit that proving you to be stupid is akin to 'gilding the lily,'
it is fun.

So here is a challenge you'll run from as fast as you can:

Roosevelt embraces the homicidal maniac Joseph Stalin, made certain that Soviet Communism would survive, and made a cozy home for Stalin's spies, right up to allowing one to live in the White House.

You pretend to see Adolph Hitler as the worst sort of evil....and try to tie me to him!

Challenge:

In what way, by what metrics, was Hitler worse than Roosevelt's best friend forever, Joseph Stalin?

That's called 'critical thinking'...something eschewed in government schooling.

and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations."
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA.

What?

A Senator threatened to go public if President Reagan and the CIA took part in illegal covert actions?

Democrat Liberals have regularly been traitors to America.

1. [Democrat] Senator Pat Leahy was annoyed with the Reagan administration's war on terrorism in the 1980s. At the time he was vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. ....disclosed a top-secret communications intercept ...Leahy leaked secret information about a 1986 covert operation planned by the Reagan administration ...had to resign his Intelligence Committee post after he was caught leaking secret information ....
American Chronicle | Sen. Leahy to FBI Director: Give Me Secret Information

2. In 1983, [Democrat] Sen. Edward M. Kennedy offered to help the Soviets mount a public-relations offensive in the United States. Ted Kennedy sides with Soviets. Traitor [Archive] - Georgia Outdoor News Forum

3. Freeh: "Unfortunately, the [Clinton] White House was unable or unwilling to help the FBI gain access to these critical witnesses. The only direction from the Clinton administration regarding Iran was to order the FBI to stop photographing and fingerprinting official Iranian delegations entering the U.S. because it was adversely impacting our "relationship" with Tehran. "

BTW, Freeh: "I finally turned to the former President Bush, who immediately interceded with Crown Prince Abdullah on the FBI's behalf. Mr. Bush personally asked the Saudis to let the FBI do one-on-one interviews of the detained Khobar bombers. The Saudis immediately acceded."
Remember Khobar Towers by Louis J. Freeh
Michelle Malkin » KHOBAR TOWERS: 10 YEARS LATER

4. Here at home, the Obama administration has gravely impaired our capability to gather human intelligence by declassifying hundreds of pages of documents that explain our interrogation techniques—information that is now probably in al-Qaeda training manuals. https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/impri...=2009&month=10

[
In what way, by what metrics, was Hitler worse than .... Joseph Stalin?

Oh that is really easy.

Hitler declared war on the United States.
Joseph Stalin did not.
Hitler's war cost the lives of around 120,000 Americans
Stalin's non-war with Americans cost considerably fewer American lives than that.

However, an Un-American traitor like you still loves you your Hitler.

Now- still waiting for you to reply as to why you wanted millions of Americans to die just so you can claim to be against Communism.

Forum List

Back