Roosevelt: His Bankrupt Policies

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FDR is ranked top five in survey after survey. Oh let me guess it doesn't count because libs or whatever. Facts are even conservative historians rate FDR in at worst top ten.

Go ahead and continue with your delusions though, and your sad attempts to destroy a great American president (PropagandaChic a north korean the most obvious).

"let me guess it doesn't count because libs or whatever. "

Here's a plan not covered in government school:

Try to think for yourself.

Now....if, for example, you cannot find any error in, for example, the OP.....

....try research.....

....and, when you still can't dispute the facts I provide.....

...draw the only conclusion possible.

Warning:
....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

And...as I stated in the OP....

:" ....the removal of government from areas that belonged more appropriately to private enterprise..."

Had the Democrats actually fulfilled this promise.....and not created government-sponsored enterprises(GSEs) i.e., FannieMae andFreddieMac....

Get ready....

There would not have been a mortgage meltdown!
The mortgage meltdown, the 2008 recession: thanks to Franklin Roosevelt

And so.....once again...one of the dunces inadvertently prove the premise of the thread correct!

It's one more version of karma.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point!

There is no authorization in the Constitution, the law of the land, for the government to provide these 'emoluments.'

:" ....the removal of government from areas that belonged more appropriately to private enterprise..."

Had the Democrats actually fulfilled this promise.....and not created government-sponsored enterprises(GSEs) i.e., FannieMae andFreddieMac....

Get ready....

And so.....once again...one of the dunces inadvertently prove the premise of the thread correct!

lol the "meltdown" of 2008 was because of FDR? You have now entered the tin foil hat dumb fuck/north korean trying to diminish USA zone.

Exactly my point!

There is no authorization in the Constitution, the law of the land, for the government to provide these 'emoluments.'

Get ready....

What in the Constitution prohibits anything in the speech? You are going to have to get creative with this one.

Gads, you're a dunce:

These are the promises in the "Second Bill of Rights."

This is Article 1, second 8, the only authority the federal government has:

Section 8 - The Text
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; —And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Did you have to work extra hard to make certain that no learning invades your worldview????

I didn't have to work hard at all, did I.

And....once again....I am totally, absolutely correct.

I explained the difference many times. . . .
Your "differences" have been correctly explained by us to you and FDR. The far right markle, keys, edwardtbaiamonte cherry picking and ignoring model just does not cut it. Try this in a grad economics class, your prof will say read some more and start over.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FDR is ranked top five in survey after survey. Oh let me guess it doesn't count because libs or whatever. Facts are even conservative historians rate FDR in at worst top ten.

Go ahead and continue with your delusions though, and your sad attempts to destroy a great American president (PropagandaChic a north korean the most obvious).

....try research.....

Warning:
....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!
Your nonsense desperate response fails to disprove Franklin Delano Roosevelt as one of our best and most prized presidents. Your north korean propaganda to diminish a US president is rejected by all loyal Americans, and the US military laughs at your lame north korean pee shooter missiles.

Get ready....

Exactly my point!

Get ready....

lol the "meltdown" of 2008 was because of FDR? You have now entered the tin foil hat dumb fuck/north korean trying to diminish USA zone.[/QUOTE]

"lol the "meltdown" of 2008 was because of FDR?"

As simple to prove as it is to prove you a dunce.

Watch:

Had FDR/Democrats not infected the private housing economy, and created Fanny and Freddie....
....would there have been a mortgage meltdown?

Of course not.

Nor should we minimize its importance.
Franklin Roosevelt had no respect for our Founders, nor for the document that memorialized their view of America.....the Constitution.

By endorsing creeping communism....enforcing government occupation of the private economy without authority to do so, he gave us the this:

"... the total lost household wealth at $19.2 trillion. But that doesn’t take into account long-term effects of homeowners who may be less socially mobile — and therefore contribute less to the economy over time."
How Much Did the Financial Crisis Cost?

Exactly my point!

Get ready....

What in the Constitution prohibits anything in the speech? You are going to have to get creative with this one.

Gads, you're a dunce:

These are the promises in the "Second Bill of Rights."

This is Article 1, second 8, the only authority the federal government has:

Section 8 - The Text
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; —And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Did you have to work extra hard to make certain that no learning invades your worldview????

I didn't have to work hard at all, did I.

And....once again....I am totally, absolutely correct.

....try research.....

Warning:
Your nonsense desperate response fails to disprove Franklin Delano Roosevelt as one of our best and most prized presidents. Your north korean propaganda to diminish a US president is rejected by all loyal Americans, and the US military laughs at your lame north korean pee shooter missiles.

"Your north korean propaganda to diminish a US president is rejected by all loyal Americans,..."

You have yet to find a single error in any of my posts.

If you had either an intellect or an education, that fact alone would give you pause.

What's really funny is that each time I destroy one of your nonsense posts, you slither on to a different issue, and/or provide a vid of your demigod.

Really.....what possible satisfaction can you get from constantly losing????

You destroy nothing and every time I post a video of one of our greatest presidents that you detest proves your contempt and borderline treason to the United States.

PC is a north korean trojan horse planted in the USA.
It's disgusting how anti American she is, denigrating our country at every turn. Trump would send her back to north korea immediately lol. out out!
What is sad is that she is one of the adoption babies that came to the USA so long ago. Apparently she has been brainwashed in communist doctrine and dogma growing up in America. Sad. He continual attacks on the WWII and its role in WWII, particularly the character of FDR, demonstrates she has an anti-American agenda.

I will post this again. This is one of the most famous speeches in American history by one of our greatest presidents. PropagandaChic does her best daily to deny this and slander him. She is CLEARLY as anti American as can be. Anyone that reads her dribble needs to keep in mind that she is against the USA.

What's really funny is that each time I destroy one of your nonsense posts, you slither on to a different issue, and/or provide a vid of your demigod.

You destroy nothing and every time I post a video of one of our greatest presidents that you detest proves your contempt and borderline treason to the United States.

1. "You destroy nothing..."
Really....then why do you run from every rebuttal I provide?

You're both stupid and dishonest....You'd steal a red-hot stove.

2. "....and every time I post a video of one of our greatest presidents that you detest proves your contempt...."

It's less that I detest Roosevelt, and more that I love America.

You should look into that concept.

I will post this again. This is one of the most famous speeches in American history by one of our greatest presidents. PropagandaChic does her best daily to deny this and slander him. She is CLEARLY as anti American as can be. Anyone that reads her dribble needs to keep in mind that she is against the USA.

" PropagandaChic does her best daily to deny this and slander him."

Deny what?

Problem is, poly, you are in fact delusional. You talk tough, post talking points, use agenda driven sources given to you, occasionally. And talk tough. You are, of course, not at all tough. Just a dip shit con troll, posting drivel with your head firmly up your ASS. Causing you to echo.

Ah, but you give yourself up when all you can do is post the same drivel, attacks on the left, with nothing close to proof of your anger. Really, perhaps a good shrink could help you. Cause you are way to fucked up.
1. "You destroy nothing..."
Really....then why do you run from every rebuttal I provide?

You're both stupid and dishonest....You'd steal a red-hot stove.
Impossible, of course. As a stupid and dishonest con troll, saying anyone is dishonest or stupid is simply proving you are irrelevant.
2. "....and every time I post a video of one of our greatest presidents that you detest proves your contempt...."
It's less that I detest Roosevelt, and more that I love America.
Nah. You detest Roosevelt because you have been provided what to believe. And what talking points to use. And what to say. You are totally incapable of rational discussion. As are all con trolls, who are like you.
You should look into that concept.
Dipsiht, you are talking about a concept? I am simply impressed that you know of the word, and can spell it. Here are some concepts for you:
You are a fucking con troll who could care less about truth. Because truth is a concept, and way beyond you. You lie like a rug, and find nothing wrong with lying.
Which proves something else. Those who lie, like you, have no integrity. And no class. That would be you, dipshit. A classless lying con troll with no integrity.

FDR, worst President ever, unless of course you support Stalin

Jake, continues his uninterrupted string of posts with no substance, at best, or just totally embarrassing himself.

Forum List

Back