Roosevelt: His Bankrupt Policies

Calling a poster a con, an idiot and a troll, then whining when they respond in kind....priceless

Actually, I expect personal attacks from con idiots, and con trolls. So I am hardly whining, me boy. You are as suspected. So, the fact that you have no ability to support your con talking points is of no surprise, either. What is stupid, however, is you making claims and having no back up, no links, and expecting anyone to believe you. Because you have NO background, no expertise. Just posting con talking points is not of any value at all. What it is, me boy, is insulting yourself. Which fits.

I posted charts and data backing up all my points and demolished you and Starkey in the process. That you can't understand what I posted is not the fault of the data or the charts

Do people understand that economics is a Social Science and those science are called the soft sciences, and economics may be the softest. All depressions/recessions may be caused by different factors in different quantities at different times. Some of those factors are: natural resources
trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
nation's plan for economic recovery
and on and on.

Loserterians don't understand a goddamn thing.. All they understand is they have there's and really don't understand the complexity of a world class economy. FDR built the greatest middle class the world has ever seen up until reagan fucked it up. America led in education, science and innovation because of his policies. WTF has the conservative movement ever brought America??? Depressions?

Last edited:
Do people understand that economics is a Social Science and those science are called the soft sciences, and economics may be the softest. All depressions/recessions may be caused by different factors in different quantities at different times. Some of those factors are: natural resources
trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

Loserterians don't understand a goddamn thing.. All they understand is they have there's and really don't understand the complexity of a world class economy. FDR built the greatest middle class the world has ever seen up until reagan fucked it up. America lead in education, science and innovation because of his policies. WTF has the conservative movement ever brought America??? Depressions?

LOL

Professor Backwards

Either didn't read a single post in this thread, or read them and didn't understand them.

FDR (D) = 20% Unemployment for 7 years, worst economy in human history

Harding, Coolidge (R) Fastest recovery from a depression in human history and UE flatlined at 3%

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

And it's a trio with Starkey, Rshermr and Regent who are tone deaf, can't read music, can't speak German but are singing Queen of the Night Aria

Great work not bothering to read any of the 38 prior pages

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

And it's a trio with Starkey, Rshermr and Regent who are tone deaf, can't read music, can't speak German but are singing Queen of the Night Aria

Me dear con troll, I have read thousands and thousands of pages on economic issues. On economic downturns, thousands of pages. And I never bother to wonder what you know. Because you have proven you know nothing.

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

Loserterians don't understand a goddamn thing.. All they understand is they have there's and really don't understand the complexity of a world class economy. FDR built the greatest middle class the world has ever seen up until reagan fucked it up. America led in education, science and innovation because of his policies. WTF has the conservative movement ever brought America??? Depressions?

Well since the mid 1920's they have brought us the three deepest and largest depressions ever. But, thing is, they always simply lie like rugs to blame those who had to fix their messes. Comical shits. But they do see to the very rick, who simply get richer and richer.

Calling a poster a con, an idiot and a troll, then whining when they respond in kind....priceless

Actually, I expect personal attacks from con idiots, and con trolls. So I am hardly whining, me boy. You are as suspected. So, the fact that you have no ability to support your con talking points is of no surprise, either. What is stupid, however, is you making claims and having no back up, no links, and expecting anyone to believe you. Because you have NO background, no expertise. Just posting con talking points is not of any value at all. What it is, me boy, is insulting yourself. Which fits.

I posted charts and data backing up all my points and demolished you and Starkey in the process. That you can't understand what I posted is not the fault of the data or the charts

Here is the thing, me boy. I have not seen you so far bring forward a single impartial source. Bat shit crazy sources, liberal or conservative, are not used by anyone who has integrity or honor or class. But then, you have to care about such things, me boy.
Which is why posting charts and data is of no import. Unless it is impartial. You may want to look that word up, dipshit.

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

Loserterians don't understand a goddamn thing.. All they understand is they have there's and really don't understand the complexity of a world class economy. FDR built the greatest middle class the world has ever seen up until reagan fucked it up. America lead in education, science and innovation because of his policies. WTF has the conservative movement ever brought America??? Depressions?

LOL

Professor Backwards

Either didn't read a single post in this thread, or read them and didn't understand them.

Harding, Coolidge (R) Fastest recovery from a depression in human history and UE flatlined at 3%
Lets add some truth to the dipshit's "facts", facts being for Frank what the con writers tell him to believe:

FDR Inherited an UE rate of 25% from Republicans who had done nothing to curb the problem. Because they did not care at all about the human suffering and starvation going on. Not their problem and perfect as far as crusader is concerned.
FDR brought the Great Republican Depression of 1929 to an end from 1933 to 1941, a total of 8 years. So, apparently since FDR did not take office until 1933 and brought the ue rate down faster than at any time known to man, he must be a true hero. And Crusader seems to have a problem with the concept of the Depression being extended by 7 years since it only lasted 8 from the time FDR inherited it.

Coolidge and harding had no ue problem except a short term end of WWI and related over stock of war goods. Ended in 1.5 years. And they did not need to do anything. But it was not a lack of aggregate demand issue like the great republican depression of 1929. Simply a decrease in value of goods due to over production.
Now, as far as CF is concerned, a downturn is a downturn. Because he has absolutely no knowledge of economics. And he ignores that Hoover tried exactly the same methods as Harding and Coolidge, for over 4 years, not just 1.5. years. And the problem with C Franks little con troll theory is that instead of the recession stopping, it went up from 3% to 25%. Just does not work with major lack of aggregate demand recessions. Turned it into the worst downturn in the history of the US. But still, even at 25% with people starving and loosing their homes, they wanted nothing done. Because they thought it would be the same as 1921. Because they are stupid.

Here is the thing, me boy. I have not seen you so far bring forward a single impartial source. Bat shit crazy sources, liberal or conservative, are not used by anyone who has integrity or honor or class. But then, you have to care about such things, me boy.
Which is why posting charts and data is of no import. Unless it is impartial. You may want to look that word up, dipshit.
Lol...impartial source for GDP and ue data.

Lol have you considered writing comedy

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

Me dear con troll, I have read thousands and thousands of pages on economic issues. On economic downturns, thousands of pages. And I never bother to wonder what you know. Because you have proven you know nothing.

In those thousands and thousands of pages, have you read that America's most noted historians have named FDR, America's greatest president?

Lol have you considered writing comedy?

No, but I forgot that you are a conspiracy theorist. Can't stand them. Fuck off.[

/

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

In those thousands and thousands of pages, have you read that America's most noted historians have named FDR, America's greatest president?

Yes, often. And nixon as the worst.

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

Yup, that would be you. I have explained and explained to you the difference in the two downturns. You are ignoring what I said. Because it does not fit with your con talking points. Making you a joke.

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

Well since the mid 1920's they have brought us the three deepest and largest depressions ever. But, thing is, they always simply lie like rugs to blame those who had to fix their messes. Comical shits. But they do see to the very rick, who simply get richer and richer.

Who was President during the worst downturn in human history, the 7 years from 1933 to 1940?

No, but I forgot that you are a conspiracy theorist. Can't stand them. Fuck off.[

/

So Mr. "I've read thousands of pages on economics" where do you go for impartial GDP and UE numbers for 1933-1940?

trade practices
taxes
tariffs
industry
economic system
world economy
and on and on.

Who was President during the worst downturn in human history, the 7 years from 1933 to 1940?

First, the worst downturn in human history was from 1929 to 1933, and that would be a Republican named Hoover. Though he inherited his problems from prior presidents who were also Republicans. Calvin Coolidge left in 1929 after 6 years, getting out of dodge as the shit hit the fan. So, republicans caused the mess (Coolidge), did nothing while the ue rate went from 3% to 25%, and then handed the huge republican Depression of 1929 off to FDR in March of 1933. By 1941, the ue rate had been brought from 25% in 1933 to under 10% in mid 1941, just prior to the start of WWII.
Second, FDR was tasked with and did fix the worst recession (depression) in US history. And it was far from the worst period, dropping from the Republican created 25% to under 10%. That seems to be your problem, me boy. It is like golf scoring. Lower numbers are good, big numbers are bad when it comes to the ue rate..

/

So Mr. "I've read thousands of pages on economics" where do you go for impartial GDP and UE numbers for 1933-1940?

For conspiracy theorists, there is no place in the whole world. Because as a conspiracy theorist, you will not believe any source that does not meet with your needs for an agenda driven answer. Others, those with actual working minds (which leaves you out) would find that google takes you to economists who have studied the subject. Look up the word studied. And again, I do not like conspiracy theorists. find them to be lying and stupid clowns.

/

For conspiracy theorists, there is no place in the whole world. Because as a conspiracy theorist, you will not believe any source that does not meet with your needs for an agenda driven answer. Others, those with actual working minds (which leaves you out) would find that google takes you to economists who have studied the subject. Look up the word studied. And again, I do not like conspiracy theorists. find them to be lying and stupid clowns.
The anti-FDR/New Deal folks here at USMB have been beaten and debunked so often that a few of them, like the OP and Frank have to promote their misinformation by blaming FDR for events and happenings from before he took office in 1933 after he died. Plus, no matter how much reliable data they are provided with to debunk their conspiracy theory they come back a little later and promote the same debunked conspiracy theory claims.

The anti-FDR/New Deal folks here at USMB have been beaten and debunked so often

You mean FDR's longest administration in history wasn't really 100% Great Depression and World War, it was really prosperity and peace??? Who knew!!

Quit stuttering. You cannot explain why the economic legislation in 1921 worked (that's your point, not mine) and why it failed in 1936 and 1937.

That's the crux of the discussion, and you keep failing to explain "why".

I can't help it if you don't know how to use Google.

There was no legislation the Republicans did nothing and the depression ended on its own. Unlike the muckup made by FDR and his numerous failed efforts.
You cannot support the first statement.

True, but not in the way you expect. What they did was 180 degrees different from what was done in the great depression and today in the 2008 housing/mortgage/financial meltdown. They drastically slashed spending and raised interest rates.

Read more:
The Depression You've Never Heard Of: 1920-1921 | Robert P. Murphy

/

The anti-FDR/New Deal folks here at USMB have been beaten and debunked so often that a few of them, like the OP and Frank have to promote their misinformation by blaming FDR for events and happenings from before he took office in 1933 after he died. Plus, no matter how much reliable data they are provided with to debunk their conspiracy theory they come back a little later and promote the same debunked conspiracy theory claims.

Posting FDRs actual track record is "disinformation "

Lol

Forum List

Back