FBI Confirms James Comey Drafted Statement Ending Clinton Email Investigation Months In Advance

Let's be real, only Trump Associates are gonna be convicted. The NWO Globalist Elite bastards are gonna go free. It's only all about getting Trump. He's bucking the System. The Swamp Creatures in both Parties are fighting back. I'm very confident only Trump Associates will be prosecuted. Hopefully, he'll survive though. I'm prayin for him.

“’To me, this is so far out of bounds it’s not even in the stadium,’ Chris Swecker, who retired from the FBI in 2006 as assistant director for the criminal investigative division and acting executive assistant director for law enforcement services, previously told Newsweek. ‘That is just not how things operate…. It’s built in our DNA not to prejudge investigations, particularly from the top.’”

Well, the rules are always different for the Clintons.

There is nothing here. There is no evidence he told investigators to go easy on anyone in their interviews. He clearly did not expect to find anything so he drafted a early letter. He could have changed it if it turns out something serious was uncovered.

There is nothing here. There is no evidence he told investigators to go easy on anyone in their interviews. He clearly did not expect to find anything so he drafted a early letter. He could have changed it if it turns out something serious was uncovered.
Oh yeah, nobody does what they think their boss wants.

Let's be real, only Trump Associates are gonna be convicted. The NWO Globalist Elite bastards are gonna go free. It's only all about getting Trump. He's bucking the System. The Swamp Creatures in both Parties are fighting back. I'm very confident only Trump Associates will be prosecuted. Hopefully, he'll survive though. I'm prayin for him.

I see a similar plan, but with a different twist. I think they have Mueller
working overtime, trying to find something, anything on Trump or
members of his campaign so they can bargain to save Hillary, Obama,
Comey, Lynch and fill-in-the-blank.

They even attempt to go after Trump, Sessions will cnvene a Grand Jury
and roast everyone of those bastards, while the Senate argues about
Donald.

No...the Dems are looking for something to bargain with.

Oh yeah, nobody does what they think their boss wants.

The trouble is that there are checks and balances in place. It is very difficult to fire a federal employee so there is no pressure on the workers to do what their boss wants. Also were they even aware of the letter at the time it was written? There is no proof of that either.

Forum List

Back