Brittney Griner Is Getting What She Deserves

Racism unvarnished and in full bloom in America!
You are lying again, duck. The US did not tell her to take a banned substance to a foreign country--indeed, every organization from the team to the highest levels of government in the US advised her numerous times against such actions. She disregarded the advice and now she is subject to the laws of that country. Maybe you should avail yourself to the movie "Midnight Express" True story of a WHITE man who was arrested in Turkey for a like offense. No racism there either. STFU, moron. You don't have the slightest idea about anything you post.

There is a steeped sense of irony in all this. Unlikely she ever would have been jailed over that infraction here. I wonder how much her view of the U.S. will change once her Russian adventure is over.

There is a steeped sense of irony in all this. Unlikely she ever would have been jailed over that infraction here. I wonder how much her view of the U.S. will change once her Russian adventure is over.
We should all know that Russia isn't detaining her for any drug related crime. It's strictly political turnabout by Russia.

Britney, it’s called ACCOUNTABILITY

The cult wants none of it.

She broke the law in a totalitarian state. She is the dumb fuck.

Just like the cult would blame me if I walked through a ghetto at night and got robbed.

I blame HER for smuggling drugs into Putin’s Russia.

What a dumb entitled cvnt bitch. Fuck her.

If I did the exact same thing, Britney Griner would not give a Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that I was in a Russian prison.

Deal with the consequences of your actions.

You certainly have a very warped sense of patriotism. You want someone to stand to respect the flag, but you don't want the country to respect her life. You have it backwards. If the country doesn't respect the lives of it's people, the flag is worthless.
As usual, you have it backwards. In reality, SHE is worthless to this country. She deserves no favors and will not be missed. Good riddance, and if you really want her back, then go change places with the bitch.

You certainly have a very warped sense of patriotism. You want someone to stand to respect the flag, but you don't want the country to respect her life. You have it backwards. If the country doesn't respect the lives of it's people, the flag is worthless.
She should have respected the Russia and its rule of law, right? :smoke:

Why would Griner want to come back to a country that he hates so much?
He can play basketball in the Russian Prison League.
Wow, he can palm a basketball just as good as Obama's husband
BrittneyGrinerrussianprisoner.jpg

Are you derailing the thread? I was talking about Brittney.
What your trying to do is derail; this thread, bring that up in the appropriate thread.

No, I'm saying that YOU'RE fully prepared to throw the book at this woman who had trace amounts of cannabis in her luggage, which had been prescribed for her, but are fully prepared to dismiss charges against Trump, and all of the convicted Republican criminals he pardoned, for far greater crimes that did actual harm to the nation.

No, I'm saying that YOU'RE fully prepared to throw the book at this woman who had trace amounts of cannabis in her luggage, which had been prescribed for her, but are fully prepared to dismiss charges against Trump, and all of the convicted Republican criminals he pardoned, for far greater crimes that did actual harm to the nation.

You're confused. Griner was convicted in court. Donald Trump hasn't been convicted of anything.

In the free world, we assume innocence until guilt is proven. The opposite is true for fascists and Nazis like you.

She probably assumed that the permissive attitude she enjoyed regarding drug use in the U.S. extended to her comrades in Russia. She also probably fell asleep in civics 101 and thought the Bill of Rights, unique to the U.S. was enjoyed throughout the world. She was wrong about that too.

I'm not prepared to do what you suggest. I'm saying that in Rome, you do what Roman's do.
We aren't talking about her getting busted in the US, she would have never seen an hour behind bars.
That's fine with me, I don't care one way or the other.
We are talking about her getting busted in Russia of all places where it is highly illegal.
Apparently, they have zero tolerance there. Why would anyone bring anything related with drugs
through customs? It's just beyond me, other than stupidity.

Forum List

Back