Brittney Griner Is Getting What She Deserves

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
First, she doesn't respect our country enough to even stand for our flag and national anthem and even encourages others to do the same and then she goes to play basketball with one of our biggest enemies, where she probably stood and respected the Russian flag. Then she lies to the Russians claiming that when she broke the law it was not intentional, it was an accident. Yeah, right. Ignorance of the law is no excuse in the US, let alone a dictatorship like Putin's Russia. Now, she says the following and if she doesn't get released anytime soon, she will blame the US like it is our fault. If we do get her home soon, will she then be grateful enough to start standing for our flag and national anthem?

“Like, y’all don’t see the need to get me back home? Am I just nothing?” Cherelle Griner quoted her wife as saying.

Last edited:
Racism unvarnished and in full bloom in America!

It's as unanimous here as it was for the machine guns.

First, she doesn't respect our country enough to even stand for our flag and national anthem and even encourages others to do the same and then she goes to play basketball with one of our biggest enemies, where she probably stood and respected the Russian flag. Then she lies to the Russians claiming that when she broke the law it was not intentional, it was an accident. Yeah, right. Ignorance of the law is no excuse in the US, let alone a dictatorship like Putin's Russia. Now, she says the following and if she doesn't get released anytime soon, she will blame the US like it is our fault. If we do get her home soon, will she then be grateful enough to start standing for our flag and national anthem?

“Like, y’all don’t see the need to get me back home? Am I just nothing?” Cherelle Griner quoted her wife as saying.

You certainly have a very warped sense of patriotism. You want someone to stand to respect the flag, but you don't want the country to respect her life. You have it backwards. If the country doesn't respect the lives of it's people, the flag is worthless.

She's back home in Russia. Good.

Yes. Her chosen Homeland, and now she's sniveling for Whitey to come save her ass from her own stupid choice of a homeland. Let her rot; send her some racist LA buddies to share cells with her.

You certainly have a very warped sense of patriotism. You want someone to stand to respect the flag, but you don't want the country to respect her life. You have it backwards. If the country doesn't respect the lives of it's people, the flag is worthless.
What country are you from today? Getting your boxes of mail in ballots from the U.S. filled out and in the mail yet?

It really has nothing to do with a country respecting an individual's life. It has everything to do with an individual
breaking the law knowingly in a hostile foreign country. Now he/she/it is paying the price. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me over
some cannabis substance.

Last edited:

Russia cares even less about transgender homosexuals than they do about Ukrainians. Karma is a bitch. Why would any American care about someone who hated America despite all America had given her? Enjoy your long vacation away from The American Flag, Griner.

One of you cult fucks, offer to switch places with her.

If she pulled this bullshit in Malaysia, she would have been executed within a fortnight.

The bitch broke the law. She got busted. She is paying the price.

WELCOME TO REAL LIFE.

Aren't both her and you, Anti-Life and Pro-Abortion? Besides that, maybe she needs to learn how other countries like Russia treats transgender homosexuals since her rich ass thinks she is oppressed over here. A stint in prison might actually teach her a lesson in humility and taking her freedom and her blessings for granted.
It'd probably help you too.

Well, if he had respected that nations laws he wouldn't be locked up in their dungeon. Its like crossing the border into mexico with a gun. You're gonna rot for awhile and hopefully you got some rich family members that like you.

Forum List

Back