Ronald Reagan phucked us over...big time!

Add to it that Ronald Reagan was one of the worst criminals to ever hold high office in the US. 130 + of his administration were charged/indicted or convicted of crimes while in office. By contrast even the lowlife Nixon only had 8 in his administration. Obama had 0.

Reagan is the all time criminal.

Still angry over the Fall of the Soviet Union.

Aww, you miss Kruschev? :itsok:

Add to it that Ronald Reagan was one of the worst criminals to ever hold high office in the US. 130 + of his administration were charged/indicted or convicted of crimes while in office. By contrast even the lowlife Nixon only had 8 in his administration. Obama had 0.

Uh dude he almost ALWAYS trolls.Does in the conspiracy section on the corruption of government anyways.But here unlike in that section,he is obviously just going by facts that have been proven over and over again.:rolleyes:

:booze:

NO, but I can tell you miss Stalin.

Sure am glad Crusader Retard has not seen this thread.HE would go into meltdown mode over all these pesky little facts I have exposed on the corruption of Ronnie.He takes it so seriously and personal as though Ronnie is his dad or something.Kinda makes me wonder if he was socking with that thread that was made saying he was the greatest ever that i was referring to.LOL
Facts from a fake news sight. Save it, Reagan still better than your hero. You haven't proven shit.

what a sore crybaby loser cant handle pesky facts:itsok::haha:
I can handle real facts, not lies from an idiot.

no you cant,thats why you are coward who wont even try and refute them and keep doing this knowing you are owned-:scared1:

can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:rofl::itsok:
By the way, the RAMS suck.

I rest my case.:up:

Next Reaganut zombie worshipper,please step forward..:lmao:

Ready to checkmate the next victem.:laugh:

He had your haircut. That a genetic thing?

My hair is much better than Stalin's.

Was that supposed to distract from the fact that you really do regret the way the Cold War ended, with the Free West winning and the communists totalitarians losing.

Note the lack of a question mark. Because it is a rhetorical question.

Pinko.

Facts from a fake news sight. Save it, Reagan still better than your hero. You haven't proven shit.

what a sore crybaby loser cant handle pesky facts:itsok::haha:
I can handle real facts, not lies from an idiot.

no you cant,thats why you are coward who wont even try and refute them and keep doing this knowing you are owned-:scared1:

can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:rofl::itsok:
By the way, the RAMS suck.

I rest my case.:up:

Next Reaganut zombie worshipper,please step forward..:lmao:

Ready to checkmate the next victem.:laugh:
You haven't checkmated anyone. Learn to spell.

Was that supposed to distract from the fact that you really do regret the way the Cold War ended, with the Free West winning and the communists totalitarians losing.

Pinko.

You spelled Plinko wrong.

Pinko.

Says the man trying to distract from the fact that I am right, that he is not happy with how the Cold War turned out.

Pinko.

Says the man trying to distract from the fact that I am right, that he is not happy with how the Cold War turned out.

Well right in your mind anyway, and that is all that matters to you so go be happy Chinchbug.

Pinko.

Well right in your mind anyway, and that is all that matters to you so go be happy Chinchbug.

YOu could have said something to demonstrate that you are happy with the end of the Cold War and the spread of freedom, such as religious freedom to the former Eastern Bloc,

but you couldn't even try to fake it.

After reading your latest post, I had to scroll back and re-read this conversation. Forgive me, I thought the debate was about Mexican immigrants pushing down wages for hardworking Americans. Now you bring in China. That’s an entirely different situation/issue and requires an entirely different response.

OK, I may have drifted off topic. Poor people from Mexico will work cheaper than an American citizen. Do you agree?

Mark

Of course. That is not in question.

Do they have reasons for doing that?

Mark

I assume they do, since they do it.

Any idea as to the reasons? Put another way, is it really an "arm's length" agreement between the employer and employee in this regard?

Mark

They come here to work because it provides a superior standard of living. What’s your point?

OK, I may have drifted off topic. Poor people from Mexico will work cheaper than an American citizen. Do you agree?

Mark

Mark

Any idea as to the reasons? Put another way, is it really an "arm's length" agreement between the employer and employee in this regard?

Mark

They come here to work because it provides a superior standard of living. What’s your point?

Hmm. Desperate people do desperate things. There aren't a lot of Hispanics where I live, but the ones that are here usually only work for cash. I wonder why that is?

Mark

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then including Obama has expanded on.since he is the grandfather of the destruction of America that got it all started,he is worshipped by the lamestream media and our corrupt school system as one of the greatest ever even though he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,a FACT the lamestream media and our corrupt schools ALWAYS leave out conveinetely

Yup, the right wing has gotten so crazy it's even turned on Reagan!

Mark

Mark

Hmm. Desperate people do desperate things. There aren't a lot of Hispanics where I live, but the ones that are here usually only work for cash. I wonder why that is?

Mark

What point are you slowing working towards?

The Demonrat Party has never changed.

New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."

Mark

Mark

Mark

I live in Denver and there are plenty of Mexicans here. I have hired them as subcontractors in my business, but I also see them collecting paychecks all over town. Still don’t know your point.

I found this pic here of justiceHamme after he got owned by me and I took him to school on traiter Reagan.:haha:

giphy.gif

The other Reaganut zombies will be getting in line to join him soon.
:2up:

Last edited:
The great Ronnie Reagan exposed in live color for the whole world to see.:up:

• Liar
    • Thief
    • Mass murderer
    • Supporter of abortion
  • War criminal

• Destroyer of freedom
    • Traitor of the American people
    • Corporate whore
    • Destroyer of the environment
  • Supporter of Satanists & child-murderers "
and HERE is Ronnie bashing himself in frustration unable to keep his lies straight due to alzheimers.
Reaganhead.gif

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back