Ronald Reagan phucked us over...big time!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
So what if the bill was never signed?
What if the lines were never blurred and "illegal" still meant "illegal"?
What if construction trades were still dominated by REAL American's?
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
What if emergency rooms weren't jam-packed with filth speaking jibberish?
What if California had 15 million less low grade citizens?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

i mostly agree but as a DETAIL the real blame should be on - ghwb - who was influential on pushing 'reagan' to the amnesty . Course they worked together so pick the biggest pwick . And 'jebito bush' woulda messed things up even more if he had been the repub nominee that would have been elected . For my reasoning , see 'jebito bush' ALL mexican family and his love for immigration , illegals and everything from third world mexico BLoser .

i mostly agree but as a DETAIL the real blame should be on - ghwb - who was influential on pushing 'reagan' to the amnesty . Course they worked together so pick the biggest pwick . And 'jebito bush' woulda messed things up even more if he had been the repub nominee that would have been elected . For my reasoning , see 'jebito bush' ALL mexican family and his love for immigration , illegals and everything from third world mexico BLoser .

I'd agree, Bush 41 phucked us as well...but ultimately it was a call that Reagan made...it was his signature that opened the flood gates.

Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Angry much, racist much? Hey, I'm all for a reasonable border policy, and agree we just can't let anybody wonder into our country, but dude, come on. If you want to change the immigration policy, you are not going to do it by sounding like an uneducated country bumpkin.

IMG_0526.JPG

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Angry much, racist much? Hey, I'm all for a reasonable border policy, and agree we just can't let anybody wonder into our country, but dude, come on. If you want to change the immigration policy, you are not going to do it by sounding like an uneducated country bumpkin.

View attachment 123993
You scared much? Afraid to call it like it is? I know your type...afraid to view things in total clarity out of fear that you may be a racist. I know lots of pussies that blur issues for the same reason.
What did I imply that is inaccurate and that has you paranoid?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!
It pissed me off so bad I didn't vote for him again..

Add to it that Ronald Reagan was one of the worst criminals to ever hold high office in the US. 130 + of his administration were charged/indicted or convicted of crimes while in office. By contrast even the lowlife Nixon only had 8 in his administration. Obama had 0.

Reagan is the all time criminal.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 123993
You scared much? Afraid to call it like it is? I know your type...afraid to view things in total clarity out of fear that you may be a racist. I know lots of pussies that blur issues for the same reason.

Well, first of all. Any 16 year old kid who wants to work at a fast food joint can easily get the job. They don't just hire illegal immigrants, and they all will likely start at minimum was ( and you called me paranoid). Second, if you want to work in the construction trade, you can do that too. You may have to compete with some guy from Mexico who will likely out work your lazy ass, that is really what has you upset.

You sound like a Union guy, a guy unable to compete, so you depend on a Union to "protect" your over paid, 40 hours per week, manual labor job. Skills and knowledge will eventually raise those who work to the top. Man up, instead of being a whinny little boi, why don't you go out and compete. Prove you're actually better than those "jibberish speaking filth" people. Or not, I really don't care. Folks like you get left behind, it's called survival of the fittest, and you're clearly not very fit.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 123993

Well, first of all. Any 16 year old kid who wants to work at a fast food joint can easily get the job. They don't just hire illegal immigrants, and they all will likely start at minimum was ( and you called me paranoid). Second, if you want to work in the construction trade, you can do that too. You may have to compete with some guy from Mexico who will likely out work your lazy ass, that is really what has you upset.

You sound like a Union guy, a guy unable to compete, so you depend on a Union to "protect" your over paid, 40 hours per week, manual labor job. Skills and knowledge will eventually raise those who work to the top. Man up, instead of being a whinny little boi, why don't you go out and compete. Prove you're actually better than those "jibberish speaking filth" people. Or not, I really don't care. Folks like you get left behind, it's called survival of the fittest, and you're clearly not very fit.

NEGATIVE.
Look bud, you couldn't be more wrong about me. I'm not the least bit concerned about beaners stealing my job as it requires communication skills, cash flow and an iQ.
You clearly aren't from Southern California or any other shithole that has been completely ruined by "southern filth". You're not in touch with what's really going on...and the truth is it sounds like you'll shield yourself from it all until you can pry yourself off the ballsack of beaners.
Kids here in Southern California aren't able to find "kid work" as fast food is dominated by 35-40 year old career burger flippers from the south. Good quality REAL American's can't send their good quality REAL American kids to public schools here as they've all been invaded by un-parented silver tooth anchor babies with a bad attitude, no family values and no moral compass. The laundry list of negative shit these third-worlders bring with them is endless but you'll have to pull your head from your ass and stop being scared to recognize what's really happening to see it.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 123993

NEGATIVE.
Look bud, you couldn't be more wrong about me. I'm not the least bit concerned about beaners stealing my job as it requires communication skills, cash flow and an iQ.
You clearly aren't from Southern California or any other shithole that has been completely ruined by "southern filth". You're not in touch with what's really going on...and the truth is it sounds like you'll shield yourself from it all until you can pry yourself off the ballsack of beaners.
Kids here in Southern California aren't able to find "kid work" as fast food is dominated by 35-40 year old career burger flippers from the south. Good quality REAL American's can't send their good quality REAL American kids to public schools here as they've all been invaded by un-parented silver tooth anchor babies with a bad attitude, no family values and no moral compass. The laundry list of negative shit these third-worlders bring with them is endless but you'll have to pull your head from your ass and stop being scared to recognize what's really happening to see it.

Ok, I've heard enough. You're clearly an angry, ignorant racist whom reason and logic is lost On. Frankly, you are part of the problem.

My guess is...if Ronnie would have had a nutsack this immigration bullshit wouldn’t be of paramount concern for our people and government.
I’d also venture a guess...we’d be about 20-50 million lighter of foreign liabilities.
Thanks Ronnie....far and away the worse action ever executed by a U.S. President.

Look on the bright side, Reagan confined millions of liberals to just a single state limiting the damage they do. :badgrin:

Well, sort of anyway.
The problem is, the rate of reproduction among the cockroaches...the growth trajectory is what it is...they’re spilling over into many states, it won’t be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.

Reagan was pro-cheap labor and helped to destroy the middle class with his war on unions...

Fuck Reagan.
-------------------------------------------------- i think that the real reason was the old man socalled conservative 'bush' who influenced Reagan as VP . And maybe Reagan was really going SENILE with no thinking ability . [just my theory]

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!
Politics is a dirty game. Reagan was working with a democratic House, no such thing as Fox News or conservative radio.

Often times deals are struck in order to get things done. That amnesty ended up biting this country, but the good Reagan accomished far out weighed the bad.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 123993

NEGATIVE.

Racist much? It's quite clear you don't know shit about Mexican's OR their culture. They're hard working, they pay their bills and their families are astonishingly tight nit. The problem isn't immigration, it's ILLEGAL immigration. If Cali would simply enforce existing laws the problem would be greatly lessened.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 123993

NEGATIVE.

Racist much? It's quite clear you don't know shit about Mexican's OR their culture. They're hard working, they pay their bills and their families are astonishingly tight nit. The problem isn't immigration, it's ILLEGAL immigration. If Cali would simply enforce existing laws the problem would be greatly lessened.

NEGATIVE...you’re lying to yourself...you know this.
Do you need me to post per capita statistics such as welfare, criminality, incarceration, school dropout rate, teen pregnancy, abortions...etc
Let me know, I aim to enlighten the ignorant, scared and self manipulated.

Forum List

Back