Ronald Reagan phucked us over...big time!

Do you believe that people should receive a fair wage for a fair days work?

Mark

They deserve what the market will pay. Trust me, when I started my business there were many days I worked long days and made very little.

I have been on both sides. I am now a union carpenter, but from 1991 to 2004 I built and ran my own Midas shop.

I to have worked long days when running my business. So, I get where you are coming from. However, I still won't work for peanuts. I figure that people that aren't threatened by unfair competition don't care. I can assure you that if it happens to you, you will consider my point of view.

Mark

As consumers, we all benefit from lower cost goods and services. If lower wages paid to a willing and able worker lower the cost of goods or services, then you benefit. We have a regulated free market. I don’t understand why you feel that is unfair.

The playing field isn't level. China controls what it pays their workers, so the undercut American companies. If they aren't concerned with clean air and water, they can manufacture cheaper.

There are many ways that the system can be made unfair to workers.

Mark

After reading your latest post, I had to scroll back and re-read this conversation. Forgive me, I thought the debate was about Mexican immigrants pushing down wages for hardworking Americans. Now you bring in China. That’s an entirely different situation/issue and requires an entirely different response.

OK, I may have drifted off topic. Poor people from Mexico will work cheaper than an American citizen. Do you agree?

Mark

They deserve what the market will pay. Trust me, when I started my business there were many days I worked long days and made very little.

I have been on both sides. I am now a union carpenter, but from 1991 to 2004 I built and ran my own Midas shop.

I to have worked long days when running my business. So, I get where you are coming from. However, I still won't work for peanuts. I figure that people that aren't threatened by unfair competition don't care. I can assure you that if it happens to you, you will consider my point of view.

Mark

As consumers, we all benefit from lower cost goods and services. If lower wages paid to a willing and able worker lower the cost of goods or services, then you benefit. We have a regulated free market. I don’t understand why you feel that is unfair.

The playing field isn't level. China controls what it pays their workers, so the undercut American companies. If they aren't concerned with clean air and water, they can manufacture cheaper.

Mark

After reading your latest post, I had to scroll back and re-read this conversation. Forgive me, I thought the debate was about Mexican immigrants pushing down wages for hardworking Americans. Now you bring in China. That’s an entirely different situation/issue and requires an entirely different response.

OK, I may have drifted off topic. Poor people from Mexico will work cheaper than an American citizen. Do you agree?

Mark

Of course. That is not in question.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Do they have reasons for doing that?

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

I assume they do, since they do it.

Mark

Mark

Mark

I assume they do, since they do it.

Any idea as to the reasons? Put another way, is it really an "arm's length" agreement between the employer and employee in this regard?

Mark

America is a country of immigrants.
Either of you is an imigrant ...
---------------------------------
If you do not allow immigrants to come to America, then you just turn into shit ...
For your information: in America, the main articles of budget revenue are "services", but not heavy industry and not finance ...
In other words ... Americans simply eat more than the whole world and do not produce anything

Reagan was fine except for his amnesty , imo . Trump is much better so far , imo Bootney . Oh . almost forgot , Reagan was BAD on guns meaning open carry in kalifornia and machine guns Bootney .
I guess you forgot about the drug scandal aka the Iran/ contra affair?

They always do without fail.:up:

He was your typical career politician, it’s always about selfish things
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
So what if the bill was never signed?
What if the lines were never blurred and "illegal" still meant "illegal"?
What if construction trades were still dominated by REAL American's?
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
What if emergency rooms weren't jam-packed with filth speaking jibberish?
What if California had 15 million less low grade citizens?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Ronald Reagan wasn’t forced to sign the amnesty bill by Democrats. Reagan believed that those who had lived in the US for a long period of time deserved to stay and not be exploited and said so in one of the 1984 election debate. The Amnesty Bill was Reagans Bill.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

thats our great Ronnie for ya.:up:

NEGATIVE.
Look bud, you couldn't be more wrong about me. I'm not the least bit concerned about beaners stealing my job as it requires communication skills, cash flow and an iQ.
You clearly aren't from Southern California or any other shithole that has been completely ruined by "southern filth". You're not in touch with what's really going on...and the truth is it sounds like you'll shield yourself from it all until you can pry yourself off the ballsack of beaners.
Kids here in Southern California aren't able to find "kid work" as fast food is dominated by 35-40 year old career burger flippers from the south. Good quality REAL American's can't send their good quality REAL American kids to public schools here as they've all been invaded by un-parented silver tooth anchor babies with a bad attitude, no family values and no moral compass. The laundry list of negative shit these third-worlders bring with them is endless but you'll have to pull your head from your ass and stop being scared to recognize what's really happening to see it.

Racist much? It's quite clear you don't know shit about Mexican's OR their culture. They're hard working, they pay their bills and their families are astonishingly tight nit. The problem isn't immigration, it's ILLEGAL immigration. If Cali would simply enforce existing laws the problem would be greatly lessened.

NEGATIVE...you’re lying to yourself...you know this.
Do you need me to post per capita statistics such as welfare, criminality, incarceration, school dropout rate, teen pregnancy, abortions...etc
Let me know, I aim to enlighten the ignorant, scared and self manipulated.

i see you have noticed that as well that he always has to LIE to himself when he knows he is getting OWNED in a debate.LOL

If you think loser is "owning" me, you need help.

Don't feel stupid bud...you aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last...I own all the fools at some point around here. Congrats on making

the list.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

is always simple as pie owning the Reaganut worshippers.LOL

Reagan sucked.

End of discussion.
the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
And yet he was still better than obuthole.

It never fails,everytime the corruption of ronnie is exposed that he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,as i said earlier,you reaganuts always evade the facts and talk about Obama which is funny since as i said earlier,i have never claimed to be a fan of Obama.:uhoh3::cuckoo::lmao::muahaha::rofl:

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then including Obama has expanded on.since he is the grandfather of the destruction of America that got it all started,he is worshipped by the lamestream media and our corrupt school system as one of the greatest ever even though he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,a FACT the lamestream media and our corrupt schools ALWAYS leave out conveinetely.:D

Last edited:
Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
So what if the bill was never signed?
What if the lines were never blurred and "illegal" still meant "illegal"?
What if construction trades were still dominated by REAL American's?
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
What if emergency rooms weren't jam-packed with filth speaking jibberish?
What if California had 15 million less low grade citizens?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Hilarious troll thread!

Reagan sucked.

End of discussion.
the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Sounds to me like many of you are ignorant about a lot.

One, how politics works in this country.

Two, the Reagan objectives and the reality of the cold war in the 80s, along with the rising tide of islamic terrorism.

The fact is Reagan would not have achieved any of his objectives if he did not deal with the House, who controls the purse strings. In order to get funding to expand the military and win the nuclear arms race with the USSR, Reagan NEEDED to deal with the democrat controlled congress, headed by Tip Oneal.

In order to do that, compromises are imperative. This is the political reality of this country that once had opposition parties. Hardly the case anymore, but that was the case back then.

Hardly any president actually achieved all of their objectives without compromise. Perhaps James Polk was the only one.

The amnesty thing ended up being a stain, but to dismiss the democrat controlled House, the cold war and the cooperation Reagan needed in order to make our military what it was, which collapsed the USSR, then you are blind.

Not saying that Tip O Neil and the dems were innocent either but the facts are that Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and was a TRAITER to americans .More people were indicted in his administration than any other administration ever until Clinton came along.:biggrin:

The USSR collapsed under its own footprint. Every serious researcher knows that. I took this reaganut zombie to school and gave him a major ass beating in posts #41,#43,and #49 here LOL Thank You President Reagan For Smashing The Berlin Wall!

The guy must be a close relative of his the fact the could be that delusional calling him the greatest ever.maybe most corrupt ever.that I would not argue too much with if not for all the presidents we have had SINCE that now make him not look so bad.:biggrin: Thankfully Trump seems to be changing that trend.:clap:

Here is the great Ronnie exposed in full black and white even more so that I exposed him over on that other thread as the most corrupt inept president ever at the time.:D

• Liar
    • Thief
    • Mass murderer
    • Supporter of abortion
  • War criminal

• Destroyer of freedom
    • Traitor of the American people
    • Corporate whore
    • Destroyer of the environment
    • Supporter of Satanists & child-murderers "
    • I just LOVE our corrupt school system we have that Idolizes this man.:up:
I liked all these FIRSTS of Ronnies corruption,sad but truth I am afraid.

In reality, Reagan did nothing to bring down the Soviet Union.:up:
Reagan's was the most corrupt administration of the late 20th century

Ronald Reagan won the "Cold War".

In reality, Reagan did nothing to bring down the Soviet Union.
By 1980, the Soviet Union was trying to cut its own defense spending. Reagan made it harder for them to do so. In fact, Reagan increased the possibility of a nuclear war because he was – frankly, and sadly – senile. He thought we could actually recall submarine-launched nuclear missiles (talk about a Reagan myth), and bullied the Soviets to highest alert several times.
Critically, Reagan never even tried to bring down the Soviet Union.
Wasteful overspending on defense didn't end the Soviet Union. In fact, it played into the hands of authoritarian "Communist" hard-liners in the Kremlin. Reagan thought the Soviet Union was more powerful than we were. He was trying to close what he called "the window of vulnerability."
This was sheer idiocy.
No general in our military would trade our armed forces for theirs. If it were to happen, none of the Soviet military command would turn down that deal. We had better systems, better troops, and better morale.
Here's the truth: we'd already won the Cold War before Reagan took office. All Reagan needed to do was continue the tried-and-true containment policies Harry S. Truman began and all subsequent presidents employed. The Soviet Union was collapsing from within. The CIA actually told this to Reagan as he took office.
Here's an example: the Soviet Union military couldn't deal with a weak state on its own border, the poor, undermanned Afghanistan. Most of the Soviets' military might had to make sure its "allies" in the Warsaw Pact and subjects along the South Asian front didn't revolt. Even Richard Nixon told Reagan he could balance the budget with big defense cuts.
Reagan ignored this, and wrecked our budget.
We didn't have to increase weapons spending, but Reagan didn't care. He ran away from summits with the dying old-guard Soviets, and the new-style "glasnost" leadership of Mikhail Gorbachev baffled the witless Reagan and his closed-minded extremist advisors.
Maggie Thatcher finally cajoled the Gipper into meeting Gorby, and Gorby cleaned Reagan's clock. Reagan's hard-right "handlers" nearly had to drag Reagan out of the room before he signed away our entire nuclear deterrent. Reagan – and the planet – was lucky Gorbachev sought genuine and stable peace. Had Yuri Andropov's health held, Reagan's "jokes" and gaffes might have caused World War III.
Eventually Reagan even gave Gorbachev his seal of approval. Visiting Moscow before the August Coup, Reagan said the Soviet Union was no longer the "Evil Empire." He predicted his friend Gorbachev would lead the Soviet Union for many years to come.
As usual, Reagan was wrong. A few months later, disgruntled military officers kidnapped Gorbachev, throwing him out of power forever. Reagan remained disengaged: nothing he did caused the coup, and nothing he did made the Soviet military support Boris Yeltsin over their superiors.
We're all fortunate things happened as they did – but once again, Reagan did nothing to make this fluke more likely.
All this is vintage Reagan. Reagan took credit for others' hard word and hard choices, and blamed them for his failures. Reagan even blamed Jimmy Carter for Reagan's foolish, fatal, and reckless decision to leave 243 Marines stationed in Beirut, helpless and unguarded.
Reagan hired over 100 crooks to run our government, and broke several laws himself. His policies were almost uniformly self-defeating, wrong-headed, immoral and unfair.
Reagan was an actor playing the part of the president. He was style over substance; lucky, not good. And once the myths are stripped from the "legacy", the truth becomes obvious:

Reagan was by far the most overrated man in American history.

Indeed,the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: CHEERS TO THIS AUTHOR WHO KNOWS HIS STUFF.:beer:

Last edited:
Sure am glad Crusader Retard has not seen this thread.HE would go into meltdown mode over all these pesky little facts I have exposed on the corruption of Ronnie.He takes it so seriously and personal as though Ronnie is his dad or something.Kinda makes me wonder if he was socking with that thread that was made saying he was the greatest ever that i was referring to.LOL

Add to it that Ronald Reagan was one of the worst criminals to ever hold high office in the US. 130 + of his administration were charged/indicted or convicted of crimes while in office. By contrast even the lowlife Nixon only had 8 in his administration. Obama had 0.

Reagan is the all time criminal.

Still angry over the Fall of the Soviet Union.

Sure am glad Crusader Retard has not seen this thread.HE would go into meltdown mode over all these pesky little facts I have exposed on the corruption of Ronnie.He takes it so seriously and personal as though Ronnie is his dad or something.Kinda makes me wonder if he was socking with that thread that was made saying he was the greatest ever that i was referring to.LOL
Facts from a fake news sight. Save it, Reagan still better than your hero. You haven't proven shit.

Facts from a fake news sight. Save it, Reagan still better than your hero. You haven't proven shit.

what a sore crybaby loser cant handle pesky facts:itsok::haha:

I can handle real facts, not lies from an idiot.

Add to it that Ronald Reagan was one of the worst criminals to ever hold high office in the US. 130 + of his administration were charged/indicted or convicted of crimes while in office. By contrast even the lowlife Nixon only had 8 in his administration. Obama had 0.

Reagan is the all time criminal.

Still angry over the Fall of the Soviet Union.

Uh dude he almost ALWAYS trolls.Does in the conspiracy section on the corruption of government anyways.But here unlike in that section,he is obviously just going by facts that have been proven over and over again over the years.:rolleyes:

sad that he is not objective and rational in the conspiracy section as he is on Reagan.

Last edited:

no you cant,thats why you are a coward who wont even try and refute them and keep doing this knowing you are owned-:scared1:

can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:rofl::itsok:

you remind me of wrongwinger who cant accept defeat when he said the rams would never come back to LA and keeps saying they play in st louis cause he can never admit when he has been proven wrong he is so butthurt on being wrong on that the way you are butthurt being taken to school here by me.:haha:

Last edited:

no you cant,thats why you are coward who wont even try and refute them and keep doing this knowing you are owned-:scared1:

can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:rofl::itsok:
By the way, the RAMS suck.

Forum List

Back