Ron Paul's Last hurrah

Every single one of them should have voted against NDAA and if they didn't they are hypocrits.

10 of the Tea Party house members voted against it. (Including Ron Paul)

GovTrack: House Vote On Passage: H.R. 1540: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

This is out of 37 Tea Party house members.

Very sad.

Tea Party sounded neat-o at first, but my government related cynicism had me thinking it was just an extension of the republican party and sadly i've been proven right.

Every single one of them should have voted against NDAA and if they didn't they are hypocrits.

10 of the Tea Party house members voted against it. (Including Ron Paul)

GovTrack: House Vote On Passage: H.R. 1540: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

This is out of 37 Tea Party house members.

Very sad.

Tea Party sounded neat-o at first, but my government related cynicism had me thinking it was just an extension of the republican party and sadly i've been proven right.

They are worse because they were elected to combat this very thing and then they turn around and violate that trust. This is why we need principled people in office.

Obama's top donor is Goldman Sachs. Romney's top donor is Goldman Sachs. Ron Paul's top donor is The US military.

Can you actually support this?

Not 100% true... Let's call it 85% true.

Romney's top contributors -

Goldman Sachs $367,200
Credit Suisse Group $203,750
Morgan Stanley $199,800
HIG Capital $186,500
Barclays $157,750
Kirkland & Ellis $132,100
Bank of America $126,500
PriceWaterhouseCoopers $118,250
EMC Corp $117,300
JPMorgan Chase & Co $112,250

And now Obama's -

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298

Ron Paul's -

US Army $24,503
US Air Force $23,335
US Navy $17,432
Mason Capital Management $14,000
Microsoft Corp $13,398
Boeing Co $10,620
Google Inc $10,390
Overland Sheepskin $10,350
IBM Corp $8,294
US Government $7,756

Tonight is the last time Ron Paul actually had a chance to win anything. It's all down hill from here for that wack job...Thank G-d.:cool:
Note to self: Don't ask Jroc's opinion on anything political.

Iowa was the only place Ron Paul had a chance of winning, he didn't. NH was probably the last place Paul will finish fairly strong, it's all downhill from here for him. Having said that I have no problem with Paul having some say at the convention, because we need more fiscal responsibility, but all these Whack jobs who think Paul has a shot at winning anything are delusional, and he's not going to run as a third party with his son being a Republican senator, he also wants his say at the convention
He's going to have more than just a say. He's likely to have enough delegates to broker the convention.

Note to self: Don't ask Jroc's opinion on anything political.

Iowa was the only place Ron Paul had a chance of winning, he didn't. NH was probably the last place Paul will finish fairly strong, it's all downhill from here for him. Having said that I have no problem with Paul having some say at the convention, because we need more fiscal responsibility, but all these Whack jobs who think Paul has a shot at winning anything are delusional, and he's not going to run as a third party with his son being a Republican senator, he also wants his say at the convention
He's going to have more than just a say. He's likely to have enough delegates to broker the convention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM]Dream On - Aerosmith - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

This election cycle is going to educate you, chief. And you need it badly.

Absolutely amazing watching the GOP rip itself to shreds as an election campaign against such a vulnerable President approaches. The Democrats should be sending them Thank You cards pretty much every day at this point.

Blind political ideology is a funny thing.

We absolutely needed it. The party needs to be restored and there needs to be discussion as to what it stands for. In the end the GOP will coalesce around one candidate and Obama will be toast.

Absolutely amazing watching the GOP rip itself to shreds as an election campaign against such a vulnerable President approaches. The Democrats should be sending them Thank You cards pretty much every day at this point.

We absolutely needed it. The party needs to be restored and there needs to be discussion as to what it stands for. In the end the GOP will coalesce around one candidate and Obama will be toast.

Yeah, I can see that. But DANG they're damaging Romney. This anti-Bain stuff has been a shocker. Newt is the political equivalent of a kamikaze pilot.

Yeah, I can see that. But DANG they're damaging Romney. This anti-Bain stuff has been a shocker. Newt is the political equivalent of a kamikaze pilot.

It's turning off many voters. Myself included. I am very disappointed in Perry, who ought to know better. He's run the lousiest campaign I've seen since bob Dole.

I'm no fan of Mitt. But he's a lot better than what we have now.

Forum List

Back