Ron Paul -

Every time I see Ron Paul it makes me think of this guy. :eek: :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo]Heaven's Gate Cult Initiation Tape Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Why doesn't this guy just drop the fuck out?
He doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination + he's batshit fucking crazy.

Ron Paul To Everyone But Mitt: Drop Out
He's not in it for nomination...Hasn't been from day one.

There's a reason he's abandoning winner-take-all Florida in lieu of campaigning in states where the delegates are going to be split up.

Why doesn't this guy just drop the fuck out?
He doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination

I think the answer to that question is because we hope to influence the GOP to lean a bit more towards limited government, less spending, sound money, etc. I think it is essential that the Republicans be influenced less by the big gov Rs, as they've been of late, and more by the fiscal position of Libertarians.

Jim DeMitt expressed this sentiment recently:

DeMint said he does not agree with the Texas congressman on everything but that the rest of the GOP presidential field should capture some of what Paul's been talking about for years because the Republican Party "needs" the libertarian movement.

"You don't have to agree with everything he's saying, but if the other candidates miss some of the wisdom about what he's saying about monetary policy ... that will be to our detriment," DeMint said.

And then there's this: Republicans can't win without us. We don't really expect Dr Paul to take the White House, but the GOP will hear us out and speak to our values if they expect our vote. That's reasonable I think.

Because he doesnt quit. Unlike some of the candidates who have already left the race, he is in it for the long haul, as they all should have been.

We deserve choices. And it's not like the paul supporters are going to migrate to Newt, so what does it matter to you?

Every time I see Ron Paul it makes me think of this guy. :eek: :cuckoo:

Everytime I see a welfare/warfare state politician they make me think of this guy:

Hitler+at+Erntedankfest+(German+Thanksgiving+Day)+at+Buckeberge+1937.jpg

Forum List

Back