Ron Paul -

Warrior pisses in everyone's cheerios on a regular basis.
Well I'm so glad someone else realizes that the warrior 102 is a pisshead......he continually negs....calling me an ASSWIPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

I really wonder if this site is designed to comfort Retards like HIM.tl:clap2::cool:
If Warrior calls you an asswipe you should consider that maybe you really are.

why ? warrior is even a bigger douchebag than you

4381492764_8b9c6be6ec.jpg

Well I'm so glad someone else realizes that the warrior 102 is a pisshead......he continually negs....calling me an ASSWIPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

I really wonder if this site is designed to comfort Retards like HIM.tl:clap2::cool:
If Warrior calls you an asswipe you should consider that maybe you really are.

why ? warrior is even a bigger douchebag than you
You calling me a douchebag is a compliment. Frankly if you thought my posts were spot on I'd seek therapy.

Last edited:
I couldn't watch all the debate tonight, but the little bit I saw in a residents rooms I can say paul had the most logical answer when it came to Cuba.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoUIRU7zecw&feature=related]CONFIRMED: MSM Caught Lying About Ron Paul Delegate Total!!! 1/22/12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nweF5sErl0&feature=related]Ron Paul is the winner in South Carolina - YouTube[/ame]

I already had a thread on why I would never vote for Paul.

A) His foreign policy doesn't border on insanity, it IS insanity. He makes Neville Chamberlian look like a Hawk. His basic idea is that everyone else is peaceful innocents and the US is the ONLY reason we are ever attacked.

B) Acts like a Washington outsider when he's been INSIDE Washington since Reagan.

C) Says he never voted for an earmark, but he puts earmarks in bills that he knows will pass without his vote and then votes no on them. When Boehner wanted a ban on earmarks, GUESS WHO wouldn't go along with it and put money money money in eark marks. That's right RON PAUL

D) Never read or wrote his own personally signed newsletters full of hate against blacks and Jews? Yeah, we all believe that. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

E) Left the Republican party because Reagan didn't follow his hate of Israel (for one), to become an independent. Decried Reagan for those reasons. THEN he returned to the Republican party when he found out he couldn't win elections as a independent. NOW he claims he's a "Reagan Republican??????" :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

F) Kisses up to Hamas and acts like Iran is an innocent little victim but HATES ISRAEL.

G) Blames the US for 9/11 and has said so on more than one occasion.

All these reasons say, I'll never vote for Ron Paul. He's the Dennis Kucinich of the Republican Party. I wish he'd leave like Pat Buchanan.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -408 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Shuddup, ya assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Apparently Warrior can't take a little criticism.

I already had a thread on why I would never vote for Paul.

A) His foreign policy doesn't border on insanity, it IS insanity. He makes Neville Chamberlian look like a Hawk. His basic idea is that everyone else is peaceful innocents and the US is the ONLY reason we are ever attacked.

B) Acts like a Washington outsider when he's been INSIDE Washington since Reagan.

C) Says he never voted for an earmark, but he puts earmarks in bills that he knows will pass without his vote and then votes no on them. When Boehner wanted a ban on earmarks, GUESS WHO wouldn't go along with it and put money money money in eark marks. That's right RON PAUL

D) Never read or wrote his own personally signed newsletters full of hate against blacks and Jews? Yeah, we all believe that. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

E) Left the Republican party because Reagan didn't follow his hate of Israel (for one), to become an independent. Decried Reagan for those reasons. THEN he returned to the Republican party when he found out he couldn't win elections as a independent. NOW he claims he's a "Reagan Republican??????" :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

F) Kisses up to Hamas and acts like Iran is an innocent little victim but HATES ISRAEL.

G) Blames the US for 9/11 and has said so on more than one occasion.

All these reasons say, I'll never vote for Ron Paul. He's the Dennis Kucinich of the Republican Party. I wish he'd leave like Pat Buchanan.

A) Completely false, his position is that we shouldn't be attacking anyone without congressional approval and giving diplomacy a chance for a change.

B) The reason he is a Washington outsider is because he doesn't talk to lobbyists and he doesn't cater to special interests. He has principles which makes him very lonely on capitol hill.

C) He is doing his job and getting tax money back to his constituents by getting money that would be spent anyway. Otherwise it would go to the executive fund.

D) He was out of politics at the time and never expected to get back in because he was trying to honor his belief in term limits. He changed his position on that somewhat and decided to work within the rules of the system to change it. He wasn't paying as much attention as he should have to what was being written in his name and that was a mistake but he has disavowed these newsletters and their content.

E) You can be a member of both parties. Libertarian and Republican ideologies aren't mutually exlusive and in most cases compliment each other. Even if he disagreed with Reagan so what? Reagan wasn't God and he wasn't infallible. You can disagree with someone on certain issues and still respect them and agree on other issues.

F) He does not hate Israel, this is a bold-faced lie. He is the only one that stood up in Congress and supported Israel when they took out Saddam's nuclear program. He supports Israels sovreignity. He just doesn't believe in giving foreign aid to anyone when we are broke and borrowing the money from china to do it. I won't borrow money to give to charity when my kids are hungry at home ....sorry.

G) Another bold-faced lie. He never blamed the US for 9/11 he said that the foreign policy that was in place before 9/11 led to the hatred of America. One of the fundamental laws of the universe is Cause and Effect. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. There are repercussions to our actions and we better start realizing this or we will be hated by the world forever. We are only 3% of the world population, if they gang up on us we are done. Part of understanding the problems in the MiddleEast is understanding the motivations behind the people who hate us. (P.S. it's not because of our freedoms)

In summary, all of your reasons are based on misinformation or outright lies. You can keep saying them over and over and over again (and you do) but that doesn't make them any more true.

Clown-Shoes-1486054.jpg

Ron Paul is clown shoes.

Just another joke that doesn't really count for much and isn't very funny.

Why doesn't this guy just drop the fuck out?
He doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination + he's batshit fucking crazy.

Ron Paul To Everyone But Mitt: Drop Out

So you are saying you Like Obama policy? Wow....well thats what you get with Mitt and Newt
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1yY3NCiMVQ]Mitt Romney - Yes I would Sign NDAA - YouTube[/ame]

Wowm Paul-bots have thin skins.

The man is a joke. His supporters are nuts. It is the Lyndon Larouche wing of the GOP.

Every time I see Ron Paul it makes me think of this guy. :eek: :cuckoo:

Heaven's Gate Cult Initiation Tape Part 1 - YouTube

Odd that you don't support him, as he's the only one who isn't hellbent on blowing up sections of the middle east and surrounding area.

Obama/Newt/Mitt, they'd all continue on with the Bush doctrine.

nd Paul will continue the Clinton Doctrine. That's the one that says we respond to terrorist attacks after they happen. We see how well that worked out.

Every time I see Ron Paul it makes me think of this guy. :eek: :cuckoo:

Heaven's Gate Cult Initiation Tape Part 1 - YouTube

Odd that you don't support him, as he's the only one who isn't hellbent on blowing up sections of the middle east and surrounding area.

Obama/Newt/Mitt, they'd all continue on with the Bush doctrine.
I actually like Ron Pauls foreign policies and his anti Federal Reserve position.

But do not like his liberal/progressive ideas on domestic social issues at all.

Ron Paul doesn't have a chance of getting the nomination so the point of him winning the presidency is moot.

And you are correct about Obama/Newt/Mitt being basically the same.

Except I am hoping that Obama will play hard ball with Israel if he wins this coming election.

Because he wouldn't have to worry about reelection or kowtowing to AIPAC. :cool:

In my opinion Obama is going to win the next election.

Forum List

Back