Ron Paul -

nd Paul will continue the Clinton Doctrine. That's the one that says we respond to terrorist attacks after they happen. We see how well that worked out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V29hEu3AQK4]911 FBI Able Danger Prior Knowledge Anthony Shaffer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]

If you're trying to dispel the image of Paul supporters as anti-semitic conspiracy theorists you are failing badly.

I think somebody is cranky.

You had a big day, we talked about a true non-interventionist foreign policy and actual evidence that Israel leadership and people do not want our "help." Tomorrow, we will talk about how this foreign policy can best defend Zionism.

If you're trying to dispel the image of Paul supporters as anti-semitic conspiracy theorists you are failing badly.

You had a big day, we talked about a true non-interventionist foreign policy and actual evidence that Israel leadership and people do not want our "help." Tomorrow, we will talk about how this foreign policy can best defend Zionism.

"Cranky" best describes Paul and his supporters. "Non interventionist" is just another name for isolationist. We were non-interventionist in Afghanistan after the Muj kicked out the Soviets. We see how that worked out.
It is stupid. It is reminiscent of what libs said in the 1970s and 1980s about the Soviet Union: that they were really peace-loving people provoked by US action. That was bullshit, this is bullshit now.
Glad I could school you on foreign policy and what it means to be a superpower. Now run along and read something worthwhile.

“The race is becoming more clearly a two-man race between establishment candidate Mitt Romney and Ron Paul
I absolutely agree - it's Ron Paul vs. the 3 stooges who talk about cutting spending, space and mars travels, nation building in the middle east and other crap that mathematicaly is totaly bat shit crazy.

"Cranky" best describes Paul and his supporters. "Non interventionist" is just another name for isolationist. We were non-interventionist in Afghanistan after the Muj kicked out the Soviets. We see how that worked out.
It is stupid. It is reminiscent of what libs said in the 1970s and 1980s about the Soviet Union: that they were really peace-loving people provoked by US action. That was bullshit, this is bullshit now.
Glad I could school you on foreign policy and what it means to be a superpower. Now run along and read something worthwhile.

Hey smart-guy we armed the Mujahideen and Bin Laden to fight the Soviets in that time frame :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The Muj..

How's Mark Levin's new book? I heard it got a lot of bad reviews on Amazon, aka blowback:)

Hey smart-guy we armed the Mujahideen and Bin Laden to fight the Soviets in that time frame :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The Muj..

How's Mark Levin's new book? I heard it got a lot of bad reviews on Amazon, aka blowback:)

Yeah. Dumbshit. And when it was over we left and practiced "non interventionism". How did that work out for us?

The Muj..

Yeah. Dumbshit. And when it was over we left and practiced "non interventionism". How did that work out for us?

Well the crazy fuckers we supported got mad because we were occupying their holy land and supporting Israel against the palestinians so they sent airplanes to slam into the twin towers.

See now you are getting how cause and effect works. I knew you would get there eventually. Now if you could just stop the ad hominem attacks this might actually turn out to be a fruitful discussion. There was nothing non-interventionist about it. We were knee deep in that shit.

Last edited:

Well the crazy fuckers we supported got mad because we were occupying their holy land and supporting Israel against the palestinians so they sent airplanes to slam into the twin towers.

See now you are getting how cause and effect works. I knew you would get there eventually. Now if you could just stop the ad hominem attacks this might actually turn out to be a fruitful discussion. There was nothing non-interventionist about it. We were knee deep in that shit.

We never occupied Saudi Arabia.
Are you working for al Qaeda or just mindlessly repeating their propagada?
So we helped the Muj and in return they helped bomb us. See how that works now?

Warrior pisses in everyone's cheerios on a regular basis.
Well I'm so glad someone else realizes that the warrior 102 is a pisshead......he continually negs....calling me an ASSWIPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

I really wonder if this site is designed to comfort Retards like HIM.tl:clap2::cool:
If Warrior calls you an asswipe you should consider that maybe you really are.
Well I think not,much of his abuse,filthy abuse,is both repeditive and wholesale to all and sundry.
Your obesquiousness to the "warrior 102" merely shows how far sections of mankind have really advanced.......about as far as ASSWIPEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH,your vocabulary is about as limited as the wannabee biker himself.

I really in all truthfulness find it difficult to dialogue with you and the likes of warriorwipe because it's like dealing with a second grader....NO that's not right, second graders have a much higher intellect as your brains are composed of tufa(yeah check tufa out in the dictionary,)
Keep WIPING YOUR ASSES,you may find your BRAINS or part there of, there.theliq:clap2::cool:Far Toooooooooooo Clever for your ILK and Whilst I'm at it, all the thousands of negs I receive, is an inditement of what a lot of lemmings there are on here,if looked at rationally I suppose I should be flattered....which I am.Australia Great One Day,Brilliant the Next.......same goes for the Nation as a Whole.

Last edited:
YOU ARE TRULY INSANE

Transaltion: We're so nuts normal people look insane.
YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA,DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED BY AMERICANS,THERE FOR YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR AMERICANS or the due process of Democracy.....YOU, like so many on here are NOT FIT TO CALL YOURSELVES 'AMERICAN' you are in fact UNAMERICAN and WORK TO DESTABILIZE AMERICA........you are a Corrosive Cancer with NO Ideas and NO View to the Future,America would be better off without you.:cool:

"Cranky" best describes Paul and his supporters.

Fucktard best describes you and your ilk

"Non interventionist" is just another name for isolationist.

Are you a war profiteer , dumb ass.

We were non-interventionist in Afghanistan after the Muj kicked out the Soviets. We see how that worked out.

STFU

You work for KBR - Halliburton, I am sure.

The Muj..

How many wrong answers until this contestant is disqualified?

....Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Kosovo, Iraq, I mean.. when was the non-intervention?

We never occupied Saudi Arabia.
Are you working for al Qaeda or just mindlessly repeating their propagada?
So we helped the Muj and in return they helped bomb us. See how that works now?

You thick headed fool, we had bases in the Saudi's HOLY LAND, that were immediately shut down after 9/11 because they were one of many reasons giving for motivating the attackers. Wolfowitz was one of these advisors.

Read the commission report!!!

Are you stupid, immature, or brain damaged?
Doesn't matter. You are..ignored.
Don't think so,most folk would think that YOU and your crummy ILK......are very much UNAMERICAN....you FUCK WIT,because YOU SURELY ARE.:eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::eusa_hand: thanks,enough of your anti-Amrican GARBAGE FOR ONE DAY.tl:lol::clap2::cool:

Forum List

Back