Ron Paul: "Why Don't We Mind Our Own Business?"...

Ostrich - YouTube

Skip to 2:15 to see Ron Pauls policy in action

Hey get back to supporting Cain, I hear Newt wants to be his VP... There is good reason you have no credibility when it comes to Paul, you don't even know why you support the people you do support.

I dont support Cain and I havent for quite some time. But of course you didnt notice that because you got you head in the sand right next to Paul. :lol:

I KNOW YOU DON'T SUPPORT CAIN DUMBASS. You dumped him the moment you saw him diving in the polls, as I told you he would as you relentlessly attacked me.

Me>You. Why would I ever listen to someone that is always about 1-2 months behind me at best?

Guess what, Newt is in trouble, the more he talks about his position instead of “making friends” on stage, people go “fuck me! That guy is Rtarded!” Newt wants war with Iran, this is where you say “He didn’t say that!!!” Then I point out that Newt (and others) claim we can’t have a nuclear Iran and they would go to war to stop it… DO I need to post videos of them saying Ron Paul is silly for thinking Iran will not develop a nuke? Here, let me spell it out for you… They all believe (even Paul) that Iran will develop a nuke… hence, if you claim you will go to war to stop that AND you believe they are trying to develop the nuke… You… want…. War… with…. Iran…. Reallllly, simple. See you in about a month when you start backing up that incredibly simple to see position.

This is where Gramps falls asleep...

Hey Gramps, how do we pay for this "war on terror" for lets say the next 5 years... Show us all how much you care about a balanced budget and want to shrink the deficit.

Valid points. We sure are Bankrupt and we have traded our freedoms for security. This is fact.

Valid in loon land.

The terrorists want us DEAD not broke

So it's a coincidence they went after the World Trade Center? No symbolism or express intent there?

I dont remember there being big stacks of cash in the Pentagon or on the military base or at the recruitment offices or any of our embasies or on the USS Cole

Hey Gramps, how do we pay for this "war on terror" for lets say the next 5 years... Show us all how much you care about a balanced budget and want to shrink the deficit.

I am not debating the validity of the war on terror. Im pointing out the stupidity of Pauls positions

Hey get back to supporting Cain, I hear Newt wants to be his VP... There is good reason you have no credibility when it comes to Paul, you don't even know why you support the people you do support.

I dont support Cain and I havent for quite some time. But of course you didnt notice that because you got you head in the sand right next to Paul. :lol:

I KNOW YOU DON'T SUPPORT CAIN DUMBASS. You dumped him the moment you saw him diving in the polls, as I told you he would as you relentlessly attacked me.

Me>You. Why would I ever listen to someone that is always about 1-2 months behind me at best?

Guess what, Newt is in trouble, the more he talks about his position instead of “making friends” on stage, people go “fuck me! That guy is Rtarded!” Newt wants war with Iran, this is where you say “He didn’t say that!!!” Then I point out that Newt (and others) claim we can’t have a nuclear Iran and they would go to war to stop it… DO I need to post videos of them saying Ron Paul is silly for thinking Iran will not develop a nuke? Here, let me spell it out for you… They all believe (even Paul) that Iran will develop a nuke… hence, if you claim you will go to war to stop that AND you believe they are trying to develop the nuke… You… want…. War… with…. Iran…. Reallllly, simple. See you in about a month when you start backing up that incredibly simple to see position.

Bullshit, now your resorting to lying. I dumped Cain when he changed his position 3 times on if he would negotiate with terrorists. It was well before he peaked in the polls or got caught up in the sex charges. If you want to debate me at least have enough self respect to be honest.

I am not debating the validity of the war on terror. Im pointing out the stupidity of Pauls positions

lol, man... Get a clue, you're like the half awake "conservative" that pretty much uses the Republican party to talk shit about liberals... You have no honest conservative bone in your body.

I'm pretty sure every reputable report about why 9/11 happened supports Paul's position. Not one reporst says "9/11 happened because we are free..." None.

Bullshit, now your resorting to lying. I dumped Cain when he changed his position 3 times on if he would negotiate with terrorists. It was well before he peaked in the polls or got caught up in the sex charges. If you want to debate me at least have enough self respect to be honest.

Naw, you saw it coming like we all did. The Sex scandal has nothing to do with Cain's fall, it's the scapegoat because reality is Cain is a fucking idiot, he proved that again last night at the debate and they never even had to ask him about his scandal.

If Newt starts to peak or slide in the polls you will try and find someone else asap, I wouldn't doubt you jump on the Mitt wagon.

Valid in loon land.

The terrorists want us DEAD not broke

So it's a coincidence they went after the World Trade Center? No symbolism or express intent there?

I dont remember there being big stacks of cash in the Pentagon or on the military base or at the recruitment offices or any of our embasies or on the USS Cole

The Pentagon encapsulates our military involvement in the ME and by attacking the Trade Center & the Pentagon I think makes very clear the connection between our ME military policy and profiteering.

Settle down, Avorysuds. Gingrich said what was important in Iran was a regime change. That was the top priority.

Supporting candidates is what we all do until we see the vetting process leads us to another candidate. Your support for Paul is fine and I can appreciate that. But as you wouldn't want comments coming out of context with Paul, demonstrate the same courtesy to other candidates.

lol, man... Get a clue, you're like the half awake "conservative" that pretty much uses the Republican party to talk shit about liberals... You have no honest conservative bone in your body.

I'm pretty sure every reputable report about why 9/11 happened supports Paul's position. Not one reporst says "9/11 happened because we are free..." None.

I have not spoken of a single liberal today. Im too consumed with the idiocy of you Paulbots to bother with them right now.

Paul CANT WIN, WONT WIN. Deal with that fact first then maybe you can claim your ahead of me with your knowlege. Until then your just a vote waiting to be wasted

If China or Russia were doing the same things our gov't was doing all over the world we'd be saying:

"Why don't they mind their own business?"

If a frog had wings he wouldn't hit is ass on the ground every time he hopped.

Let's stay with fact's and not "what if's".

Fact is, we have been asking Russia and China to help in our effort to reign in countries that harbor and offer safe havens for terrorist. We've ask them to help with sanctions on Iran. They refuse to help.

Because they know how to mind their own business....imagine that.

And for the record as far as im concerned we should bomb Irans nuclear sites.

lol, good call!

War forever, as I keep saying... Or wait, all of a sudden it will be all good because Gramps says so... It's easy to dish it out but that's because you take no responsibility for the future consequences of your actions due to being incredibly simple minded.

I have not spoken of a single liberal today. Im too consumed with the idiocy of you Paulbots to bother with them right now.

Paul CANT WIN, WONT WIN. Deal with that fact first then maybe you can claim your ahead of me with your knowlege. Until then your just a vote waiting to be wasted

Like I said, you're about 1-2 months behind the obvious, why would I believe what you have to say.

lol, good call!

War forever, as I keep saying... Or wait, all of a sudden it will be all good because Gramps says so... It's easy to dish it out but that's because you take no responsibility for the future consequences of your actions due to being incredibly simple minded.

You guys think hiding from and ignoring our problems is the solution and your calling me simple minded? lol ironic

We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Isn't that enough for Americans? Why not try something different?

Can anyone think of any instance in which meddling in the middle east has worked out?

Iran Contra?

Propping up Osama the Taliban in the 80's?

Supporting Saddam?

Ending democracy in Iran?

Going into Syria in the 80's only to cut and run?

Iraq War?

When have any of these things worked out long term?

lol, good call!

You guys think hiding from and ignoring our problems is the solution and your calling me simple minded? lol ironic

And you think running 15 Trillion dollar deficit is the answer. As I said before, you're a "BIG ACTION" guy that likes the fact that you take NO responceability for your actions. You like sounding tuff about war but paying for it is uhhh, someone’s else responsibility... Why don't you do Healthcare for all, you can call it Obamacare and have everyone else pay for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back