Ron Paul: "Why Don't We Mind Our Own Business?"...

When a small group of people believe they alone are the only ones who can save America you start wondering in to LOON territory in the style of the David Koresh's of the world. What kind of a sick mindset is that?? Honestly, STFU .. you're really making yourselves look crazy.

I responded to this previously. I'm crazy? Why exactly? Explain how I am wrong about what needs to happen in washington to fix our debt issue. If you agree that is what needs to happen than next please point out any other candidate that has even suggested cutting the federal government to that extent.

Last edited:
Ever think Iran -- or more specifically those pulling Iran's strings -- might be trying to bait us into another quagmire? I wasn't alive yet and may be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure Hitler wasn't broadcasting his intent to the world as he was building up the Third Reich.

I see you're willing to play Russian Roulette with the lives of your future children, your parents.. I'm not.. nor are sane people. The greatest indicator of future behavior is past behavior. Fanatical Islam has broadcast its intent and makes no apology for it.. submit or die, PERIOD.

Hitler’s Early Warning Signs

Read that and educate yourself. Hitler showed his intent early on.. many like yourself chose to ignore it and we nearly had an entire people wiped out because of it. You can sit with your head buried and pretend the facts are the not the facts .. it changes nothing other than your choice to remain ignorant.

So your argument on why we should have never ending war is because Iran could be the new Germany run by Hitler? I hate to burst your bubble but America is probably the closet country to Hitler’s Germany, I’m not saying the US is WWII Germany, I’m saying it starts by taking over, occupying other courtiers and killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians who die I guess for the “greater good.”

Don't use theatrics and overblown rhetoric. I said nothing of never ending war.. I do however support this President and any President hereafter who goes to make certain my little girl lies safely tucked away in her bed at night... I expect nothing less from my President. Iran is fanatical.. Iran has made it's intent ABUNDANTLY clear.. Iran supports and finances the deaths of American soldiers. Iran seeks to bring about nuclear holocaust. Only a complete FOOL ignores all of these signs. I want our soldiers, sailors, marines, airman home just like all Americans... I hate that they are so far away living in a God forsaken land with a people who would just a soon chop their head off as they would go about their daily routine.. Our soldiers believe in what they're doing and they go to make certain America remains free.

My position is simple, I really don't give a shit what many of you think of Paul, he is polling very well and has a good chance to win Iowa... All the half thought through bullshit smearing talking points you can toss out on these boards won't change that.

There is no reason to debate because it’s clear most of you purposely misrepresent Paul’s position over and over, thread after thread because without that it’s obvious you have nothing.

When a small group of people believe they alone are the only ones who can save America you start wondering in to LOON territory in the style of the David Koresh's of the world. What kind of a sick mindset is that?? Honestly, STFU .. you're really making yourselves look crazy.

20% + in Iowa like Paul, if that's a small group of people than Newt, Cain, Mitt and so on are in loony land.

I've never heard liberals or conservatives make the outrageous comment that they alone can save America.. NOT EVER.. Congrats.. on defending that completely INSANE remark instead of calling out the people who made it.. Its' not my fault the group of Paulettes act and say totally batshit crazy junk.

Will Americans ever tire of War? I mean we've been at War with someone in the World for the last 70yrs. straight. When is enough enough?

I see you're willing to play Russian Roulette with the lives of your future children, your parents.. I'm not.. nor are sane people. The greatest indicator of future behavior is past behavior. Fanatical Islam has broadcast its intent and makes no apology for it.. submit or die, PERIOD.

Hitler’s Early Warning Signs

Read that and educate yourself. Hitler showed his intent early on.. many like yourself chose to ignore it and we nearly had an entire people wiped out because of it. You can sit with your head buried and pretend the facts are the not the facts .. it changes nothing other than your choice to remain ignorant.

So your argument on why we should have never ending war is because Iran could be the new Germany run by Hitler? I hate to burst your bubble but America is probably the closet country to Hitler’s Germany, I’m not saying the US is WWII Germany, I’m saying it starts by taking over, occupying other courtiers and killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians who die I guess for the “greater good.”

Don't use theatrics and overblown rhetoric. I said nothing of never ending war.. I do however support this President and any President hereafter who goes to make certain my little girl lies safely tucked away in her bed at night... I expect nothing less from my President. Iran is fanatical.. Iran has made it's intent ABUNDANTLY clear.. Iran supports and finances the deaths of American soldiers. Iran seeks to bring about nuclear holocaust. Only a complete FOOL ignores all of these signs. I want our soldiers, sailors, marines, airman home just like all Americans... I hate that they are so far away living in a God forsaken land with a people who would just a soon chop their head off as they would go about their daily routine.. Our soldiers believe in what they're doing and they go to make certain America remains free.

I hate to break it to you but our Founding Fathers warned us of people like you...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Good ol Ben.

I hate to break it to you but our Founding Fathers warned us of people like you...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Good ol Ben.

Oh really? Was that while Washington crossed the Delaware?

20% + in Iowa like Paul, if that's a small group of people than Newt, Cain, Mitt and so on are in loony land.

I've never heard liberals or conservatives make the outrageous comment that they alone can save America.. NOT EVER.. Congrats.. on defending that completely INSANE remark instead of calling out the people who made it.. Its' not my fault the group of Paulettes act and say totally batshit crazy junk.

Sorry, I didn't mean that only Paul can save America, you have to remember you implied something retarded and I guess I should have gone more in depth but I just get board.

don't use theatrics and overblown rhetoric. I said nothing of never ending war.. I do however support this president and any president hereafter who goes to make certain my little girl lies safely tucked away in her bed at night... I expect nothing less from my president. Iran is fanatical.. Iran has made it's intent abundantly clear.. Iran supports and finances the deaths of american soldiers. Iran seeks to bring about nuclear holocaust. Only a complete fool ignores all of these signs. I want our soldiers, sailors, marines, airman home just like all americans... I hate that they are so far away living in a god forsaken land with a people who would just a soon chop their head off as they would go about their daily routine.. Our soldiers believe in what they're doing and they go to make certain america remains free.

i hate to break it to you but our founding fathers warned us of people like you...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Good ol ben.

oh really? Was that while washington crossed the delaware?

wtf?

Ostrich - YouTube

Skip to 2:15 to see Ron Pauls policy in action

Hey get back to supporting Cain, I hear Newt wants to be his VP... There is good reason you have no credibility when it comes to Paul, you don't even know why you support the people you do support.

I dont support Cain and I havent for quite some time. But of course you didnt notice that because you got you head in the sand right next to Paul. :lol:

Sorry, I didn't mean that only Paul can save America, you have to remember you implied something retarded and I guess I should have gone more in depth but I just get board.

Actually your friend Paulitician and more in this thread states that you Paulettes alone are the only ones who can save America.. Don't try to throw off your looney limpknee'd jerk on me.

oh really? Was that while washington crossed the delaware?

wtf?

*Knocks on his head* Our Founders went to war. It isn't that difficult... honestly.

Wtf does that have to do with a never ending war on a tactic? Not a single person can tell us when this war will end and fact is 10 years later and we are losing. Al Qaida has more funds, has more members and they reached their goal, to Bankrupt America and to get us to sell our freedoms for security.

*Knocks on his head* Our Founders went to war. It isn't that difficult... honestly.

Wtf does that have to do with a never ending war on a tactic? Not a single person can tell us when this war will end and fact is 10 years later and we are losing. Al Qaida has more funds, has more members and they reached their goal, to Bankrupt America and to get us to sell our freedoms for security.

Valid points. We sure are Bankrupt and we have traded our freedoms for security. This is fact.

IRAN SAYS 2007 COULD BRING ISLAMIC MESSIAH, POSSIBLY THIS SPRING
Ahmadinejad Wants the Bomb to Help Bring the Muslim Messiah
http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/GrantSwank60123a.htm
Waiting for Islam's Messiah - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Over and over Iran has telegraphed their intent to not only use nuclear weapons but to bring about nuclear holocaust.. I'm really sick and tired of IGNORANT ass Paulettes trying to pretend like this MUSLIM FANATIC NATION isn't hellbent on nuclear war. WE CAN ALL READ AND LISTEN FOR OURSELVES. Quit acting like liberals and lying about this shit.

So their gov't has said for years they'll use one, despite not having one, and you take their word for it? Yikes.

I guess that's the same as taking George Bush's word that he'll scale back gov't and balance the budget, takes that same kind of crazy mindset to believe whatever the Iranian gov't tells you.

That I do believe. Imadinnajacket is fucked up enough to want a nuke and certainly capable of pursuing building one and if built I don't think it's too much of a stretch to believe there's a decent change he'd use it. That's a lot of if's I know, but is one point I disagree with Paul that we should just leave it alone. Their leader is a screw ball and a dangerous one who will be even more dangerous if acquires nuclear weapons.

What another poster said was right. The middle eastern muslim world will never accept democracy, freedom, or equal rights like we have here. Their religion and their government are so intertwined one can hardly be extricated from the other. For that reason we indeed should stop trying to nation build in that part of the world. We have the energy resources in this part of the world, in our own country, that we really don't need that hell hole for anything so yeah, I say let them be........Let them be until someone in that part of the world is posing a real threat to the U.S. or the world at large.

Ahmadinejad is a puppet with no power, he should more or less be ignored.

Yes they won't accept democracy, which is why it confuses me that so many ppl approve of wars that result in thousands of dead american soldiers for the purpose of bringing democracy to the middle east. Iraq for example.

Valid points. We sure are Bankrupt and we have traded our freedoms for security. This is fact.

Valid in loon land.

The terrorists want us DEAD not broke

Valid in loon land.

The terrorists want us DEAD not broke

So it's a coincidence they went after the World Trade Center? No symbolism or express intent there?

New Topics

Forum List

Back