Ron Paul: "Why Don't We Mind Our Own Business?"...

We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Isn't that enough for Americans? Why not try something different?

This I can agree with. Just not to the extreme that Paul submits

But you want to expand bombing and killing to Iran.

Somebody help me out here.

Gramps just likes to fight... He won't support Paul because Paul advocates living within our means (even militarily) but then goes off and supports the biggest Neocons the party has to offer.

Can anyone think of any instance in which meddling in the middle east has worked out?

Iran Contra?

Propping up Osama the Taliban in the 80's?

Supporting Saddam?

Ending democracy in Iran?

Going into Syria in the 80's only to cut and run?

Iraq War?

When have any of these things worked out long term?

But you just don't sound like a badass if you don't promote unconstitutional wars! I wonder if Newt/Mitt/Cain would even consider going to congress before they bomb Iran, none of them even mentioned it lol.

We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Isn't that enough for Americans? Why not try something different?

One of the most important aspects of diplomacy we have lost these last three years is our firm alliance with allies. Israel is part of this equation and no country is an island in terms of safety in todays troubled world.

Instead of cultivating friends and demanding respect from true ally nations, we have basically kicked them in the teeth while giving them financial windfalls to finance terror interests above our own.

Bombing Iran is not the answer, but affecting change in regimes are, for us and our allies who will come to our aid in times of need. If it comes to war with Iran, just who will help us in that fight if Paul or Obama continue on the path we now lead?

Gramps just likes to fight... He won't support Paul because Paul advocates living within our means (even militarily) but then goes off and supports the biggest Neocons the party has to offer.

Your just not capable of having a rational discussion without constantly throwing out insults and ranting on like a child are you? You constantly imply positions on other people as though they aspoused them themselves. You lie and make misstatments in nearly every post.

Try, for once, to act like an adult. Its better for the blood veins on your forehead

lol, good call!

War forever, as I keep saying... Or wait, all of a sudden it will be all good because Gramps says so... It's easy to dish it out but that's because you take no responsibility for the future consequences of your actions due to being incredibly simple minded.

You guys think hiding from and ignoring our problems is the solution and your calling me simple minded? lol ironic

And you think running 15 Trillion dollar deficit is the answer. As I said before, you're a "BIG ACTION" guy that likes the fact that you take NO responceability for your actions. You like sounding tuff about war but paying for it is uhhh, someone’s else responsibility... Why don't you do Healthcare for all, you can call it Obamacare and have everyone else pay for it.

all lies as usual

Your view of politics is so narrow because of your blind support for Paul.

If someone doesnt support Paul you place them in a nice neat little box because it helps you justify your own position. That however does not make what you believe of others to be true....beyond your own brain anyhow.

One of the most important aspects of diplomacy we have lost these last three years is our firm alliance with allies. Israel is part of this equation and no country is an island in terms of safety in todays troubled world.

Instead of cultivating friends and demanding respect from true ally nations, we have basically kicked them in the teeth while giving them financial windfalls to finance terror interests above our own.

Bombing Iran is not the answer, but affecting change in regimes are, for us and our allies who will come to our aid in times of need. If it comes to war with Iran, just who will help us in that fight if Paul or Obama continue on the path we now lead?

What have we done to hurt our allies? Obama said a line that Bush said a couple years earlier, we're still giving them money, they still know they have our military backing. What support has Israel not gotten in the last 3 years that they got before?

What other allies have we turned our backs on? I know a lot of our allies that we meddle in their business and in doing so we think we're helping them, Israel is another instance of that.

The last time we tried regime change in Iran we ended democracy likely for all eternity, I wouldn't trust our gov't in handling regime change there with what we got from Iran the last time we tried changing regimes. Plus look at the friend of Hezbollah and Iran who's running Iraq now and the druglord running Afghanistan who his own people hate.

Your just not capable of having a rational discussion without constantly throwing out insults and ranting on like a child are you? You constantly imply positions on other people as though they aspoused them themselves. You lie and make misstatments in nearly every post.

Try, for once, to act like an adult. Its better for the blood veins on your forehead

Look who's talking... The guy that for no reason has to make it a point that "Paul can't and won't win the nomination." I didn't say he would, we were not talking about that but you jusy had to start shit for no reason lol.

Now Gramps... you gonna tell us how you plan on paying for all of your wars? Is 15 years of "war on terror" enough for you or , ohhh, oh wait, you can’t put a timeline on a war like that..., LOLOLOLz.

Try having this debate about HC where you are not allowed to mention costs from Obamacare. You would say "unconstitutional" but wait, that's off limits too lol! Or maybe you think "The war on Terror" is constitutional? I guess you have the war powers act, of course that is not constitutional but saying that would kinda fuck the whole mandate in Obamacare being unconstitutional argument as well…

If someone doesnt support Paul you place them in a nice neat little box because it helps you justify your own position. That however does not make what you believe of others to be true....beyond your own brain anyhow.

Kinda like when someone labels all Paul supporters as "Paulbots."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... Because the other option like Newt/Cain/Mitt are pretty much the same as Paul but I'm just being picky... eh?

I gave Cain a chance, I gave Newt a chance... They are polar opposites of Paul, they offer no cuts in spending, the advocate MUCH bigger war. WTF else is there?

Of course all that is a difference in policy, something you never actaully look at.

Look who's talking... The guy that for no reason has to make it a point that "Paul can't and won't win the nomination." I didn't say he would, we were not talking about that but you jusy had to start shit for no reason lol.

Now Gramps... you gonna tell us how you plan on paying for all of your wars? Is 15 years of "war on terror" enough for you or , ohhh, oh wait, you can’t put a timeline on a war like that..., LOLOLOLz.

Try having this debate about HC where you are not allowed to mention costs from Obamacare. You would say "unconstitutional" but wait, that's off limits too lol! Or maybe you think "The war on Terror" is constitutional? I guess you have the war powers act, of course that is not constitutional but saying that would kinda fuck the whole mandate in Obamacare being unconstitutional argument as well…

I made ONE, one sentence comment about bombing Irans nuclear sites and suddenly im responsible for solving the war on terror? Then you ramble off into Obamacare which has NOTHING to do with the context of this thread. Please try to stay focused

Wrong

There is a difference between supporting someone and being fanatical about it. The fanatical ones are the bots.

I made ONE, one sentence comment about bombing Irans nuclear sites and suddenly im responsible for solving the war on terror? Then you ramble off into Obamacare which has NOTHING to do with the context of this thread. Please try to stay focused

No dumbass, my point is you want to bomb people without declaring war and without though of the consequences.

You give the same answers I’d expect to hear from liberals defending Obamacare, only in defense of unconstitutional, deficit raising wars...

Do we get an answer yet how you plan to pay for this never ending but not never ending war?

Wrong

There is a difference between supporting someone and being fanatical about it. The fanatical ones are the bots.

They/we are not fanatical. You are, that's how you manage to have an incredible lack of logic to defend your positions. You don't like that you get fucked over and over in a debate so you call everyone names, like paulbots.

Reality is your just a Cainite or a Newturd… Get it, no balls or shit…

Remind me to never befriend a Paulette. So let me get this straight.. Should an ally find themselves in financial trouble, this negates the need to befriend nations?

Sure we should loan money when we have money to lend if it benefits the U.S. taxpayer.

When was the last time we had money to spare and weren't running up debt?

In 1941, the national debt of the United States was $49 billion. At the end of the war, in 1945, the debt rose to $258 billion.

Read more: What was US debt from World War 2

I guess we should have let the Japanese slaughter us and to hell with it.. Fuck it, we ran up debt.. fuck all of our allies.. you're on your own.

Some of you people are damn frightening!

Not a valid comparison at all.

Japan attacked us; a deliberate act of war by all definitions.

Tell me did Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, or Korea attack us in a similar manner as Japan?

We have been involved in one war or another without cease for the last 70 years yet have not actually declared war since WWII.

You see absolutely nothing wrong with that and you call people who do scary?

Last edited:

No dumbass, my point is you want to bomb people without declaring war and without though of the consequences.You give the same answers I’d expect to hear from liberals defending Obamacare, only in defense of unconstitutional, deficit raising wars...

Do we get an answer yet how you plan to pay for this never ending but not never ending war?

Funny I dont remember saying that......... please point me to where I did. Or are you just making shit up again as usual?

Wrong

They/we are not fanatical. You are, that's how you manage to have an incredible lack of logic to defend your positions. You don't like that you get fucked over and over in a debate so you call everyone names, like paulbots.
Reality is your just a Cainite or a Newturd… Get it, no balls or shit…

No, I called you a Paulbot and it obviously affected you lol

And just to be clear I have only taken one position in this thread Paul cant and wont win. That position doesnt require a defense because it will be proven true soon enough.

No dumbass, my point is you want to bomb people without declaring war and without though of the consequences.You give the same answers I’d expect to hear from liberals defending Obamacare, only in defense of unconstitutional, deficit raising wars...

Funny I dont remember saying that......... please point me to where I did. Or are you just making shit up again as usual?

When you said you would bomb Iran's nuclear sites... Unless you were going to get a declaration of war lol, that would be the first one since WWII. I wonder what you would tell congress and the American people to get us to enter a war with Iran… “They got nukes!! Holy fuck people, they got nukes!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Then you can say, "the war will pay for itself!" and "we won't rebuild their country for them with money we don't have, like we always do..."

When you said you would bomb Iran's nuclear sites... Unless you were going to get a declaration of war lol, that would be the first one since WWII. I wonder what you would tell congress and the American people to get us to enter a war with Iran… “They got nukes!! Holy fuck people, they got nukes!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Then you can say, "the war will pay for itself!" and "we won't rebuild their country for them with money we don't have, like we always do..."

Are you capable of having a normal conversation? Your every post is nothing but projections for fucks sake.

Forum List

Back