Ron Paul: "Why Don't We Mind Our Own Business?"...

We can still be an economic & military power without meddling in every nations' business. Nothing wrong with free & fair trade with everyone. Ron Paul fully supports that. He also fully supports a strong defense. We're still operating in an outdated foreign policy. Let the Syrians worry about Syria.

If you do not undeerstand the strategic importance of Syria, then you are one ignorant person.

And don't ask me to educate you. There's not enough hours in a day.

Most Paul supporters despise Israel so countries like Iran and Syria can do no harm in their eyes..

You do realize that our decades long foreign policy in the ME does no favors to Israel? The Arab nations surrounding Israel get seven times the aid Israel gets and for every dollar sent to these nations, Israel is promped to spend 1.4 dollars. So we build up the militaries of both Israel and the Arab nations surrounding Israel only Israel is forced to buy from our military industrial complex and have all military policy pre-approved in Washington.

How's that working for Israel or for -- oh by the way -- US citizens?

I also agree with most of Paul's positions. But Newt did make a good counter point in regard to aiding Israel. Paul's positions is basically that we should not be aiding either Israel or Iran and if they want to have it out, so be it. Iran will soon likely have a nuke and Israel already does. Newt pointed out that if we don't aid Israel in some fashion and they are then forced to use their nukes to defend themselves the world is gonna get pretty shitty in a hurry. It is still in the best interest in the national security of america that the U.S. in some form or other be involved in such a conflict if it were to take place (though Paul noted that he believes that be highly unlikely it would come to that).

No chance Iran would ever use a nuke, it'd be suicide.

The only chance Israel uses a nuke is if they're ordered by the U.S. to use one, because terrorist attacks would increase 50 times over on Israel if they nuked a middle eastern country.

IRAN SAYS 2007 COULD BRING ISLAMIC MESSIAH, POSSIBLY THIS SPRING
Ahmadinejad Wants the Bomb to Help Bring the Muslim Messiah
http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/GrantSwank60123a.htm
Waiting for Islam's Messiah - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Over and over Iran has telegraphed their intent to not only use nuclear weapons but to bring about nuclear holocaust.. I'm really sick and tired of IGNORANT ass Paulettes trying to pretend like this MUSLIM FANATIC NATION isn't hellbent on nuclear war. WE CAN ALL READ AND LISTEN FOR OURSELVES. Quit acting like liberals and lying about this shit.

So their gov't has said for years they'll use one, despite not having one, and you take their word for it? Yikes.

I guess that's the same as taking George Bush's word that he'll scale back gov't and balance the budget, takes that same kind of crazy mindset to believe whatever the Iranian gov't tells you.

That's why Ron Paul is so popular with young kids. To say "we should just mind our own business", is such simple reasoning, to the most complex issue a country has on its table (foreign policy).

And Paul, believe it or nor there are groups and governments, outside of America that want us destroyed, and that's NOT Americas fault.

Maybe they wouldn't want us destroyed if we stayed out of their internal affairs and just conducted free & open trade with them? Hey,there's an idea no? They don't have to be our enemy.

I guess like we butted in to Japan's biznez also, right?? For the life of me I cannot understand the bizarre thinking of the Paulettes.. it's literal fucking nuts.

Dear Bad Guys,

The Paulette Brigade wants to be friends, ok? We promise to mind our own business, to allow you to destroy and kill our allies leaving us all alone in this dangerous world and we're going to take your word that once you've finished off Israel and Great Britain, possibly more, because we sent you cards and stuff, didnt intervene, you nice fanatical muslims will leave us alone.

Thank you so much!

Signed the only people who can save America, Ron Paul and the Paulettes

PS- If we're really really good, can we openly practice our own religious beliefs without you getting upset? If it makes you too mad, we'll give that up too.. Just let us know, k? We don't want to piss you off or anything and force you to kill more Americans.. we're sorry we made you do it all of these times.

Japan attacked us and War with them was declared legally by way of our Constitution. If they didn't attack us,we wouldn't have had any reason to meddle. Apples & Oranges.

Remind me to never befriend a Paulette. So let me get this straight.. Should an ally find themselves in financial trouble, this negates the need to befriend nations?

Sure we should loan money when we have money to lend if it benefits the U.S. taxpayer.

When was the last time we had money to spare and weren't running up debt?

In 1941, the national debt of the United States was $49 billion. At the end of the war, in 1945, the debt rose to $258 billion.

Read more: What was US debt from World War 2

I guess we should have let the Japanese slaughter us and to hell with it.. Fuck it, we ran up debt.. fuck all of our allies.. you're on your own.

Some of you people are damn frightening!

Find one Paul supporter who says we shouldn't attack a country who attacks us.

Don't give me a link where a neocon falsely tries to say what a Paul supporter says, give me a Paul supporter who doesn't want to attack a country once attacked.

Ready.................Set..........................Go!

That's why Ron Paul is so popular with young kids. To say "we should just mind our own business", is such simple reasoning, to the most complex issue a country has on its table (foreign policy).

And Paul, believe it or nor there are groups and governments, outside of America that want us destroyed, and that's NOT Americas fault.

Maybe they wouldn't want us destroyed if we stayed out of their internal affairs and just conducted free & open trade with them? Hey,there's an idea no? They don't have to be our enemy.

This is where you are fundamentally wrong. There is a battle between good and evil in the world. They don't hate us because we don't mind our own business, they hate us because were on the side of good.

I also agree with most of Paul's positions. But Newt did make a good counter point in regard to aiding Israel. Paul's positions is basically that we should not be aiding either Israel or Iran and if they want to have it out, so be it. Iran will soon likely have a nuke and Israel already does. Newt pointed out that if we don't aid Israel in some fashion and they are then forced to use their nukes to defend themselves the world is gonna get pretty shitty in a hurry. It is still in the best interest in the national security of america that the U.S. in some form or other be involved in such a conflict if it were to take place (though Paul noted that he believes that be highly unlikely it would come to that).

The only chance Israel uses a nuke is if they're ordered by the U.S. to use one, because terrorist attacks would increase 50 times over on Israel if they nuked a middle eastern country.

Over and over Iran has telegraphed their intent to not only use nuclear weapons but to bring about nuclear holocaust.. I'm really sick and tired of IGNORANT ass Paulettes trying to pretend like this MUSLIM FANATIC NATION isn't hellbent on nuclear war. WE CAN ALL READ AND LISTEN FOR OURSELVES. Quit acting like liberals and lying about this shit.

Ever think Iran -- or more specifically those pulling Iran's strings -- might be trying to bait us into another quagmire? I wasn't alive yet and may be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure Hitler wasn't broadcasting his intent to the world as he was building up the Third Reich.

You call it what you want. I call it like I see it and I see it as he's being an isolationist.

If he was so right about the issues he would have been elected President decades ago.

No, he wouldn't have been elected. Paul's a libertarian and one of the rare constitutionalists in DC these days. The masses want to be taken care of and coddled, not to live in a liberty-laden society.

The media and the 2 status quo parties have trained a big chunk of our population into thinking the only way we'll be safe is we have to attack more countries, so if you fall for their propaganda this is what we end up with.

Iraq is for Iraqis,Iran is for Iranians,Libya is for Libyans,Syria is for Syrians and so and so on. Let these people sort out their own problems. Don't we have enough of our own right here?

I guess like we butted in to Japan's biznez also, right?? For the life of me I cannot understand the bizarre thinking of the Paulettes.. it's literal fucking nuts.

Dear Bad Guys,

The Paulette Brigade wants to be friends, ok? We promise to mind our own business, to allow you to destroy and kill our allies leaving us all alone in this dangerous world and we're going to take your word that once you've finished off Israel and Great Britain, possibly more, because we sent you cards and stuff, didnt intervene, you nice fanatical muslims will leave us alone.

Thank you so much!

Signed the only people who can save America, Ron Paul and the Paulettes

PS- If we're really really good, can we openly practice our own religious beliefs without you getting upset? If it makes you too mad, we'll give that up too.. Just let us know, k? We don't want to piss you off or anything and force you to kill more Americans.. we're sorry we made you do it all of these times.

Perhaps because Paul or the Paulettes don't actually believe what you say they do. We aren't saying we should be pacificist or isolationists or not engage militarily where there are clear and present dangers to the U.S. There is a BIG difference between legitimate foreign action and, as Paul has said, sticking your nose in other people's business and conflicts. As far as the U.S. is concerned the Iran vs. Israel thing is legitimately only the U.S. problem when the conflict presents a danger to us. The simple FACT is history has proven him right and the middle east is a prime example of that. We tired nation building there decades ago and look at it now.

Iraq is for Iraqis,Iran is for Iranians,Libya is for Libyans,Syria is for Syrians and so and so on. Let these people sort out their own problems. Don't we have enough of our own right here?

It's worse than that. It's funny that the rest of the world recognizes those borders as leigitmate where most that actually live there don't. We should just rid of the borders from Turkey east and call it hell.

It's a vicious circle for sure. We support new puppets,they turn bad. We support more new puppets,they turn bad too and it just goes round & round like that. Our new puppets in Egypt,Libya,and Iraq will turn bad eventually. You can count on that.

Last edited:

Ever think Iran -- or more specifically those pulling Iran's strings -- might be trying to bait us into another quagmire? I wasn't alive yet and may be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure Hitler wasn't broadcasting his intent to the world as he was building up the Third Reich.

I see you're willing to play Russian Roulette with the lives of your future children, your parents.. I'm not.. nor are sane people. The greatest indicator of future behavior is past behavior. Fanatical Islam has broadcast its intent and makes no apology for it.. submit or die, PERIOD.

Hitler’s Early Warning Signs

Read that and educate yourself. Hitler showed his intent early on.. many like yourself chose to ignore it and we nearly had an entire people wiped out because of it. You can sit with your head buried and pretend the facts are the not the facts .. it changes nothing other than your choice to remain ignorant.

So their gov't has said for years they'll use one, despite not having one, and you take their word for it? Yikes.

I guess that's the same as taking George Bush's word that he'll scale back gov't and balance the budget, takes that same kind of crazy mindset to believe whatever the Iranian gov't tells you.

That I do believe. Imadinnajacket is fucked up enough to want a nuke and certainly capable of pursuing building one and if built I don't think it's too much of a stretch to believe there's a decent change he'd use it. That's a lot of if's I know, but is one point I disagree with Paul that we should just leave it alone. Their leader is a screw ball and a dangerous one who will be even more dangerous if acquires nuclear weapons.

What another poster said was right. The middle eastern muslim world will never accept democracy, freedom, or equal rights like we have here. Their religion and their government are so intertwined one can hardly be extricated from the other. For that reason we indeed should stop trying to nation build in that part of the world. We have the energy resources in this part of the world, in our own country, that we really don't need that hell hole for anything so yeah, I say let them be........Let them be until someone in that part of the world is posing a real threat to the U.S. or the world at large.

When a small group of people believe they alone are the only ones who can save America you start wondering in to LOON territory in the style of the David Koresh's of the world. What kind of a sick mindset is that?? Honestly, STFU .. you're really making yourselves look crazy.

I see you're willing to play Russian Roulette with the lives of your future children, your parents.. I'm not.. nor are sane people. The greatest indicator of future behavior is past behavior. Fanatical Islam has broadcast its intent and makes no apology for it.. submit or die, PERIOD.

Hitler’s Early Warning Signs

Read that and educate yourself. Hitler showed his intent early on.. many like yourself chose to ignore it and we nearly had an entire people wiped out because of it. You can sit with your head buried and pretend the facts are the not the facts .. it changes nothing other than your choice to remain ignorant.

So your argument on why we should have never ending war is because Iran could be the new Germany run by Hitler? I hate to burst your bubble but America is probably the closet country to Hitler’s Germany, I’m not saying the US is WWII Germany, I’m saying it starts by taking over, occupying other courtiers and killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians who die I guess for the “greater good.”

When a small group of people believe they alone are the only ones who can save America you start wondering in to LOON territory in the style of the David Koresh's of the world. What kind of a sick mindset is that?? Honestly, STFU .. you're really making yourselves look crazy.

20% + in Iowa like Paul, if that's a small group of people than Newt, Cain, Mitt and so on are in loony land.

When will our newest puppets in Egypt,Libya,and Iraq turn on us? This interventionist stuff is so never-ending and miserable.

Forum List

Back