Ron Paul: We're Spending Our Way To A Fiscal Crisis...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Boy, the Swamp Creatures sure have screwed many future generations. Can't even come together and agree on a Balanced Budget. I really hope folks are prepared for the collapse. Because it is coming. The insane massive spending is only getting more insane.

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

According to financial writer Simon Black, the federal government is spending approximately 52,000 dollars per second. This, not last year’s tax cuts, is the reason why the national debt has reached a record 21 trillion dollars, which is more than America’s gross domestic product (GDP).

Another ominous sign is that this year both Social Security and Medicare will have to draw down on their reserve funds to be able to pay benefits. The Social Security and Medicare trust funds will both soon be bankrupt, putting additional strains on the federal budget and American taxpayers.

The excessive debt caused by excessive spending will inevitably cause a major economic crisis. Yet, with a few notable exceptions, there is little to no desire in Washington to cut spending. Instead, both parties are committed to increasing spending on warfare and welfare while ignoring the looming entitlements crisis.

Examples of fiscal irresponsibility on Capitol Hill are easy to find. For instance, even though the Untied Stares is currently spending more on its military than the combined budgets of the next seven highest spending countries, Congress recently increased military spending by 82 billion dollars. This brings the total the US spends on a futile effort to police and democratize the world to 716 billion dollars...

More:
We’re Spending Our Way - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

A strong US military helps keep peace without firing a shot

Boy, the Swamp Creatures sure have screwed many future generations. Can't even come together and agree on a Balanced Budget. I really hope folks are prepared for the collapse. Because it is coming. The insane massive spending is only getting more insane.

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

According to financial writer Simon Black, the federal government is spending approximately 52,000 dollars per second. This, not last year’s tax cuts, is the reason why the national debt has reached a record 21 trillion dollars, which is more than America’s gross domestic product (GDP).

Another ominous sign is that this year both Social Security and Medicare will have to draw down on their reserve funds to be able to pay benefits. The Social Security and Medicare trust funds will both soon be bankrupt, putting additional strains on the federal budget and American taxpayers.

The excessive debt caused by excessive spending will inevitably cause a major economic crisis. Yet, with a few notable exceptions, there is little to no desire in Washington to cut spending. Instead, both parties are committed to increasing spending on warfare and welfare while ignoring the looming entitlements crisis.

Examples of fiscal irresponsibility on Capitol Hill are easy to find. For instance, even though the Untied Stares is currently spending more on its military than the combined budgets of the next seven highest spending countries, Congress recently increased military spending by 82 billion dollars. This brings the total the US spends on a futile effort to police and democratize the world to 716 billion dollars...

More:

Well said Mr Paul!

A strong US military helps keep peace without firing a shot

The US is not strong when our debt exceeds our GDP. Remember, it was overspending that brought down the worlds other SuperPower.

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

More:
B-b-b-b-b-b-but Trump and the Republicans are fiscal conservatives! They said so! They promised! You are a deep state snowflake!

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

More:

Well said Mr Paul!

Yeah, i strongly advise folks get prepared for the collapse. This Welfare/Warfare State can't be sustained.

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

More:
B-b-b-b-b-b-but Trump and the Republicans are fiscal conservatives! They said so! They promised! You are a deep state snowflake!

Dang son, it's always about Trump for ya, huh? And are you still pretending to be a Republican? Seriously, you need to find a good mental care facility as soon as possible. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is out of control. I'm not trying to be rude either. I mean it, get some help.

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

More:

Dang son, it's always about Trump for ya, huh? Seriously, you need to find a good mental care facility as soon as possible. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is out of control. I'm not trying to be rude either. I mean it, get some help.
Trump is the man in office, dipshit. He's the one ACCLERATING our spending toward the crisis Ron Paul speaks of.

You want to have your fucking cake and to eat it, too.

Time to snap out of it, snowflake.

upload_2018-7-25_11-33-14.png

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

More:

Dang son, it's always about Trump for ya, huh? Seriously, you need to find a good mental care facility as soon as possible. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is out of control. I'm not trying to be rude either. I mean it, get some help.
Trump is the man in office, dipshit. He's the one ACCLERATING our spending toward the crisis Ron Paul speaks of.

Well, it looks likes you've stopped pretending to be a Republican anyway. That's progress i guess. But you still need much more treatment. You got problems. You need to see someone more regularly. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is eating you alive. Get that help you need, kid. God Bless.

Seriously. How submissive a dumbass do you have to be to bleev a big spending party when they tell you they are fiscally conservative?

Just how much of a willfully blind fuckwit do you have to be to fall for that shit?

"Duh Dems're makin em spend so much!" That one's my favorite. :lol:

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

More:

Well, it looks likes you've stopped pretending to be a Republican anyway. That's progress i guess. But you still need much more treatment. You got problems. You need to see someone more regularly. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is eating you alive. Get that help you need, kid. God Bless.

He has a point. It is a bit hypocritical to be a worshiper of Trump and then complain about the spending that he signed off on.

By Ron Paul
Ron Paul Institute

More:

He has a point. It is a bit hypocritical to be a worshiper of Trump and then complain about the spending that he signed off on.

I never claimed Trump was a 'Fiscal Conservative.' Anyone who believed he was, is pretty delusional. But that being said, it's about the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. It certainly isn't only all on Trump. Both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

I never claimed Trump was a 'Fiscal Conservative.' Anyone who believed he was, is pretty delusional. But that being said, it's about the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. It certainly isn't only all on Trump. Both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

Yet your worshipness of Trump will not allow any of the blame to fall on him

You know, it's not always only about Donald Trump. The massive Debt nightmare was created by both Republicans and Democrats. They created it long before Trump got in there. It's not just about One Party, or Trump. Both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

No, Trump done it! :iyfyus.jpg:

You know, it's not always only about Donald Trump. The massive Debt nightmare was created by both Republicans and Democrats. They created it long before Trump got in there. It's not just about One Party, or Trump. Both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

Yes, it is about both parties and Trump...not just about Trump alone.

Federal deficits have ACCELERATED since Trump took office.

He is hastening the demise of our country. You submissive dipshits cannot have it both ways.

Exactly! You hit the nail on the head.

Forum List

Back