Violent Intolerant Snowflakes Strike AGAIN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump’s Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame Destroyed With Pickaxe

Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been destroyed—yes, again—after being smashed with a pickaxe overnight.

Children have so much trouble controlling and channeling their anger. They just have to lash out and hurt others or break things....

(Funny how in today's world of everyone carrying a cell phone with a camera in it that no one caught the perp carrying around a pickaxe or chopping up a star on the Hollywood walk of fame with a pickaxe. Hmmmm)

Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed with pickaxe

Donald Trump's star on the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to bits.

I think you ignorant pos trash whores should leave the US you are scum, you immnature cutns who can't act like adults and you can deny it all you want you retarded mother fkrs but that bitch Obama of yours has never had this bs done to him and he deserves it more than any other prick Presidents ever did..

You leftist are SCUM every fkn one of you pos loser who act like this deserve to be SHIPPED THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY...,

Don't worry KARMA will do it soon enough you cowardly pos ktuns........

The leftist .......ts will get off on this watch as the losers make their comments among one another

The last one to do it was arrested. Wonder if he got out recently...

Donald Trump's star on the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to bits.

I think you ignorant pos trash whores should leave the US you are scum, you immnature cutns who can't act like adults and you can deny it all you want you retarded mother fkrs but that bitch Obama of yours has never had this bs done to him and he deserves it more than any other prick Presidents ever did..

You leftist are SCUM every fkn one of you pos loser who act like this deserve to be SHIPPED THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY...,

The leftist .......ts will get off on this watch as the losers make their comments among one another
Vandalism is against the law.

Republicans keep looking to destroy Obamas star on the walk of fame but they can't find it. Turns out Obama really did nothing before becoming president. There are rumors that he has a star on the walk of shame, however.

Honestly I could care less about stupid Hollywood stars.

It just goes to show you how unhinged, delirious, and violent the left wing snowflakes are.

i wonder how the left would react if the same thing was done to Maxine Waters walk of fame thingy

When they catch the guy they should make him dress as an Obama rodeo clown for 60 days

Honestly I could care less about stupid Hollywood stars.

It just goes to show you how unhinged, delirious, and violent the left wing snowflakes are.

Tha't my point of it all " behavior" . I mean really these stupid pos losers lay on the floor in grocery stores like they are 3 yr old, they piss their pants like they are three, they do things like this as if they are 3 they are so UNGODLY pathetic it's stomach turning.

Just looking at their fkn faces is sickening since most leftist idiots can be spotted a mile away they all have that same similar facial feature that only good observers can pick up on. These pathetic SOB's are lucky they can even function daily.

This is either a recycled news report or some other schmuck showed us how hate-filled and despicable the left has become.

They did this over a year ago.

I think we should take jack-hammers to the star of every Hollywood dick head that mouths off about politics.

An item easily replaced. Let the Left have their fun. Smashing up public property is all they got left. Hopelessness, Hate, and Violence. It's why they keep losing, they are totally out of touch with America, totally out of touch with reality, so much so they think they ARE America and are reality! Just laugh and watch them romp right into another election disaster. All these idiots are doing is showing the world what total asses they really are.

Forum List

Back