Ron Paul: We're Spending Our Way To A Fiscal Crisis...

I've been excoriating both parties for the federal debt since coming to this forum. Everyone knows this.

A strong US military helps keep peace without firing a shot
You mean a strong US military creates foreign wars for the benefit of the ruling class, impoverishes American citizens, and increases tyranny at home. Right?

God forbid any of these subs ever say a cross word about their lord and master Trump.

Jesus H. Christ.

Federal deficits have ACCELERATED since Trump took office.

He is hastening the demise of our country. You submissive dipshits cannot have it both ways.

It was said that Hillary would have spent slightly less.

I think I understand now. Whoever promises to spend more wins, at least, that is how it has been.

Then take Ron Paul and how the press treated him compared to Trump. Instead of putting Ron front and center and only talking about him 24/7, like they do Trump, they simply pretended he did not exist.

That is because Ron would have saved the country by controlling spending.

No, the globalists will see to it that, that never happens. They want things to fall apart globally so that the IMF can put things back together again in a more centralized fashion.

Dang son, it's always about Trump for ya, huh? Seriously, you need to find a good mental care facility as soon as possible. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is out of control. I'm not trying to be rude either. I mean it, get some help.
Trump is the man in office, dipshit. He's the one ACCLERATING our spending toward the crisis Ron Paul speaks of.

You want to have your fucking cake and to eat it, too.

Time to snap out of it, snowflake.

Well, it looks likes you've stopped pretending to be a Republican anyway. That's progress i guess. But you still need much more treatment. You got problems. You need to see someone more regularly. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is eating you alive. Get that help you need, kid. God Bless.

He has a point. It is a bit hypocritical to be a worshiper of Trump and then complain about the spending that he signed off on.

I never claimed Trump was a 'Fiscal Conservative.' Anyone who believed he was, is pretty delusional. But that being said, it's about the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. It certainly isn't only all on Trump. Both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

No, Trump done it! :iyfyus.jpg:

Yeah, it's become virtually impossible to have a rational logical discussion with many on this Board. No matter what the discussion is, they inevitably get around to screeching about how much they hate Donald Trump and Russia.

It's derangement. It's TDS. I mean i hate to put folks on 'ignore', but i may have to. We already know what their responses to all threads is gonna be. It's always only gonna be about Trump. You can't reason with them.

Well, it looks likes you've stopped pretending to be a Republican anyway. That's progress i guess. But you still need much more treatment. You got problems. You need to see someone more regularly. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is eating you alive. Get that help you need, kid. God Bless.

He has a point. It is a bit hypocritical to be a worshiper of Trump and then complain about the spending that he signed off on.

I never claimed Trump was a 'Fiscal Conservative.' Anyone who believed he was, is pretty delusional. But that being said, it's about the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. It certainly isn't only all on Trump. Both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

Yet your worshipness of Trump will not allow any of the blame to fall on him

You know, it's not always only about Donald Trump. The massive Debt nightmare was created by both Republicans and Democrats. They created it long before Trump got in there. It's not just about One Party, or Trump. Both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

Yes, it is about both parties and Trump...not just about Trump alone.

Good first step to getting over your TDS. Keep it up. :thup:

Trump is the man in office, dipshit. He's the one ACCLERATING our spending toward the crisis Ron Paul speaks of.

Yeah, it's become virtually impossible to have a rational logical discussion with many on this Board. No matter what the discussion is, they inevitably get around to screeching about how much they hate Donald Trump and Russia.

It's derangement. It's TDS. I mean i hate to put folks on 'ignore', but i may have to. We already know what their responses to all threads is gonna be. It's always only gonna be about Trump. You can't reason with them.
It has become virtually impossible for you subs to ever say a cross word about your dom Trump. You have a very willful blind spot.

Exactly! You hit the nail on the head.

We know, it's only about Trump. :cuckoo:

It has become virtually impossible for you subs to ever say a cross word about your dom Trump. You have a very willful blind spot.

Oh boy, cue the tired 'I HATE TRUMP/I HATE RUSSIA!!' gibberish. You've really lost it, kid. :cuckoo:

Exactly! You hit the nail on the head.

We know, it's only about Trump. :cuckoo:
Fuck you, ****. Don't pretend I haven't been talking about the debt for the past seven years I have been on this forum, and providing the solutions. You don't get to do that, snowflake.

It is clearly understood you are literally unable to say a cross word about Trump and will puke up an unlimited number of red herrings to avoid doing so.

You just sabotaged your own topic by your unwillingness to tell the WHOLE truth. You blew up your own integrity and cannot be taken seriously.

You are a fake. Nothing you say matters.

Forum List

Back