Ron Paul… Ron Schmaul

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Martin Timothy, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Martin Timothy

Martin Timothy BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Now silent as the grave in response to damning evidence re 911, and the unjust wars that have been waged in response, and the Kennedy assassinations.

Blockbuster videos, Evidence of Revision 1-5, the LA coroner advised the court that the shots that killed Robert Kennedy, were fired from a distance of between one and three inches into his head from below and behind his right ear, Sirhan Sirhan who was convicted for the killing was several feet to his front, the video shows the LA DA brushing that aside.

Ron Paul says the 911 attacks were the fault of U.S. foreign policy, that's the kind of man he is, he don't care about whether a missile impacted the WTC simultaneously with the South Tower airstrike, it doesna matter to him that two planes are missing, there was no plane at the Pentagon, nor was there in Pennsylvania else where is the wreckage.. for a US Congressman to turn a blind eye to the mountain of similar compelling evidence, is tantamount to treason.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  2. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,337
    Why isn't this in Conspiracy theories?

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Two missing planes :rofl::rofl:

4. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Huh??

5. Christopher

Christopher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    My reaction exactly.

6. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,109
    Did someone shut down a conspiracy theory message board somewhere? Seems like we've been getting more and more of them lately.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Fizz

Fizz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +349
    :cuckoo:

no compelling evidence of any of the things you claim.

8. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
  9. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
  10. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Martin:

By now you realize that this USMB Board is loaded down with Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES and DoD Disinformation Stooges (How To Spot) with nothing better to do than attack real 911Truthers.

Getting the JFK Assassination wrong is reason #3 that the USA will be utterly destroyed (my Topic). We The Sheeple refuse to open their deluded eyes to 'the' 911Truth, which represents reasons #7-10 that the United States will cease to exist as a free nation.

The Robert Kennedy Assassination follows the same pattern as the Abraham Lincoln and JFK Assassinations by the Secret Service under the orders of the House of Rothschild (see my "What Happened On 9/11" Topic).

I do not even try explaining the Twin Towers Attacks, because 'the' 911Truth is much too complicated and involved for We The Sheeple to even begin to comprehend. The WTC Smoking Gun is 350 feet way at the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion Inside Job (my Topic) that was struck my no Jetliner. The seasoned DoD Operatives and their Assets spend a lot of time digging rabbit holes all around the WTC Topics in order to divert attention 'away' from the Shanksville (my Topic), Pentagon (my Topic) and WTC-7 Cases that are much easier to explain for the benefit of two-dimensional, beta wave-type thinking Sheeple ...

Surely you jest! Perhaps Martin will learn a thing or two about the Pentagon Case from a real 911Truther (#3) with thousands of hours wading through the mountains of evidence. As explained in my "What Happened At The Pentagon" Topic (here again), the Pentagon was struck by a Hypersonic-class Raytheon Missile at 9:31:39 AM (top pic + see my "9:31" Topic and my "Pentagon Timeline") ...

[​IMG]

... 'and' struck exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds later by a retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior to create the 300+ feet long fiery inferno along the E-ring Wall (bottom pic). The Pentagon 'was' struck by 'a plane,' but NOT any 100-ton Jetliner. American Airlines Flight 77 was canceled on 9/11 along with AA11 (#1).

We agree 100 percent. Flight 93 landed in Cleveland along with Flight 175 (story). The DoD-supported FBI/CIA/NSA murdered innocent Americans who could blow the cover on this 9/11 Inside Job 'and' created their own flight manifests (manifest hoax) for two canceled flights and two flights that landed in Cleveland. Why? That is easy: Because Stupid Americans will believe anything ...

To single out Ron Paul for complicity in the obvious 9/11 Inside-job Attacks seems just a little bit juvenile to me, when everyone in Congress knows full well that 9/11 Was DEFINITELY An Inside Job (my 911Truth Blog). Ron Paul knows that the Secret Service works for the House Of Rothschild and that everyone in Washington D.C. has a gun to their collective heads, which is what the recent Secret Congressional Meeting (story) was all about ...

Ron Paul is between a rock and a hard place and would rather continue breathing than tell 'the' 911Truth and end up like Abe, JFK, Robert, etc., etc..

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010