Ron Paul: Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship"

Some can very easily defend the indefensible. As long as he's THEIR Dictator,they're all for Dictatorships. That's the mentality.

There ain't no ON THE VERGE about it.

This man believes himself one. Him and his Comrades in arms administration think they can do anything they damn well please, including putting TAXES (Christmas trees) on the people WITHOUT Congress..

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Got Milk?

Beef, it's what for dinner!

Is that a Yule tree up your ass?

"brings the modern presidency dangerously close to an elective dictatorship."

The title of the thread is not what Ron Paul said. Either learn to read or at least consider not making stupid threads.

They have to misquote him. It's the only way they can continue deluding themselves. He's THEIR Dictator,so everything's just fine in their Hopey Changey fairy tale.

If he was our dictator we wouldn't be able to vote against him in 2012.
Faux drama is faux drama.

There ain't no ON THE VERGE about it.

This man believes himself one. Him and his Comrades in arms administration think they can do anything they damn well please, including putting TAXES (Christmas trees) on the people WITHOUT Congress..

WAKE UP PEOPLE

I'd like a leftwinglunatic to explain how the wh got the power to tax Christmas Tress if not for the Dick Tater who lives there.. we'll wait.

Yawn. The same way the milk producer got the "Got Milk" advertisements

Or Beef, it's whats for dinner! (that was 1 dollar per cow)

My suggestion for the Xmas tree industry: Is that a Yule tree up your ass?

Booosh sucked and so does Barry. Ron Paul is correct and if he gets our nomination I will work hard to campaign and support him.

finally.. something we can do together.......

Good luck with that. Ron Paul will never get the nomination.
He should over the field the GOP has, but he won't. He doesn't speak out against gay marriage, abortions, and he wants to scale back the military. The GOP would never nominate him. I think he should run as an independent myself.

Well he did announce he would no longer be working with Congress. I guess many weren't paying attention. Too busy plopped on their couches drooling on their cheetos watching The View or Oprah. I've been paying attention though. This stuff is not good for the country.

"brings the modern presidency dangerously close to an elective dictatorship."

The title of the thread is not what Ron Paul said. Either learn to read or at least consider not making stupid threads.

They have to misquote him. It's the only way they can continue deluding themselves. He's THEIR Dictator,so everything's just fine in their Hopey Changey fairy tale.

If he was our dictator we wouldn't be able to vote against him in 2012.
Faux drama is faux drama.

elective dictatorship

Learn to reeeeeeeaaaad...........

Booosh sucked and so does Barry. Ron Paul is correct and if he gets our nomination I will work hard to campaign and support him.

finally.. something we can do together.......

Good luck with that. Ron Paul will never get the nomination.
He should over the field the GOP has, but he won't. He doesn't speak out against gay marriage, abortions, and he wants to scale back the military. The GOP would never nominate him. I think he should run as an independent myself.

I am pro-life and I support Ron Paul. He's pro-life.. He just believes the government should never be used to enforce choices that should be left to the states. He advocates for State's rights. Do I support every thing he stands for? No.. but I can find that in any candidate. I like Dr. Paul because he's BRUTALLY honest with the American people.. what you see is what you get.

It's too many. I don't care about comparisons to past Presidents. That doesn't make it right. And this current President did openly & publicly announce he would no longer be working with Congress. That was pretty brazen on his part. The MSM has been very quiet on this. So shame on them too. Dr. Paul is right...As usual.

Show me in the Constitution or established law where the POTUS is limited to the number of EO's he or she can issue, then you might have a point. Until then, this is just Paul proving once again how out of touch with reality he is.

It's too many. I don't care about comparisons to past Presidents. That doesn't make it right. And this current President did openly & publicly announce he would no longer be working with Congress. That was pretty brazen on his part. The MSM has been very quiet on this. So shame on them too. Dr. Paul is right...As usual.

Show me in the Constitution or established law where the POTUS is limited to the number of EO's he or she can issue, then you might have a point. Until then, this is just Paul proving once again how out of touch with reality he is.

Article I, Section 1 of the United States Constitution is concise in its language, "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives."

EO's are a Presidential power not designated by the Constitution.

There is nothing out of touch about what RP said... Obama said he will be doing things without congress. Now even with an EO that still is the mentality of a dictator.

Again the issue is not so much the use of an EO rather than what Obama wants to do with the EO's... Obama wants to spend more money and grow Government in a direction he alone agrees with, or this wouldn't be an issue.

Forum List

Back