"Ron Paul Leads in Iowa. How Can We Bring Him Down?"

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQaWZ-AFelE&feature=g-u&context=G2387291FUAAAAAAACAA]"Ron Paul Leads in Iowa. How Can We Bring Him Down?" - YouTube[/ame]

Just because he wins Iowa doesnt mean he will win the nomination. Huckabee won Iowa and McCain got the nomination. If Huckabee had gotten the nomination we would have had President Huckabee right now I am sure of it!!

Just because he wins Iowa doesnt mean he will win the nomination. Huckabee won Iowa and McCain got the nomination. If Huckabee had gotten the nomination we would have had President Huckabee right now I am sure of it!!

Not if he made the same blunder that McCain made and picked Palin as his running mate.

If Paul wins the nomination democrats will crack the bubbly.

If newt romney or perry win liberals will be happy because they will still control the white house the party may change but there will be a liberal in the white house.

The logic is to run Paul with his incoherent (liberal) foreign policy regardless of whether he has a chance to win just to make a statement? That's the stealth democrat plan.

Really? Name one candidate that would be good for America?

Pewee Herman.

I am sure pewee herman would be better than obama maybe you can write him in.

BIG GUBERMENT conservative correction shows his support for oama

Conservative said:
Hi, you have received -155 reputation points from Conservative.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
Conservative

Note: This is an automated message.

Last edited:
If Paul wins the nomination democrats will crack the bubbly.

If newt romney or perry win liberals will be happy because they will still control the white house the party may change but there will be a liberal in the white house.

The logic is to run Paul with his incoherent (liberal) foreign policy regardless of whether he has a chance to win just to make a statement? That's the stealth democrat plan.

Ron Paul is not a liberal, in anything.

Forum List

Back